Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pr Yog speculation thread.
(04-05-2018, 07:40 PM)joetjef Wrote: They just released the final wave of the Nightmare stage: https://www.facebook.com/tos.zh/videos/pcb.1797713736985804/1797712923652552

Their sample team: Atlantis, May Lily, Cassandra, Aloha, Andromeda.

Skills of last wave:

Neutralize EX ‧ 9+ Combo Shield EX ‧ Green to Red Vortex - Attack & Recovery
All effects in play will be cancelled by the enemy at the beginning of the first Round; CD of the cancelled Skills will be reset. The enemy receives Damage only when 9 or more Combos are made. If not, the enemy will launch a number of attacks to the Summoner. The number equals the difference between 9 and the number of Combos made. Attack and Recovery can only be triggered when Summoner starts moving Runestones from the specific position (green vortex) and ends at the specific position (red vortex). (No Recovery can be triggered before fulfilling the condition)

Puzzle Shield EX - Heart ‧ Trojan HP Attack - 50% (ie second attack is 100% HP reduction)
The enemy receives Damage only when Heart Runestones are dissolved according to the shape of the frame (Runestones adjacent to the frame cannot be dissolved together). 50% of Summoner‘s HP will be deducted when receiving Damage from the enemy for the first time (regardless of all Damage-reducing and Willpower Skills); the more number of Damage the Summoner received, the more the enemy's Attack will increase.

Reading this last round, vr athena with izanagi and possibly time tunnel will work easily.

Puzzle shield heart in a no heart stage, natch. Maya takes the lead again, I guess. There's no way the achievement teams are going to be something that solves these things easily. But without taking those into account these seem pretty tame for a final fight, not at all like Khaos, but of course the stats might be sky high to compensate, and I'm sure there are other nasty surprises earlier on. I'm surprised they didn't go with a multiple bodies type fight because Yog has two of em now.

Also maybe this is the wrong place to ask but what is going on with the comment sections on the ZH side. All of them are copypasta-ing the same message over and over. Chainmail or just a meme?

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(04-05-2018, 08:45 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Puzzle shield heart in a no heart stage, natch. Maya takes the lead again, I guess. There's no way the achievement teams are going to be something that solves these things easily. But without taking those into account these seem pretty tame for a final fight, not at all like Khaos, but of course the stats might be sky high to compensate, and I'm sure there are other nasty surprises earlier on. I'm surprised they didn't go with a multiple bodies type fight because Yog has two of em now.

Also maybe this is the wrong place to ask but what is going on with the comment sections on the ZH side. All of them are copypasta-ing the same message over and over. Chainmail or just a meme?

"Get the person who designed the Discernment stage in Trials of Keepers to live stream a completed run through the stage. Every Diamond used in the run should be three Diamonds given to each player as compensation. I will keep spamming your Comment section until such a live stream occurs.

Players, please copypasta spam."

Basically, it's the usual crying on the Chinese server, this time over the Discernment stage in Trials of Keepers.

[Image: 7RK9NDX.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Genkai
To be fair, the Discernment stage is a bit over the top...
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Yeah, that stage needs a lot of luck and even top youtubers used diamonds on it because they do not want to waste time doing it again just for the lucky sky drops.
 Big Grin Angel

Farming ultimate it cost me 6d in refills +1 lvl up + 2 free refills to get my 2 pr mats, seeing the nightmare stage I think that I got it cheap :p

Ugh sorry wrong thread I think, just got done and dang it was a long ass time farming mechanically yog's stage
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(04-06-2018, 11:09 PM)aahlsy Wrote: To be fair, the Discernment stage is a bit over the top...

the rewards in those trials are front heavy so we should just ignore those stages.

ive been doing the same with yog sm and nm.  there really is no point to try for more than the basics because there is no reward at the end to show for it.

transmigration is the same way.  waste of time now.

ignoring stages is a problem though.  this should be fun not impossible.  maybe make it 0 stamina or whatever.
Yeah, the Metazord stage was hard and a test of spinning skills, it had some luck but not too outside normal (like trying to stall but not getting hearts or being "lucky"and getting a lot of combos from sky drops whee trying to stall, etc).

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
I differentiate 2 kinds of stages in this game, stages that check your skill and stages that check if you have the exact team needed to pass otherwise it is impossible.

Some stages overlap between those 2 kinds but mostly its one or the other. I've learned to go on and focus on other stages and farm until I'm able to have needed members some day to pass stuff.