Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pleb In Need Of SM Clearing Team Advice
Current team I'm using that has trouble clearing SMs reliably :
Abraham + Qinglong PR + Beowulf + Scrubia + Jinnie (All max level / max cd / max amelioration)

Cards I own :
Dark -
Satan
Endor
Odin
Diaochan
Houyi x2
Phantomasaur
Valkyrie
Isabel
John
Alma
Edward
Morris
Tuchimigo
Mochi Bunny
Komainu of Retribution

Light -
Apollo
Idun
Innana
Sima Yi
Benimaru
Paladin
Melog
Cougar
Honor
Jack The Ripper
Tulzscha
Mitty Marble
Lyra
Shermie
Cheung Po

Earth -
Circe x2
Karusutengu
Samle
Huifre
Monk
Xuanwu
Crescent
Chizu
Govindasaur

Fire -
Marchiosas
Tyr
Hephaestus
Skuld
Paladan
Doris
Metablaze
Cthuga
Agnesi x2
Flames Keeper
Suzuko
Hovering Wings - Phoenix x2

For water I already have the optimum set-up I can get so I'm trying for other mono decks even though I'm lacking in cards. Thanks for your time and help! Smile

(10-16-2017, 10:19 PM)swaveboard Wrote: Current team I'm using that has trouble clearing SMs reliably :
Abraham + Qinglong PR + Beowulf + Scrubia + Jinnie (All max level / max cd / max amelioration)

Cards I own :
Dark -
Satan
Endor
Odin
Diaochan
Houyi x2
Phantomasaur
Valkyrie
Isabel
John
Alma
Edward
Morris
Tuchimigo
Mochi Bunny
Komainu of Retribution

Light -
Apollo
Idun
Innana
Sima Yi
Benimaru
Paladin
Melog
Cougar
Honor
Jack The Ripper
Tulzscha
Mitty Marble
Lyra
Shermie
Cheung Po

Earth -
Circe x2
Karusutengu
Samle
Huifre
Monk
Xuanwu
Crescent
Chizu
Govindasaur

Fire -
Marchiosas
Tyr
Hephaestus
Skuld
Paladan
Doris
Metablaze
Cthuga
Agnesi x2
Flames Keeper
Suzuko

For water I already have the optimum set-up I can get so I'm trying for other mono decks even though I'm lacking in cards. Thanks for your time and help! Smile

Hmm let's see... For dark you have an excellent leader in Satan that is still capable of clearing most stages, even new ones. As for members slot in odin if you have him PR'ed or VR'ed for that health boost. Alma just got her AR that makes her a force to be recokned with so you might wanna all max her (she has feeders) and attempt the AR stage which isn't too hard if you have a decent team. Endor, as well as all starters have great utility after pr so train them. The last member could be edward for that full satan damage, or tuchigumo for a more yolo team or houyi since you probably got him at max skill already which saves time and resources or even mochi bunny since satan uses dark to heal so the heart to dark is actually beneficial both attack and defense wise (note that the 1.5x dmg buff only applies to dark beast but the increased drop rate and heart to dark transfer works like xi but better)

For light your best bet is Innana since you don't have any better leaders. I'd go with Innana - VR Jack - benimaru - Lyra - Honor/ Sima Yi/ Shermie

For earth you lack leaders so we'll leave that for now

And lastly fire you have the option to choose between Tyr and Hephaestus if you want to run a mono team. Tyr is recommended over hephaestus if you have VR Odin since greeks are dead in the current meta. Tyr - VR odin - PR flames keeper - PR Doris - Phoenix should be a decent team with relatively low cd bursts and converts.

Just my two cents, cheers!

Allies available: 

Atlantis, Maya, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Lynx, VR Jackie, VR Elizabeth, VR Jack, VR Loki, Izanagi, Hideyoshi, Uncle Tuu, Chessia, Abraham, PR Aloha, Haza, PR Randeng/Dipankara

Looking for: More friends!! Will accept anyone with the above cards
ID: 21218485
What are your water cards? Because Jinnie is not a good staple member for any water team...

Otherwise start investing on Satan, because he is easy to max and good damage output.

Satan, Tsuchigumo, Scorpio, Endor, Odin.

Try get Odin VRed, because he is a good member with amazing stats to buff up HP.

And really, Qing Long should be replaced too unless you need it.

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

(10-16-2017, 11:20 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: What are your water cards? Because Jinnie is not a good staple member for any water team...

Otherwise start investing on Satan, because he is easy to max and good damage output.

Satan, Tsuchigumo, Scorpio, Endor, Odin.

Try get Odin VRed, because he is a good member with amazing stats to buff up HP.

And really, Qing Long should be replaced too unless you need it.

My water cards are - 
Sera x2
Beuwolf
Qinglong
Scrubia
Jinnie
Abraham
Urd
Paladin
Matthew
Lady Of Sloth
Gretchen Heisenberg
Whale Monstro
Atrahasis (My Babylon spinning is atrocious tho)
Komainu
Swegde
Pupuro
and
Summer x7 (lol)
(10-16-2017, 11:19 PM)put1572 Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 10:19 PM)swaveboard Wrote: Current team I'm using that has trouble clearing SMs reliably :

Cards I own :
Dark -
Satan
Endor
Odin
Diaochan
Houyi x2
Phantomasaur
Valkyrie
Isabel
John
Alma
Edward
Morris
Tuchimigo
Mochi Bunny
Komainu of Retribution

Light -
Apollo
Idun
Innana
Sima Yi
Benimaru
Paladin
Melog
Cougar
Honor
Jack The Ripper
Tulzscha
Mitty Marble
Lyra
Shermie
Cheung Po

Earth -
Circe x2
Karusutengu
Samle
Huifre
Monk
Xuanwu
Crescent
Chizu
Govindasaur

Fire -
Marchiosas
Tyr
Hephaestus
Skuld
Paladan
Doris
Metablaze
Cthuga
Agnesi x2
Flames Keeper
Suzuko

Hmm let's see... For dark you have an excellent leader in Satan that is still capable of clearing most stages, even new ones. As for members slot in odin if you have him PR'ed or VR'ed for that health boost. Alma just got her AR that makes her a force to be recokned with so you might wanna all max her (she has feeders) and attempt the AR stage which isn't too hard if you have a decent team. Endor, as well as all starters have great utility after pr so train them. The last member could be edward for that full satan damage, or tuchigumo for a more yolo team or houyi since you probably got him at max skill already which saves time and resources or even mochi bunny since satan uses dark to heal so the heart to dark is actually beneficial both attack and defense wise (note that the 1.5x dmg buff only applies to dark beast but the increased drop rate and heart to dark transfer works like xi but better)

For light your best bet is Innana since you don't have any better leaders. I'd go with Innana - VR Jack - benimaru - Lyra - Honor/ Sima Yi/ Shermie

And lastly fire you have the option to choose between Tyr and Hephaestus if you want to run a mono team. Tyr is recommended over hephaestus if you have VR Odin since greeks are dead in the current meta. Tyr - VR odin - PR flames keeper - PR Doris - Phoenix should be a decent team with relatively low cd bursts and converts.

Does Mochi Bunny heart to dark work when the team is not full of dark beasts? Appears not to Sad
Also would Circe be beneficial to the team, possibly subbing out Edward / Tuchimogo / Houyi?

Thanks so much for the help my man Smile
(10-17-2017, 02:00 AM)swaveboard Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 11:19 PM)put1572 Wrote:

Cards I own :
Dark -
Satan
Endor
Odin
Diaochan
Houyi x2
Phantomasaur
Valkyrie
Isabel
John
Alma
Edward
Morris
Tuchimigo
Mochi Bunny
Komainu of Retribution

Light -
Apollo
Idun
Innana
Sima Yi
Benimaru
Paladin
Melog
Cougar
Honor
Jack The Ripper
Tulzscha
Mitty Marble
Lyra
Shermie
Cheung Po

Earth -
Circe x2
Karusutengu
Samle
Huifre
Monk
Xuanwu
Crescent
Chizu
Govindasaur

Fire -
Marchiosas
Tyr
Hephaestus
Skuld
Paladan
Doris
Metablaze
Cthuga
Agnesi x2
Flames Keeper
Suzuko

Does Mochi Bunny heart to dark work when the team is not full of dark beasts? Appears not to Sad
Also would Circe be beneficial to the team, possibly subbing out Edward / Tuchimogo / Houyi?

Thanks so much for the help my man Smile
If you have Swegde i'd definitely sub her for qinglong. Better skills and overall stats once PR'ed, also like carlo said Jinnie is more of a situational pick when there are enemies with ridiculously high defense, i'd sub her for pupuro. Depending on the stage i'd also sub beowulf fusion with gretchen fusion instead. At all max, cyborg fusions are able to do a big burst every five rounds, not to mention the heal. For me beowulf's skill has too high of a cooldown so there's that.

As for your question, circe really wouldn't bring anything much to the table for satan teams. Now if you have erebus then circe can work fairly better beacuse of the combo mechanics. I'd still say Edward would be best followed by tsuchigumo and houyi respectively. Place edward next to satan for astronomical damage once both their actives are on. I don't have satan so i haven't tried mochi bunny on any team other than lynx, if the dark to heart mechanic doesn't work like you said then he's useless, you'd be better off with any other member.

Hope this helps, cheers!

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
Allies available: 

Atlantis, Maya, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Lynx, VR Jackie, VR Elizabeth, VR Jack, VR Loki, Izanagi, Hideyoshi, Uncle Tuu, Chessia, Abraham, PR Aloha, Haza, PR Randeng/Dipankara

Looking for: More friends!! Will accept anyone with the above cards
ID: 21218485
Defnitely use Swegde, she is better than Qing Long, use Pupuro instead of Jinnie.
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237