Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Patch 14.3 Teaser] Work In Progress
TLDR:

PILI PUPPETS RETURN AND AMEL
ORIGIN OF DEMONS PR
Lionel Evolvement

Main Article: https://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=23805&snA=572888

New Horror Stage next week

[Image: 92dc53f7dd0bb90ec391e815706z5g74.JPG]

Cactus (Earth Elf)
Active: The more Heart Runestones dissolved, the higher the Team Attack and Recovery, to the max x2 at 8 Heart Runestones. Damage received x1.5. This effect stays in play until no Heart Runestones are dissolved. CD 6

Horror Stage Rewards
Clear 5x Beginner: 1 Cactus Skill Level 5
7000 Points: KFC (Get to choose which attribute)
12000 Points: Aloha Costume
18000 Points: Random PR Mat
22000 Points: 1 Cactus Skill Level 10

Cactus in Action!

Pili Puppets Amelioration
[Image: fa09301a91738733fa6e4389c88z5fx4.JPG]

Pili Puppets will be able to be ameliorated after December 1 4:00pm HK Time.

CardAmelioration 1Amelioration 2Amelioration 3Amelioration 4
Su Huan JenHP +185 Attack +120 Recovery +353+ Runes under column +15% Water Attack3+ Runes under column +15% Water RecoveryChange the Leader Skill to Sword of Drifting Clouds - EX: Water Attack x 4.5. When the Monster attacks: by dissolving 3 or more types of Runestones in the same Round, an extra Water Attack as much as 3.5x Monster's Attack will be launched; by dissolving Heart Runestones, an extra Water Attack as much as 2x Monster's Attack will be launched. Light Runestones possess 25% effect of Water (can stack).
Ye Shiao ChaiHP +180 Attack +100 Recovery +303+ Runes under column +15% Human Attack4+ Runes under column +15% Human AttackChange Active Skill to Mastery of the Skysword - EX: Upon deactivation of the Skill, the current Skill CD -2.
Yi Ye ShuHP +180 Attack +100 Recovery +353+ Runes under column +15% Human AttackInital CD -24+ Runes under column +15% Human Attack
Ji Wu WangAttack +603+ Runes under column +15% Human AttackHP +1254+ Runes under column +15% Human Attack
Jian Zhi ChuAttack +603+ Runes under column +10% Team RecoveryHP +1254+ Runes under column +10% Team Attack
Au Shiau Hung ChenAttack +603+ Runes under column +10% Team RecoveryHP +1254+ Runes under column +10% Team Attack
Mo Wang ZiHP +1203+ Runes under column +10% Team RecoveryAttack +904+ Runes under column +10% Team Attack
Feng Chih HenHP +1203+ Runes under column +10% Team RecoveryAttack +904+ Runes under column +15% Team Attack

New Series: Prologues of Universe
[Image: 4141ef006b48a583a475f6e96d3z5g04.JPG]

Left is Azathoth, Middle is Daoloth?, Right is Atlach Nacha

Origin of Demon PR!
[Image: 1d5705ca0f3b4734a6df9ffc49ez5g14.JPG]

PR Azazel

[Image: 156feee1dcf79edcec2fb019a9dz5g24.JPG]
PR Beelzebub

Origin of DemonsLeader SkillTeam Passive (Leader Ally SameActive Skill
RGBSelf Attribute Attack x4. The Attributive Runestones that are the most in number also possess 50% of the effect of Self Attribute Runestones (can stack). If the Attribute that is most in number is Self Attribute, Self Attribute Attack x1.8 additionally (Can Stack).Increase multiplier of Leader Skill of L/A to x4.5For 1 Round, increase Rune Spinning time to 12 seconds. The more types of runestones dissolved, the higher the attack, max x2.2.
LDSelf Attribute x4. Rune Spinning Time +1 Second. By dissolving a group of 5 or more Self Attribute Runestones, Self Attribute Attack x1.5 additionally (Can Stack).For every group of 5+ Self Attribute Runestones dissolved, in the next round, turn 2 random Runestones into 2 Enchanted Self Attribute Runes (Max 6 Runes). For Every group of 5+ Non Self Attribute Runestones, in the next round, turn 1 random rune into Self Attribute Rune (Max 3 Runes)For 1 Round, By dissolving 4+ Runestones in a column, drop 2 Enchanted Self Attribute Runes in that column (Initial Dissolve Only)

Arena Grading Update
From November 27 to December 3, 5 stages will be opened. 40% EXP will be awarded for beating them.

Grade 5 Reward: 1 Skill Level 10 Lionel 

From November 27 onwards, Lionel will get evolve.
[Image: 10fa5305f85815e32fc2073b367z5g44.JPG]
Evolve Mats: Lionel, Big Fire Mat, Medium Sword, Medium Crystal Dragon, and Big Sword

[Image: bd2083f48c6b8c13c32d09e0266z5g54.JPG]
Strange, it says he's Fire Human

Active: For 1 Round, 1 of the following effects will be triggered according to Self HP
If Self HP is equal or above 50%: Damage received -40% and Extend Rune Spinning time to 10 Seconds
If Self HP is below 50%: Damage received -80% and Extend Rune Spinning time to 15 Seconds.

Note that Lionel will be available to be redeemed by prize points, and Lionel will get evolvement to all 5 attributes in the near future.

Mini Teaser

Main Article: https://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=23805&snA=573449&tnum=32

New Coliseum - Mordiggian
[Image: 02.jpg]

Using new Prologues of Universe Series will grant you bonus Coliseum Points to redeem prizes.

Complete Coliseum 15 Times to get Yi Ye Shu Animation.
[Image: 06.jpg]
For every single prize:
4000 Points: Harpy x1
2000 Points: Water KFC x5
1800 Points: Mordiggian (Unlimited)
1000 Points: Baby Harpy x1000
800 Points: Arcane Luster x30
800 Points: Pili Puppet Feeder (Unlimited)

Special! 1500 Points for Tsang (Last Chance to obtain), (Unlimited)

And as usual 1000 Points for Lottery to get PSS, KFC, Harpy, or Baby Harpy

[Image: 10.jpg]
Water Demon
Active: Randomly turn 2 column under demon member to water runes, for 2 rounds, team attack x1.5, water damage can overpower earth enemies. CD8

New SM - Fthaggua
[Image: 12.jpg]

Active: For 1 Round, This monster launch an chaser attack 3x of self attack, if neighbouring members are Fire or Dragon, the effect is shared with them. CD6

Dragonary Armor to Old Series
[Image: 13.jpg]

In 14.3 onwards, we can forge craft into craft armor and fuse with 5* characters.

The first 2 series that will get powerup are starters and dragon spiritors.

Rip me, I got Novalis and Ursula last month and just evolved them and PRed them...

Second Teaser

Main Article: https://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=23805&snA=573449&tnum=32

Prologues of Universe

Azathoth
[Image: 03-dfjkajdfknadkna.jpg]
Dark Dragon
HP: 4415
Attack: 1613/4
Recovery: 86

Leader Skill: Dragon HP x1.3, Attack x4. For every combo dissolved in initial batch, drop 1 Enchanted Dark Rune in self column. If 10 or more Dark Runes are dissolved, team attack x1.6
Active Skill: Explode all Runes to drop random runestones. Columns of Dragons will only drop the attribute of that member. CD8
[Image: 06-mflmaclm-dlcamcl.jpg]
Example of Azathoth Active.

Passives:
When Azathoth is Leader and Ally:
  • All Dark Dragons Initial CD-3
  • For every 10 Runestones dissolved in initial batch, launch a dark attack of 500,000 damage to all enemies before members attack, max 1,500,000 at 30 Runestones dissolved. Convert 1% of enemy damage received to HP recovery. Only applies if enemy is not dead.
  • For every enemy defeated, recover 50% of total HP
  • Extend Rune Movement time by 1 second, the more attributes in the team, the longer the extension, to the max 3 second.
Daoloth
[Image: 07-kflvkadvlamvlam.jpg]

HP: 4401
Attack: 1520/1
Recovery: 247

Leader Skill: Light Dragon, Beast, Elf HP x1.5, attack x3.5, Extend Rune movement by 1 second. By dissolving 1 group of 5 runestones, team attack x1.8. The more runestones of a rune type is dissolved (include hearts), the higher the team attack, to the max 2.4.
Active Skill: For 1 Round, Self Attack x4, Combo +6. For every Dragon, Beast and Elf in the team, Combo +1 additionally, to the max+6 additional combos. CD 8

Passives:
When Daoloth is Leader and Ally
  • When moving Runestones, the first 5 Runestones touched are turned into Enchanted Light Runestones.
  • Dragon and Beast Members Recovery +400.
Ghroth
[Image: 10-mcflxmax-cma.jpg]

Leader Skill: Demon, Dragon, Beast attack x4. Heart Runes possess 50% effect of all attributive runes (can stack)
Active Skill: For 1 Round, all Runes can be dissolved by 2 dissolve, until 30 runestones of a rune type is dissolved. CD 10

Passives:
When Ghroth is Leader and Ally
  • For every group of runes dissolved, team attack 15%, to the max +120% at 8 groups. (team attack x2.2 max)
  • The more 6* Prologues of Universe are in the team, the more effects are triggered
  • When there are 2 or more in the team: The 2 leftmost Ghroth attack will synchronise with the member with the highest attack.
  • When there are 3 or more in the team: Demon, Dragon, Beast HP and Recovery x1.5
  • When there are 4 or more in the team: Extend Rune movement time by 2 seconds regardlessly.
Ithaqua
[Image: 14-fclamcxamledmf.jpg]
Earth God
Active: For 3 Rounds, Before Round begins and in the round of activation of this skill, turn Earth Runes to God Runes, all dropping runestones become Enchanted. CD 7

Azathoth in Action!

Daoloth in Action

NOTE THAT PROLOGUES OF UNIVERSE SERIES ARE FROM LOVECRAFT!

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

My thoughts in order as I flip through the updates on FB:

Man, this patch went by quick. Good times. Lol.

Will this be the last of the puppets? I still can't manage even one of their TM Extra stages.

How did elves go from having nothing to having like 10 enchantresses just for them? Will all future enchantresses be elves?

We're going to SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE. Figures as much since the Primal Greeks are like aliens, aren't they? They'll probably get PR next patch.

I'll finally have a water leader in Azazel, hopefully. Gotta farm some more slimes.

Only Origin I don't have is Beelz, who, of course, is showing her ass in her new sprite. Have a feeling she and Mastema will have "Demon Attack" instead of Light and Dark because of ML. Hope they're not completely nerfed.

Lionel is a transformer apparently. Hard pass on this version. Time extend without tunnel is so bleh.

UID: 86478773
Adjutant Rotation: Maya, Ophiuchus, Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.
Nonmax: Barbara, Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
Hoping I can either use azazel in my Alantis team as leader or member which ever works best XD.

Otherwise the evolution of Lionel doesn't affect me cause I don't have him and I'm far from getting him haha

Phili puppets doesn't seem really interesting to me cause of origin of demon pr LOL

Yessss, OoD finally gets their PR, i love that series to death but i'm still missing Beelzebub who manages to elude me to this day. I'll definitely PR all of them.

So the contract with the Pili Puppets is coming to an end, hopefully they'll reopen the Qi Tian Di nightmare stage before it's gone for good. With Atlantis now I'm tempted to have a go at it, same with the hellish extras.
Main Ally: Atlantis
Allies available upon request (All/Dual max): Maya, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, PR Yvette & Yidhra, VR Jackie, VR Elizabeth, VR Jack, VR Loki, Izanagi, Hideyoshi, Uncle Tuu, Chessia, Abraham, PR Aloha, Haza, PR Randeng/Dipankara

Looking for: More friends!! Will accept anyone with the above cards
ID: 21218485
Bump! Updated Main Post
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

Thanks for translating so quick.

I can imagine Cactus being true king of the flower elves come to take back the throne from the evil demon pretending to be an elf, Welwitschia.

This PR is pretty underwhelming, they're exactly the same. Just power creeped up. But I guess that's not so bad? I mean, they didn't exactly change Heimdallr. I'd like to see their stats. What does everyone else think?

Pili Ame is also kind of boring except for Su Huan Jen, who I don't have. Is there confirmation that this is the end of the contract? Or just another go round?

I hope the space monsters are good, cuz I'm into the designs.

(11-23-2017, 09:05 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: Strange, it says he's Fire Human

Lionel will be getting evolutions in all colors. This is only the first of many. At least according to the translator on the FB fan group. That's why they're giving you another 10CD one, because you're expected to evolve it and keep the light one, which is basically a different card entirely.

All in all, seeing the hard data has kind of killed my hype. We'll see though.
UID: 86478773
Adjutant Rotation: Maya, Ophiuchus, Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.
Nonmax: Barbara, Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
I am really looking forwards to Beelzebub pr. I feel like she is so much better now since it is easier to generate runes while also having a higher multiplier.
I'll be prioritizing Mastema first since I don't have Beelz or any strong dark leader except VR Loki (who is lacking a VR Odin sadly). Mastema was once regarded as the weakest of the bunch, but now with the introduction of AR Zodiacs and other self-boosters for dark, I feel she has the potential to be pretty strong.
Main Ally: Atlantis
Allies available upon request (All/Dual max): Maya, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, PR Yvette & Yidhra, VR Jackie, VR Elizabeth, VR Jack, VR Loki, Izanagi, Hideyoshi, Uncle Tuu, Chessia, Abraham, PR Aloha, Haza, PR Randeng/Dipankara

Looking for: More friends!! Will accept anyone with the above cards
ID: 21218485
Ohh awesome that they will give us 1 new lionel per evolution, lol i was thinking "Man, i will keep my light Lionel, he is kicking SO MUCH ASS!" lol

My Beelz will be ready to get PRed, she be sexy with ML & Luna.

Lovecraftian new series! Unghhhh i want it!
Specifically i want my Tumorous Draco-Leech with a sidedish of Hydra Big Grin, the giant spider would be cool for me too Big Grin
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
My lionel is untouched. How do you use him???