Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pr Yog speculation thread.
(03-30-2018, 04:36 AM)Joaqs Wrote: Yog stage when it first came out was extremly hard, it was around the release of primordial greek (june 2016 says the wiki), checking the forums thread the teams with safest clears where druids and dragons (although not many used druids), luck dependant where pr Greek as always, Beelz with two pr ML +pr Luna could farm the stage but the funniest most interesting part was that Yog + enchantresses + heart converter and craft that makes hearts had a good clear rate showing the power of Yog and that it was worth spending some diamonds to get the first one. Also it was one, if not the first, sm to last until the end of Sunday.

Are you comparing yog sm to Khaos sm?  How about QTD?  If so, I suggest you look at the wiki because there is no comparison, not even with the creep and with new cards...not even with a cherry on top.

Yog sm was hard but it was not that hard.  There was a definite bump somewhere between yog and khaos.  Believe me if i say it is not extremely hard then its not that hard.  I can probably name 5 sm's that year that were harder.

Other than that, the rest of your post (not quoted above) was money.  I dont know if NM yog will be impossible, I think NM lucifer was probably the hardest but the rest not so much.  They are hard but not khaos, QTD, etc. hard.

(03-30-2018, 08:45 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(03-30-2018, 04:36 AM)Joaqs Wrote: Yog stage when it first came out was extremly hard, it was around the release of primordial greek (june 2016 says the wiki), checking the forums thread the teams with safest clears where druids and dragons (although not many used druids), luck dependant where pr Greek as always, Beelz with two pr ML +pr Luna could farm the stage but the funniest most interesting part was that Yog + enchantresses + heart converter and craft that makes hearts had a good clear rate showing the power of Yog and that it was worth spending some diamonds to get the first one. Also it was one, if not the first, sm to last until the end of Sunday.

Are you comparing yog sm to Khaos sm?  How about QTD?  If so, I suggest you look at the wiki because there is no comparison, not even with the creep and with new cards...not even with a cherry on top.

Yog sm was hard but it was not that hard.  There was a definite bump somewhere between yog and khaos.  Believe me if i say it is not extremely hard then its not that hard.  I can probably name 5 sm's that year that were harder.

Other than that, the rest of your post (not quoted above) was money.  I dont know if NM yog will be impossible, I think NM lucifer was probably the hardest but the rest not so much.  They are hard but not khaos, QTD, etc. hard.

Qi Tian Di was NM, not SM. So expecting that same level of difficulty for this stage would be a good place to start.

I noticed that Yog's active now converts 24 runes instead of 20, producing 4 Hearts as well, despite this not being mentioned anywhere. I wonder when that happened?

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
(03-30-2018, 12:58 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Qi Tian Di was NM, not SM. So expecting that same level of difficulty for this stage would be a good place to start.

I noticed that Yog's active now converts 24 runes instead of 20, producing 4 Hearts as well, despite this not being mentioned anywhere. I wonder when that happened?

It probably happened when they realize you cannot get max multiplier with yog leader skill unless u get them all.

Let's not hope its too hard because we will have to beat it twice. The other option would be to farm sm and hope for 2 to drop.

Anyhow thanks for your work.

(03-30-2018, 08:45 AM)jtsmith Wrote:

I never intended to compare Yog to Khaos and yes, checking the wiki for stages of that year there where much harder stages (for example Belial that came out months before and it was harder or even Glauox sm from January of 2016) so calling it extremly hard was a mistake from the pure stage difficulty stand point. What I meant was more about the fact that the stage was unforgiving mostly because the few exceptions aside you had to keep on going withouth getting hit twice, where in a normal stage most of the enemies wouldn't kill you and you can stall on them (even if it would be risky) to get back actives.
Also I don't think it is fair to compare it to Khaos, specially in restrospect cause Khaos didn't have that much powercreep in between come backs while a few months after Yog released MH started the separate seals and had a big powercreep in that time.

Fun (sad?) fact: Glauox was changed from being a Sealed Lord to an Ultimate Lord.
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(03-31-2018, 09:31 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(03-30-2018, 12:58 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Qi Tian Di was NM, not SM. So expecting that same level of difficulty for this stage would be a good place to start.

It probably happened when they realize you cannot get max multiplier with yog leader skill unless u get them all.

Regular Yog's leader skill doesn't need hearts though. And the active description still only mentions 20 runes of WFELD.

Regular yog doesn't need hearts, but PR yog does for the 6x multiplier.
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(03-31-2018, 11:59 AM)aahlsy Wrote: Regular yog doesn't need hearts, but PR yog does for the 6x multiplier.

Yeahyeahyeah. I get all that for PR Yog, and her active probably works as described. It's the fact that my non-PR Yog's active currently produces 4 Hearts as well, when it never used to before and isn't supposed to.

Before and after convert:
[Image: b27edc6cfff1aee45f9fb1b7ad564ccc.jpg] [Image: df428d7abeb04c3ed531504d6e4ae425.jpg]
[Image: 65d9cedbfb5cf819514000dac0b793f5.jpg]

Another thing worth mentioning is you can get extra stat bonus by including Khaos in dual pr yog team as she's now an 8*card.
Might be a bug Kaerf. Report? There's a bunch of bugs going around like the Earth Lionel one.

Khaos is a good pick actually, especially if Yog team basically depends on her for all consistent damage since no equivalency, nice catch.
[Image: 6vGgbAU.png]UID: 86478773
They just released the final wave of the Nightmare stage: https://www.facebook.com/tos.zh/videos/pcb.1797713736985804/1797712923652552

Their sample team: Atlantis, May Lily, Cassandra, Aloha, Andromeda.

Skills of last wave:

Neutralize EX ‧ 9+ Combo Shield EX ‧ Green to Red Vortex - Attack & Recovery
All effects in play will be cancelled by the enemy at the beginning of the first Round; CD of the cancelled Skills will be reset. The enemy receives Damage only when 9 or more Combos are made. If not, the enemy will launch a number of attacks to the Summoner. The number equals the difference between 9 and the number of Combos made. Attack and Recovery can only be triggered when Summoner starts moving Runestones from the specific position (green vortex) and ends at the specific position (red vortex). (No Recovery can be triggered before fulfilling the condition)

Puzzle Shield EX - Heart ‧ Trojan HP Attack - 50% (ie second attack is 100% HP reduction)
The enemy receives Damage only when Heart Runestones are dissolved according to the shape of the frame (Runestones adjacent to the frame cannot be dissolved together). 50% of Summoner‘s HP will be deducted when receiving Damage from the enemy for the first time (regardless of all Damage-reducing and Willpower Skills); the more number of Damage the Summoner received, the more the enemy's Attack will increase.