Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Patch 14.3 Teaser] Work In Progress
I'm pretty sure Lionel only gets to evolve to fire, according to official TOS news. However I find it weird because we only get 2 Lionel. and we need 2 Lionel to get Evolved Lionel. So if players want 1 old Lionel and 1 new Lionel....

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

(11-24-2017, 10:36 AM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: I'm pretty sure Lionel only gets to evolve to fire, according to official TOS news. However I find it weird because we only get 2 Lionel. and we need 2 Lionel to get Evolved Lionel. So if players want 1 old Lionel and 1 new Lionel....

Looking at the teaser info, it looks like we'll be able to redeem an slvl 1 Lionel for arena prize points to use as an evo mat.
Quote:自 11 月 27 日起,光屬性的「銘黃金閃 ‧ 萊昂內爾」將開放進化成火屬性的「血銅鋼臂 ‧ 萊昂內爾」!進化所需其中一個素材為「銘黃金閃 ‧ 萊昂內爾」一隻,召喚師可以在競技場以戰賞點換領「銘黃金閃 ‧ 萊昂內爾」(技能等級 1 ) 一隻 (只限兌換一次) 來作進化之用!

They also suggest more evolutions in future updates here, and warn not to use slvl 10 Lionel as skill feeders/evo mats:
Quote:「銘黃金閃 ‧ 萊昂內爾」在未來版本,將可進化為其他屬性!
温馨建議召喚師不要把技 10 的「銘黃金閃 ‧ 萊昂內爾」
輕易吃掉或用作進化素材喔!

ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Have:
- Abraham, VR Elizabeth, Guan Yu
- Chessia, Nobunaga, Mai Shiranui
- Izanagi, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi
- Lu Bu, Rose, Khaos
...and others...
Facepalm.... I forgot to read info in the pictures.

Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

(11-24-2017, 08:52 AM)put1572 Wrote: Going by the pictures alone, the new Lovecraftian monsters should be beasts and dragons? I'm hoping this is the case and they finally give some love to dragons (if it is a new exclusive seal ofc).

Maybe. But if they're related to Yog-Sothoth and we're getting PR Yog sometime (has been speculated for a while) during this patch they might be demons. Together with OoD it might be a demon heavy patch. There was another one on the FB that looked like a space slug, seems to be a water card based on color scheme. Very mysterious.

I'd like the Guernica horse to be a demon for my Maya team lol. But dark dragon and dark beast are underloved archetypes, hope to see what the hydra and the spider can do for Novalis and Lynx.
UID: 86478773
Adjutant Rotation: Maya, Ophiuchus, Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.
Nonmax: Barbara, Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
(11-24-2017, 04:51 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(11-24-2017, 08:52 AM)put1572 Wrote: Going by the pictures alone, the new Lovecraftian monsters should be beasts and dragons? I'm hoping this is the case and they finally give some love to dragons (if it is a new exclusive seal ofc).

Maybe. But if they're related to Yog-Sothoth and we're getting PR Yog sometime (has been speculated for a while) during this patch they might be demons. Together with OoD it might be a demon heavy patch. There was another one on the FB that looked like a space slug, seems to be a water card based on color scheme. Very mysterious.

I'd like the Guernica horse to be a demon for my Maya team lol. But dark dragon and dark beast are underloved archetypes, hope to see what the hydra and the spider can do for Novalis and Lynx.
They may very well be demons since in the lore Asathoth was described as such and they are indeed related to Yog Sothoth. Still, I hope it's not an exclusive demon series because at this point Ursula and Novalis are just collecting dust.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
Main Ally: Atlantis
Allies available upon request (All/Dual max): Maya, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, PR Yvette & Yidhra, VR Jackie, VR Elizabeth, VR Jack, VR Loki, Izanagi, Hideyoshi, Uncle Tuu, Chessia, Abraham, PR Aloha, Haza, PR Randeng/Dipankara

Looking for: More friends!! Will accept anyone with the above cards
ID: 21218485
Fixed all the translations I didn't read properly lol
Level 237

(11-24-2017, 07:23 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: Fixed all the translations I didn't read properly lol

Under RGB OoD:

"Self Attribute Attack x4. The Attributive Runestones that are the most in number also possess 50% of the effect of Water Runestones (can stack). If the Attribute that is most in number is Self Attribute, Self Attribute Attack x1.8 additionally (Can Stack)."

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.

Now I'm glad that I have Beelzy, dat art tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Can't wait for Mastema)
anyone notice that it is impossible to activate the full beez/mastema team passive without a starter/khaos/etc. active?  the most u can do on a normal board is 3 columns of L/A attribute separated by 3 non-attribute.  This will generate 9 L/A runes the next turn.

i still think LuBu is still better than mastema with multiplier and can work with alma and gemini.  I prob. won't pr my all max mastema Sad Why should i pr something so close to lubu that automatically converts random runes?  Beez is different since Many ppl dont have the black cards.  Beez might revive ML more.

Interesting enough, both beez and mastema can use luna.  luna will spread demons attk.  most likely cards to use for mastema are alma and gemini due to the ar requirement working with team skill.  luna will also boost their attk too which is great for ppl that invested so much in those cards over the years.
So I dunno what the original source is, but according to the wiki this is the last run of Pili and it's only around for like two weeks. Seems like MH mismanaged the contract and have to rush it now? Not sure if it's worth it to draw when the only card I want is Su Huan Jen (maybe Mo Wang Zi). Will apparently be rare up the whole two weeks. But CNY is so soon also and I want Sindhu. And what about these outer god things, are they actually limited seal cards? Gonna have to make some hard calls or pony up some cash. Madhead's working hard for their Christmas bonus.

On Request: