Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Preparation for Solar Sirius
Wow, lunar sirius is not over and this crazy guy is already talking about solar sirius? Yes, that's right; Nitecat has predicted that solar is coming in a months time and I concur with him. So rather than seeing a last min mad rush on asking about decks, diamonds needed, levelling, skill up, I think its best to prepare this way beforehand. Besides 4 weeks is not really a lot.

I couldnt find any detailed analysis guide by Arios, so I took the battle stats directly from Chinese wiki. http://zh.tos.wikia.com/wiki/%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%88%E7%9A%84%E6%92%95%E5%92%AC%E8%80%85

For the benefit of non-chinese members, here is the summary:

Edit1: Hp of wolves in stage 1&2 are upped from 70k to 150k. Hp of light wolves in stage 4 are upped from 200k to 250k.

Stage 1: 2 red/blue wolves, dmg 7063, CD2, 150k HP
Stage 2: 3 red/blue/green wolves, dmg 7063, CD2, 150k HP
Stage 3: 1 light wolf, dmg 8314, CD 2, 80k HP; 1 dark wolf, dmg 8579, CD 2, 90K HP (combo 5 shield)
Stage 4: 3 light/dark wolves, dmg 97930(light), 91689(dark), 200K HP
Stage 5: red wolf, dmg 8000, CD 2, 100K HP; dark wolf, dmg 5000, CD 1, 90K HP; sirius, dmg 10000, CD 2, 800K HP (needs to kill 2 sidelings in order to dmg sirius. Sirius will revive sidelings when CD is up, else will atk player). Also rune turning time reduced to 2 secs.

(This guide is written with a lot of silly jokes to alleviate from the stress from lunar sirius. Pls do read it with a light heart and no offense intended to any players out there. Most of my tips are gained from reading on the Chinese forum. If I can, I will repost the article links here again. Their board has really too much new contents added daily and its hard to find back past articles)

Here I am discussing the best way to clear the battle with ZERO diamonds with avg 4-6 combos. That's right, if you have the right cards, zero diamonds is entirely possible with an average 4-6 combos. (I try to be as generic as possible, but you will no doubt find the analysis bias towards mono decks, especially dark. That's cos its my regular and strongest deck :p. Greek mono may find this guide useless, as they can just burst and burst and burst all the way. You can form 7-12 combos each turn??? Run along now, this is a guide for ordinary mortals like myself. God-fingers like yourself have no need to read this)

Stage 1. Nothing fanciful here. In fact this stage is even more merciful than lunar sirius. As usual, take down one wolf as fast as possible, and start storing your CDs. If you cant store all CDs on time, just store as much as possible and make sure your CD5 converters are up and ready. (What? Your converters not at CD5 yet? Do yourself a favor and go farm slimes at seal 1 and gnomes at seal 4 now. Yes, NOW...)

Stage 2. Double the difficulty than Stage 1 as need to take down two wolves quickly. But you have your converters ready rite? Nothing to worry then. With only 1 wolf, continue your CD storing. If you brought fox/skuld/slime king and/or isabelle, do your best to get their CDs up. In worst case scenario, at least make sure your CD5 converters are ready.

Stage 3. Combo shield wolf....the bane of every TOS player. You form 5 combos, and they drop 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 combos like nobody business. You form 4 combos, and they stop there. Pui, pui, pui. Both wolves deal close to 17K HP, so unless you have super duper high HP, else its 1 diamond every 2 turns with both wolves standing. So the job is simple, take down one wolf ASAP. Now, before you start to curse and swear at the combo shield again, there is a nice bonus which I will explain later. First, how to take down 1 wolf easily?

a. Activate fox/skuld/slime king time tunnel. Fox will be prefered here cos of the longer time. The goal is to form 5 sets of runes starting from the top row. At the bottom, scramble your runes as much as possible, ie do not place the same colour adjacent to one another. I made a sample screenshot below. This will highly reduce the chance for falling combos.

b. If you dun have fox/skuld/slime king, or u did a) and there's really falling combos AND you have isabelle. Activate Isabelle and use the 4-5 turns to form 5 combos to finish one wolf.

c. If you dun have all the above cards or everything fails. Dun be afraid! Form the 5 combos yourself! A tip is to form from the top of the board and touch as little runes at the bottom as possible.

Once there's only one wolf standing, its time to reap the bonus. This is the perfect place for you to store up all your CDs, by always forming 6 combos or higher. There's zero chance for you to kill the wolf (unless you can take down 90K HP at 1 dmg each, then please post your achievements here and dun forget to take screenshots!) With a high rcr team > 2000 or many heart converters, it will be very easy for you to store your CD. So, take your time, store all the CDs and heal up HP to max at the same time before finishing the annoying wolf.

Stage 4. 3 bad ass wolves that deal about 100K dmg with 200K HP each....ermmm 100K dmg? 200K HP? CD2? Yes, thats right! Isabelle is perfect card here. Use her to get the wolves to slaughter among themselves. All you need is just to top up an extra 20K dmg to whoever is still standing. (What? Cant deal 20K dmg, then you shouldnt even try soulmaster. Go along and grind at your usual 3rd/4th seal) Upon activating Isabelle, you will gain an extra 5-7 turns. Take this chance to heal up, store CD (what!!! still havent store finished???), store up atk runes and arrange your board (See stage 5 point c). As Sirius imposes a 2 sec rune turning time, you can preplan your board so that you can achieve the greatest combos using the least movements.

a. No isabelle? Then try to bring along two sets of converters, e.g. baph+dark schema & lunar sirius or ceberus+fire schema & nezha. Use one set converter and burst here.

b. Activate cancer/egyptian gods. Not really recommended, as you can reserve them for the last stage. But if you are out of options, then no choice.

Stage 5. Final face off. Out of all the stupid abilities, I hate 2 secs turning time the most. (Hmmm, so you say you bringing dual sirius as leaders. With circe activated. And you are laughing at the increase in time instead? Well done!) My approach here is to KO everything within 2 turns, assuming sirius starts at CD2. First turn, take out the 2 sidelings. Few options.

a. Cancer, egyptian god. Job done with the active skill.

b. Second fox - only for the super duper lucky people who have fox themselves. Team up with another fox ally to access 2 foxes. Use one fox here.

Edit: Or skuld or slime king. Sorry, I forgot them too.

c. Use the pre-arranged board from stage 4. Aim to form at least one five runes to take out both wolves at the same time.

Finally, use whatever skills left;, cc, felix, odin, saggi, fox etc etc etc and burst sirius to death. Only 800K HP, shld be chicken feet for dark mono decks.

For players with superb rune turning skills and/or high rcr. You can try challenging yourself without using any skills. It will be a personal achievement!

Lastly, two sample dark decks:

Baph / Gemini / Isabelle / Artemis / Fox + Fox ally (I will be going in with this)

Edit: realised Felix doesn't give enough hp, so used Artemis.

Loki / Baph / Dark Schema / Isabelle / Cancer or Osiris + Fox ally

As usual, feel free to post in any comments/tips to share with everybody.

Start thinking of your deck and do your training now. (I need to work on my Isabelle, geez I HATE to farm for evolve mats again....)

[Image: 0cc7145c.jpg]
I really do hope that Solar is coming in a month's time, although I'm still trying to figure out how to effectively place him in my mono-light.

Good guide anyway! I'll probably be going in with Dual Sirius (increased time at boss stage woots! Unless they fixed the "bug") or mono-light or mono-heart. I'll see how it goes until then Big Grin

The brightest light casts the darkest shadows.
With enchantress? Or just regular rainbow deck?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

nice job there! can u give me advice which cards to focus on to prepare for this evebt? i already missed today's event because im unprepared..

sorry , this is the updated one

ignore the first pic!!

ignore the first pic!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-18-2013, 05:04 PM)shue249 Wrote: With enchantress? Or just regular rainbow deck?

This account has 0 affinity with Enchantresses Sad Probably going with paladins with Skuld.

Anyway, the best team imo for this battle will be

PKoE/Sagi
Cass
Medea
Circe
Skuld

Fox (ally)

The battle is won once you enter the final stage Big Grin
(09-18-2013, 04:52 PM)shue249 Wrote: Wow, lunar sirius is not over and this crazy guy is already talking about solar sirius? Yes, that's right; Nitecat has predicted that solar is coming in a months time and I concur with him. So rather than seeing a last min mad rush on asking about decks, diamonds needed, levelling, skill up, I think its best to prepare this way beforehand. Besides 4 weeks is not really a lot.

I couldnt find any detailed analysis guide by Arios, so I took the battle stats directly from Chinese wiki. http://zh.tos.wikia.com/wiki/%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%88%E7%9A%84%E6%92%95%E5%92%AC%E8%80%85

For the benefit of non-chinese members, here is the summary:

Stage 1: 2 red/blue wolves, dmg 7063, CD2, 70k HP
Stage 2: 3 red/blue/green wolves, dmg 7063, CD2, 70k HP
Stage 3: 1 light wolf, dmg 8314, CD 2, 80k HP; 1 dark wolf, dmg 8579, CD 2, 90K HP (combo 5 shield)
Stage 4: 3 light/dark wolves, dmg 97930(light), 91689(dark), 200K HP
Stage 5: red wolf, dmg 8000, CD 2, 100K HP; dark wolf, dmg 5000, CD 1, 90K HP; sirius, dmg 10000, CD 2, 800K HP (needs to kill 2 sidelings in order to dmg sirius. Sirius will revive sidelings when CD is up, else will atk player). Also rune turning time reduced to 2 secs.

(This guide is written with a lot of silly jokes to alleviate from the stress from lunar sirius. Pls do read it with a light heart and no offense intended to any players out there. Most of my tips are gained from reading on the Chinese forum. If I can, I will repost the article links here again. Their board has really too much new contents added daily and its hard to find back past articles)

Here I am discussing the best way to clear the battle with ZERO diamonds with avg 4-6 combos. That's right, if you have the right cards, zero diamonds is entirely possible with an average 4-6 combos. (I try to be as generic as possible, but you will no doubt find the analysis bias towards mono decks, especially dark. That's cos its my regular and strongest deck :p. Greek mono may find this guide useless, as they can just burst and burst and burst all the way. You can form 7-12 combos each turn??? Run along now, this is a guide for ordinary mortals like myself. God-fingers like yourself have no need to read this)

Stage 1. Nothing fanciful here. In fact this stage is even more merciful than lunar sirius. As usual, take down one wolf as fast as possible, and start storing your CDs. If you cant store all CDs on time, just store as much as possible and make sure your CD5 converters are up and ready. (What? Your converters not at CD5 yet? Do yourself a favor and go farm slimes at seal 1 and gnomes at seal 4 now. Yes, NOW...)

Stage 2. Double the difficulty than Stage 1 as need to take down two wolves quickly. But you have your converters ready rite? Nothing to worry then. With only 1 wolf, continue your CD storing. If you brought fox/skuld/slime king and/or isabelle, do your best to get their CDs up. In worst case scenario, at least make sure your CD5 converters are ready.

Stage 3. Combo shield wolf....the bane of every TOS player. You form 5 combos, and they drop 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 combos like nobody business. You form 4 combos, and they stop there. Pui, pui, pui. Both wolves deal close to 17K HP, so unless you have super duper high HP, else its 1 diamond every 2 turns with both wolves standing. So the job is simple, take down one wolf ASAP. Now, before you start to curse and swear at the combo shield again, there is a nice bonus which I will explain later. First, how to take down 1 wolf easily?

a. Activate fox/skuld/slime king time tunnel. Fox will be prefered here cos of the longer time. The goal is to form 5 sets of runes starting from the top row. At the bottom, scramble your runes as much as possible, ie do not place the same colour adjacent to one another. I made a sample screenshot below. This will highly reduce the chance for falling combos.

b. If you dun have fox/skuld/slime king, or u did a) and there's really falling combos AND you have isabelle. Activate Isabelle and use the 4-5 turns to form 5 combos to finish one wolf.

c. If you dun have all the above cards or everything fails. Dun be afraid! Form the 5 combos yourself! A tip is to form from the top of the board and touch as little runes at the bottom as possible.

Once there's only one wolf standing, its time to reap the bonus. This is the perfect place for you to store up all your CDs, by always forming 6 combos or higher. There's zero chance for you to kill the wolf (unless you can take down 90K HP at 1 dmg each, then please post your achievements here and dun forget to take screenshots!) With a high rcr team > 2000 or many heart converters, it will be very easy for you to store your CD. So, take your time, store all the CDs and heal up HP to max at the same time before finishing the annoying wolf.

Stage 4. 3 bad ass wolves that deal about 100K dmg with 200K HP each....ermmm 100K dmg? 200K HP? CD2? Yes, thats right! Isabelle is perfect card here. Use her to get the wolves to slaughter among themselves. All you need is just to top up an extra 20K dmg to whoever is still standing. (What? Cant deal 20K dmg, then you shouldnt even try soulmaster. Go along and grind at your usual 3rd/4th seal) Upon activating Isabelle, you will gain an extra 5-7 turns. Take this chance to heal up, store CD (what!!! still havent store finished???), store up atk runes and arrange your board (See stage 5 point c). As Sirius imposes a 2 sec rune turning time, you can preplan your board so that you can achieve the greatest combos using the least movements.

a. No isabelle? Then try to bring along two sets of converters, e.g. baph+dark schema & lunar sirius or ceberus+fire schema & nezha. Use one set converter and burst here.

b. Activate cancer/egyptian gods. Not really recommended, as you can reserve them for the last stage. But if you are out of options, then no choice.

Stage 5. Final face off. Out of all the stupid abilities, I hate 2 secs turning time the most. (Hmmm, so you say you bringing dual sirius as leaders. With circe activated. And you are laughing at the increase in time instead? Well done!) My approach here is to KO everything within 2 turns, assuming sirius starts at CD2. First turn, take out the 2 sidelings. Few options.

a. Cancer, egyptian god. Job done with the active skill.

b. Second fox - only for the super duper lucky people who have fox themselves. Team up with another fox ally to access 2 foxes. Use one fox here.

c. Use the pre-arranged board from stage 4. Aim to form at least one five runes to take out both wolves at the same time.

Finally, use whatever skills left;, cc, felix, odin, saggi, fox etc etc etc and burst sirius to death. Only 800K HP, shld be chicken feet for dark mono decks.

For players with superb rune turning skills and/or high rcr. You can try challenging yourself without using any skills. It will be a personal achievement!

Lastly, two sample dark decks:

Baph / Gemini / Isabelle / Felix / Fox + Fox ally (I will be going in with this)

Loki / Baph / Dark Schema / Isabelle / Cancer or Osiris + Fox ally

As usual, feel free to post in any comments/tips to share with everybody.

Start thinking of your deck and do your training now. (I need to work on my Isabelle, geez I HATE to farm for evolve mats again....)

I like his sense of humor! Its really fun to read Smile
Dual Sirius:
[Image: 4a8e75b2.jpg]
Diablo Elf Team
[Image: 1bd8abeb.jpg]
(09-18-2013, 05:19 PM)dadarocks Wrote:
(09-18-2013, 05:04 PM)shue249 Wrote: With enchantress? Or just regular rainbow deck?

This account has 0 affinity with Enchantresses Sad Probably going with paladins with Skuld.

PKoE/Sagi
Cass
Medea
Circe
Skuld

Fox (ally)

sorry to trouble u but can u look at my cards and give me advice?
(09-18-2013, 05:36 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(09-18-2013, 05:19 PM)dadarocks Wrote:

PKoE/Sagi
Cass
Medea
Circe
Skuld

Fox (ally)

sorry to trouble u but can u look at my cards and give me advice?

You have exactly the cards that I mentioned above, do your best at gaining levels for it and you will have little trouble when the battle comes. Big Grin

If you don't feel like dumping levels outside of your mono-water, just go with your mono-water (w/o Molly and with Golem (Cthulhu/Dagon is better)). Do note that you have to be very familiar with the way of handling a mono-greek or else you are going to have trouble against the combo-shield wolves.

I forgot to mention this but I'm talking at least an average of 70 for the 1st team to work. Which is a tedious feat considering Enchantresses' exp curve.
(09-18-2013, 05:07 PM)poseidon Wrote: nice job there! can u give me advice which cards to focus on to prepare for this evebt? i already missed today's event because im unprepared..

sorry , this is the updated one

ignore the first pic!!

ignore the first pic!!

Dadarocks has suggested. Earth pally + 3 enchantress + skuld + fox. However, your cards are seriously under levelled at the moment.

Solar is different from lunar as the 2 side wolves will keep reviving so you may end up pumping tons of diamonds yet dealing him very little dmg.

Very funny and helpful guides. Still laughing at "(What? Your converters not at CD5 yet? Do yourself a favor and go farm slimes at seal 1 and gnomes at seal 4 now. Yes, NOW...)" lol.
[Image: 7641bde6.jpg]
CIRCE COME TO PAPA!!!!