Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pontos team?
Hey guys Smile

Just felt like doing a diamond draw and I got Pontos. Is he still good? I just got back into the game so I've never looked into ancient Greeks before. My main teams are Chessia and Barhogg. Would a Pontos team be on par with those 2 (is it worth working on?). And also how would a Pontos team look like Smile

Thanks in advance Big Grin

One Nice-ass Signature.

ID: 41814942
Its a situational team, i mean some teams are better in some point like an avg attack more high (like abrham or xi) but if its required a water team and there is a combo shield is very good since if you play it properly even without water on board you are sure to attack and to make high combos. I used it a lot in the main story to go through some stages that with xi i wasnt able to clear

Pontos is very useful in many types of situation. You can dissolve a group of 3 runestones in any shape/order, plus if you use dual Pontos, you'll get Water attack x9.

My team is:
Pontos, Sun Quan, PR Kukulkan, PR Cass, PR Molly.

Sun Quan from the newest series is epic. His active skill turns the column below the leader to water, meanwhile below the ally to light. Every water member launches an extra light attack meanwhile light members launch an extra water attack. With this skill + massive combos, its like you have 10 members making dead ass damage! (The extra attack would be light tho)
PR Kukulkan is useful to ignore enemy's defense, especially when its like 999,999,999 defense. If the enemy is not defeated, it converts a few runestones to water and heart, great for healing.
PR Cassandra reduces recovery to 0, but it helps whenever you need an extra burst of dmg. And, her skill can be deactivated anytime.
Finally, PR Molly helps you stack up more combos. Adding 3 extra rows + 10 sec of runestone moving time, you can spin around to group up runestones to make more combos and give extra dmg. (My record so far is 61 combos)
Anyways, that is my Pontos team. Good luck building yours!

Sent from my vivo Y31L using Tapatalk

Ah, in event is really usefull and also in arena (if there would not be bonus on specific monsters)
Thanks everyone Smile
One Nice-ass Signature.

ID: 41814942
Pontos is also good with PR Circe, maybe off color, but worth the damage
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

pontos got outclassed by guan yu

same effects but with 3 attack runes
kinda almost unfair, guan yu outclasses everyone right now by a country mile.
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(12-29-2016, 05:18 PM)lefreak0 Wrote: Hey guys Smile

Just felt like doing a diamond draw and I got Pontos. Is he still good? I just got back into the game so I've never looked into ancient Greeks before. My main teams are Chessia and Barhogg. Would a Pontos team be on par with those 2 (is it worth working on?). And also how would a Pontos team look like Smile

Thanks in advance Big Grin
Pontos is OP especially in arena. Just do casual spinning and watch your combos go skyhigh. Another one is erebus. The same leader skill just that its dark.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk