Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Patch 14.3 Teaser] Work In Progress
(11-24-2017, 05:54 AM)joetjef Wrote:
(11-24-2017, 05:46 AM)jtsmith Wrote: The cactus is initial dissolve hearts required so imo is not a good option unless u can guarentee 3 hearts.  Rose leaderskill will not work if that is the case.

It's not initial dissolve, skydrops are counted as well.

"This effect stays in play until no Heart Runestones are dissolved in Initial Batch. CD6"  

But it will 'off' cactus.  I hope translation is wrong.

(11-24-2017, 06:02 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(11-24-2017, 05:46 AM)jtsmith Wrote: The cactus is initial dissolve hearts required so imo is not a good option unless u can guarentee 3 hearts.  Rose leaderskill will not work if that is the case.

"This effect stays in play until no Heart Runestones are dissolved in Initial Batch. CD6"  

Oh right, I didn't see that it was stated like that in the OP. The correct skill descriptions is "The Skill stays in play until no Heart Runestones are dissolved".

So pr beelze - ML - luna - minamoto no yoshitsune - light filler converter (dunno, benimaru?) - pr beelze could be a viable high dmg light team as a starter?

Asking cause I never bothered to make light team yet and beelze is best leader I have and this seems like good potential after pr.

(11-24-2017, 06:14 AM)joetjef Wrote:
(11-24-2017, 06:02 AM)jtsmith Wrote:

Oh right, I didn't see that it was stated like that in the OP. The correct skill descriptions is "The Skill stays in play until no Heart Runestones are dissolved".

So no initial dissolve requirement?  This is make or break for me because i only have rose not sakura.  No way i can initial dissolve and meet the row requirement.  Seems better for sakura because it easier to spin the requirement.

U can use cactus with other teams but i would only consider tumbler teams due to the extra dmg cactus adds.
Looking forward to PR Origin of Demons, looks really promising Big Grin
Add me: 81,887,899
Got Izanagi as a leader.
Can set upon request: Amaterasu, Dancer of blazing flames - Yan, Abadon, Azazel (other OoD will be available later).
(11-24-2017, 06:45 AM)vespher Wrote: So pr beelze - ML - luna - minamoto no yoshitsune - light filler converter (dunno, benimaru?) - pr beelze could be a viable high dmg light team as a starter?

Asking cause I never bothered to make light team yet and beelze is best leader I have and this seems like good potential after pr.

How about beez luna luna luna ML beez lol.

Luna is so op if have it.  The above team would have an insane 5 extra sec spin time.

With ar luna bonus spread to other gods, it actually makes ML less dependant on demons.  This is good because demons have crap stats imo.
Going by the pictures alone, the new Lovecraftian monsters should be beasts and dragons? I'm hoping this is the case and they finally give some love to dragons (if it is a new exclusive seal ofc).
Main Ally: Atlantis
Allies available upon request (All/Dual max): Maya, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, PR Yvette & Yidhra, VR Jackie, VR Elizabeth, VR Jack, VR Loki, Izanagi, Hideyoshi, Uncle Tuu, Chessia, Abraham, PR Aloha, Haza, PR Randeng/Dipankara

Looking for: More friends!! Will accept anyone with the above cards
ID: 21218485
Pr beez, mast = x4x4x1.5x1.5 = x36
Pr abadon, azazel, samael = x4.5x4.5x1.8x1.8 = x65
Lubu is x68 all these with conditions met.
Are they actually rereleasing Pili Seal/stages or are they just giving them ameliorations?
I couldn't tell from the teaser. I assume if it's last round they'd mention it explicitly?
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Have:
- Abraham, VR Elizabeth, Guan Yu
- Chessia, Nobunaga, Mai Shiranui
- Izanagi, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi
- Lu Bu, Rose, Khaos
...and others...
(11-24-2017, 04:05 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(11-24-2017, 12:32 AM)Joaqs Wrote: ...

(11-23-2017, 11:42 PM)put1572 Wrote: I'll be prioritizing Mastema first since I don't have Beelz or any strong dark leader except VR Loki (who is lacking a VR Odin sadly). Mastema was once regarded as the weakest of the bunch, but now with the introduction of AR Zodiacs and other self-boosters for dark, I feel she has the potential to be pretty strong.
Anyone knows if dark Xi and dark  pounding rabbit (increase drop rate of dark runes if it it's not a mono dark beast team) stacks?

The skyfall combos that we have become accustomed to seeing with xi/wz/hiem/panda is also attributed to removing a type of a rune from the board allowing other runes to connect.  We also create more initial combos due to simpler board.  You may not notice a difference if it stacks.

Normal xi on makes 33.3% dark, 66.6% rest.  If you increase that even say 10% (this is probably a generous number), you are still more likely to drop a rbgl than dark.

You wont get the dmg bonus from the rabbit if xi is in there.  The slightly increase rate of dark drop under rabbit doesnt include regardless of team skill so i dont see how it would not work.

Yeah, that's a good point, back to the planning board.
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.