Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me to build teams for ultimates!
Hello everyone,
I am stuck in the game in the game and cant manage to build a decent teams for ultimate stages, events and so on, could you check my inventory and suggest me different teams to be more efficient?
Thank you very much in advance!![Image: 648f3bdc50a5134c1330d66f3e467865.jpg][Image: 8ca1b3a5ce17f471eeb5f943732475d1.jpg][Image: b5987e7249d2f3ebd709a484d76b1817.jpg][Image: dc865cc034e53363b92199a4794cf324.jpg][Image: 6f403ef09427986c42349e9c829be5bc.jpg][Image: 96f223b420e96bd56f818958e79d6f18.jpg]

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5X mediante Tapatalk

Huh. Nothing's really coming together in this inventory, you need some more cards.

The best you can do at the moment is Izanagi, who is starting to show some age and probably needs at least some stronger members soon, since his amel and PR are a ways off. But he's very easy to use, and he'll cruise you through the older SMs pretty much.

I'd go with Izanagi - Circe - Matryoshka - Nidhogg - Bull King (he's getting a buff soon) + Izanagi.

Another option is Yvette/Khaos, which is almost the exact same setup, except probably switch out Matryoshka and then use Yvette as leader and ally with Khaos. A third is Pontos who will probably get PR next patch, or Azazel who got PR last patch. Neither is really amazing though.

Otherwise, it's all too incomplete. You don't have a great dark god pool for Tsukuyomi, don't have the right members for Diaochan, no real worthwhile fire leader, don't have a team that supports Lancelot.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(01-27-2018, 08:52 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Huh. Nothing's really coming together in this inventory, you need some more cards.

The best you can do at the moment is Izanagi, who is starting to show some age and probably needs at least some stronger members soon, since his amel and PR are a ways off. But he's very easy to use, and he'll cruise you through the older SMs pretty much.

I'd go with Izanagi - Circe - Matryoshka - Nidhogg - Bull King (he's getting a buff soon) + Izanagi.

Another option is Yvette/Khaos, which is almost the exact same setup, except probably switch out Matryoshka and then use Yvette as leader and ally with Khaos. A third is Pontos who will probably get PR next patch, or Azazel who got PR last patch. Neither is really amazing though.

Otherwise, it's all too incomplete. You don't have a great dark god pool for Tsukuyomi, don't have the right members for Diaochan, no real worthwhile fire leader, don't have a team that supports Lancelot.
What a shame! Thank you a lot, I will focus on your suggested team, but there is nothing to do with Daji/Wukong/ Wawel?
Could you also tell me what cards are missing and which are farmable?

If anyone else have anymore suggestions I gladly take it.
Thank you very much!

(01-27-2018, 09:11 PM)Fremen Wrote: What a shame! Thank you a lot, I will focus on your suggested team, but there is nothing to do with Daji/Wukong/ Wawel?

Thank you very much!

Both Daji and Wukong will get a buff together with Bull King, as their whole series is getting Dragonware, the full extent of the buff is not yet known. However this signifies that the development for them has gone from being leader member split focused to member focused entirely, as Dragonware benefits members primarily and do not have the special effects of other Dragonary Crafts.

Wawel is only good as like a lower tier choice of member for Azathoth teams. Or Khaos monodark, which doesn't show up much anymore.

I'm not sure what you mean by missing. The card you need for Diaochan and Tsuku is Pollux, who is like a big card now after his AR who dominates most dark and racial god teams.

Pontos and Azazel are farmable, you can grab the base creature for Pontos in the 9th seal (water nymph), the base creature for Azazel in Ruins of Hunterville water stages in Traveler's Memories (water minidragon). Both of them can be fed with slimes, when evolved their skills will match the base form of their respective cards.

Yvette is farmable through LR Pass. None of the other cards I mentioned are farmable. Khaos I guess, but I pity anyone who really wants to try farming Khaos without losing a load of diamonds. Oh, Nidhogg is. He'll probably be back soon.
(01-27-2018, 09:44 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(01-27-2018, 09:11 PM)Fremen Wrote: What a shame! Thank you a lot, I will focus on your suggested team, but there is nothing to do with Daji/Wukong/ Wawel?

Thank you very much!

Both Daji and Wukong will get a buff together with Bull King, as their whole series is getting Dragonware, the full extent of the buff is not yet known. However this signifies that the development for them has gone from being leader member split focused to member focused entirely, as Dragonware benefits members primarily and do not have the special effects of other Dragonary Crafts.

Wawel is only good as like a lower tier choice of member for Azathoth teams. Or Khaos monodark, which doesn't show up much anymore.

I'm not sure what you mean by missing. The card you need for Diaochan and Tsuku is Pollux, who is like a big card now after his AR who dominates most dark and racial god teams.

Pontos and Azazel are farmable, you can grab the base creature for Pontos in the 9th seal (water nymph), the base creature for Azazel in Ruins of Hunterville water stages in Traveler's Memories (water minidragon). Both of them can be fed with slimes, when evolved their skills will match the base form of their respective cards.

Yvette is farmable through LR Pass. None of the other cards I mentioned are farmable. Khaos I guess, but I pity anyone who really wants to try farming Khaos without losing a load of diamonds. Oh, Nidhogg is. He'll probably be back soon.

Thanks! What I mean by missing is exactly that, which cards I need to obtain to complete more teams, as you said Pollux for the Tsuko team.
I would love if you list me two or three of the teams you would aim to if you have my inventory (maybe Chinese gods after buff, Fate sisters...) as you did with the Izanagi, I mean the names in a row so I could check which cards should I be aware of, I am really lost about team building and I really appreciate all your help. Cause Im stuck on the 5th seal (Nidhogg battle).

As you can see I am following your advice about Izanagi team, but I have one further question, in which order would you PRed/maxed them?

Sorry if Im boring you but you are a huge help!!

[Image: 4a4d9756a2d08e909e9fd667053755ec.jpg]

Max Izanagi>Circe>Matryoshka>Bull King, in that order. Bull King last because he needs the most resources and is the least vital to the team. Nidhogg it depends on when you get the chance to farm him, you should probably max him up before evolving.

Your inventory is too limited for me to work inside of it and still get you something worthwhile. You should focus on getting working teams and not just leveling stuff for the sake of leveling. Ideal teams, including stuff you don't have:

Diaochan - Pollux - Luna - [Free] - [Free] + Amaterasu
Options for blank slots: Hades, Scrooge, Lyra, Ophiuchus, Perseus, Kongo Yasha, Poppy, Fire Bride, Medea.

Tsukuyomi - Edward - Pollux - Alma - [Free] + Anubis
Options for blank slots: Basically any dark god that fulfills your needs. VR Odin, VR Artemis, Izanami, etc.

You need to draw into some more leaders, as they're what set the parameters for the kinds of teams that can be built.
(01-27-2018, 10:46 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Max Izanagi>Circe>Matryoshka>Bull King, in that order. Bull King last because he needs the most resources and is the least vital to the team. Nidhogg it depends on when you get the chance to farm him, you should probably max him up before evolving.

Your inventory is too limited for me to work inside of it and still get you something worthwhile. You should focus on getting working teams and not just leveling stuff for the sake of leveling. Ideal teams, including stuff you don't have:

Options for blank slots: Hades, Scrooge, Lyra, Ophiuchus, Perseus, Kongo Yasha, Poppy, Fire Bride, Medea.

Options for blank slots: Basically any dark god that fulfills your needs. VR Odin, VR Artemis, Izanami, etc.

You need to draw into some more leaders, as they're what set the parameters for the kinds of teams that can be built.
Thanks a lot! I will focus on the team you suggested, I will let you know when I find something useful. Could I add you as a friend?
Thanks again for all your help!

(01-27-2018, 10:53 PM)Fremen Wrote:
(01-27-2018, 10:46 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Max Izanagi>Circe>Matryoshka>Bull King, in that order. Bull King last because he needs the most resources and is the least vital to the team. Nidhogg it depends on when you get the chance to farm him, you should probably max him up before evolving.

Thanks a lot! I will focus on the team you suggested, I will let you know when I find something useful. Could I add you as a friend?

Sure. Friends list is always open unless I forget to clear out inactive people lol. I don't have Izanagi though so I dunno how useful I'll be to you.
(01-27-2018, 11:01 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(01-27-2018, 10:53 PM)Fremen Wrote:

Sure. Friends list is always open unless I forget to clear out inactive people lol. I don't have Izanagi though so I dunno how useful I'll be to you.

Please PM me you ID, by the way I just pull a reward that gave me five huge dark god cards, including Castor and Edward, do you know if this is some limited uses cards? Now I am afraid of losing them but this is too good to be true...[Image: 178476e0f355b8f76661985f73f5b81f.jpg]

Oh that's a bug you're only supposed to get one and it's supposed to be all maxed.

My ID is in my sig.