Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Patch 14.3 Teaser] Work In Progress
Pr Origins of Demons looks good but I'm not entirely convinced by Beelz art (I like the cat skin).

The new series art looks cool. Azathoth reminds me of Faugn, because both the new series and the primordial dragons are Lovecraft inspired, it would be interesting if they are story related or maybe go deeper in the rabbit hole and if it is a separate seal (not confirmed) the other 5 cards be the true body of the primordial dragons and not the summoned fragments (probably not because in the teaser two cards look dark attributed so that will mean there would be the dark cards).
The middle one (Daoloth?) looks like a chariot and in that position makes me wonder if it was inspired by smt's Mara.
(11-23-2017, 11:42 PM)put1572 Wrote: I'll be prioritizing Mastema first since I don't have Beelz or any strong dark leader except VR Loki (who is lacking a VR Odin sadly). Mastema was once regarded as the weakest of the bunch, but now with the introduction of AR Zodiacs and other self-boosters for dark, I feel she has the potential to be pretty strong.
Yeah MH tried buffing her with Slender but it didn't work. Now with ar Pollux, ar Alma (her passive and Mastema leader skill are basically the same), Pegasus, Lynx, bit he dark rabbits, Khaos and the like she has a lot of potential.
Anyone knows if dark Xi and dark pounding rabbit (increase drop rate of dark runes if it it's not a mono dark beast team) stacks?

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(11-24-2017, 12:13 AM)Suun Wrote: My lionel is untouched. How do you use him???

Lionel works well as a leader/ally with Khaos because all runes=all runes means you can put all the elements in and get Lionel's max attacks with defense break. Party members should be four races to fulfill Khaos, preferably stuff to boost team damage since the multiplier's a bit low. Converters unnecessary.

He's a free status clear also, which has niche uses and is good for current arena meta, if you don't have Sariel or something similar.

UID: 86478773
Adjutant Rotation: Maya, Ophiuchus, Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.
Nonmax: Barbara, Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
(11-24-2017, 12:32 AM)Joaqs Wrote: ...

(11-23-2017, 11:42 PM)put1572 Wrote: I'll be prioritizing Mastema first since I don't have Beelz or any strong dark leader except VR Loki (who is lacking a VR Odin sadly). Mastema was once regarded as the weakest of the bunch, but now with the introduction of AR Zodiacs and other self-boosters for dark, I feel she has the potential to be pretty strong.
Anyone knows if dark Xi and dark  pounding rabbit (increase drop rate of dark runes if it it's not a mono dark beast team) stacks?

The skyfall combos that we have become accustomed to seeing with xi/wz/hiem/panda is also attributed to removing a type of a rune from the board allowing other runes to connect.  We also create more initial combos due to simpler board.  You may not notice a difference if it stacks.

Normal xi on makes 33.3% dark, 66.6% rest.  If you increase that even say 10% (this is probably a generous number), you are still more likely to drop a rbgl than dark.

You wont get the dmg bonus from the rabbit if xi is in there.  The slightly increase rate of dark drop under rabbit doesnt include regardless of team skill so i dont see how it would not work.

Looks like this patch will be release in parts? Pili Pupper ameloration then new series/pr?
Beelz ass got a power up, no more reasons needed to pr her
IGN: Desrt, ID:  70339822

Li Hsiao-Yao, FD PR Greek, ED VR Nordic, EW VR Blood Fiend, EFL PR Babys
PR Randeng, Beelz, Izanagi, Hideyoshi and Ophichius
the whole dragon crew, and most of beasts (no aloha)
Erebus, Pontos & Maya, Lubu, Abraham, LD Pili guys and some other buddies.
Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

Damn, OoD PR definitely releasing Beez. Pili AME looks great for SHJ, YSC and YYS (the latter 2 because of cd reduction). Don't really care about evolve Lionel or the cactus elf. I'll try and get cactus elf, but not going to waste dimes for it. Just my thoughts
(11-24-2017, 04:19 AM)urtv Wrote: Looks like this patch will be release in parts? Pili Pupper ameloration then new series/pr?

Isn't every patch in parts? I thought they released the KOF Ame early too. New series seems to be story linked, not a limited seal. Maybe just biweekly even, but I don't think they would bother teasing it if it was just that.
UID: 86478773
Adjutant Rotation: Maya, Ophiuchus, Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.
Nonmax: Barbara, Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
The cactus is initial dissolve hearts required so imo is not a good option unless u can guarentee 3 hearts. Rose leaderskill will not work if that is the case.

Im not sure if beez, mastma is really that great. x4x4x1.5x1.5=36 if u satisfy the conditions. Beez on the other hand can enjoy lunas. Automatic converters tend to convert the runes u need also. Well its an improvement i guess.

Puppet ame seems unusually good. Kinda reminds me of xy ame. This is good because yys and ysc is one of my fav teams. Shj finally gets something for his light runes. Bringing raphael makes some sense now.

Was hoping for some kind of dragon related improvement like vr nidhogg although vr saurman and diablo should come first.
Lionel Nidhogg Diablo Cassandra Circe ally Khaos.
Use Diablo or Nidhogg for healing.
You can change Circe for Shyplant.

Edit :  He is a much better leader than people guess, specially if you want consistent damage. Give him a try and you may get what I mean.

Edit 2: jtsmith yeah it is 36x while generating lots of runes, it should generate more consistent numbers than other ml leaders without taking the niche of Maya which is a black card. 36x is a big upgrade vs pr Inana. 
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(11-24-2017, 05:46 AM)jtsmith Wrote: The cactus is initial dissolve hearts required so imo is not a good option unless u can guarentee 3 hearts.  Rose leaderskill will not work if that is the case.

It's not initial dissolve, skydrops are counted as well.