Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Patch] 14.2 Teaser (Rough Translation)
(10-15-2017, 05:51 PM)Symrustar Wrote: For me, the most interesting thing of this new series is that, in bringing elf teams back into the meta, it gives me hope in that MH could eventually do the same for dragons.

I started playing this game hoping to build a dragon team and stomp the world with it. Almost a year has passed, got Novalis and PR'ed Nidhogg along the way and... they don't make the cut... So please, MH, make dragons great again.

Best,

Sym

I'm sure dragons will get their time sooner or later. One possible buff i'm personally hoping to see is a dragon spiritor + ethereal dragon fusion, that would be awesome. One can only hope lol.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

Allies available: 

Atlantis, Maya, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Lynx, VR Jackie, VR Elizabeth, VR Jack, VR Loki, Izanagi, Hideyoshi, Uncle Tuu, Chessia, Abraham, PR Aloha, Haza, PR Randeng/Dipankara

Looking for: More friends!! Will accept anyone with the above cards
ID: 21218485
(10-15-2017, 06:24 PM)put1572 Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 05:51 PM)Symrustar Wrote: For me, the most interesting thing of this new series is that, in bringing elf teams back into the meta, it gives me hope in that MH could eventually do the same for dragons.

I started playing this game hoping to build a dragon team and stomp the world with it. Almost a year has passed, got Novalis and PR'ed Nidhogg along the way and... they don't make the cut... So please, MH, make dragons great again.

Best,

Sym

I'm sure dragons will get their time sooner or later. One possible buff i'm personally hoping to see is a dragon spiritor + ethereal dragon fusion, that would be awesome. One can only hope lol.

I think MH will vr nidhogg sometime allowing him to be used in rainbow with novalis or barbara.  Its disappointing i spent so much on partial dragons only to see them creeped off.  Nm stages are like sm stages and new sm stages are basically nm stages.  I think this was a bad call...

(10-16-2017, 07:36 AM)jtsmith Wrote: I think MH will vr nidhogg sometime allowing him to be used in rainbow with novalis or barbara.  Its disappointing i spent so much on partial dragons only to see them creeped off.  Nm stages are like sm stages and new sm stages are basically nm stages.  I think this was a bad call...

There is hardly such a thing as a bad call so dont beat yourself up.

1. think of the current NM stages as SM stages of yesteryear. It is ALWAYS difficult even with meta teams. 
2. Next year with powercreep the NM stages will be more manageable.
3. Dragons are still an ok team (not tier 1) but still ok. If they bring dragons back, it might be with a new series. But whatever the series, I'm guessing novalis and ursula will still remain relevant
4. A completely irrelevant observation on nidhogg. The CD is really very high haha. Quite interested to see what his VR will bring. Well and YOG is due a PR soon too

(10-15-2017, 06:24 PM)put1572 Wrote:

Best,

Sym

I'm guessing...what they will do to dragons will be similar to what they did for light to ween it off ML. As it stands, the op combo for dragons is still the novalis ursula bomb 2 years on
Bump! KOF Amel revealed!
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

are ame worth the souls?
I saw that and the 2 new cards actives but literally like if I saw nothing due to my lack of knowledge in mandarin (OK I also don't speak cantonese nor any other similar language lol)

Will wait for translators since it was on a video from madhead.

[Image: soxxyc.jpg]

[Image: 2w3tkw9.jpg]
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(10-18-2017, 10:44 PM)Revdarian Wrote: I saw that and the 2 new cards actives but literally like if I saw nothing due to my lack of knowledge in mandarin (OK I also don't speak cantonese nor any other similar language lol)

Will wait for translators since it was on a video from madhead.

[Image: soxxyc.jpg]

[Image: 2w3tkw9.jpg]

Added to main post yesterday.
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

Bump! New Teaser ADDED!
Level 237

Corn Flower's passive says "Add 2x team recovery to each member's attack", but in the video, what they show is actually 2x member's recovery added to member's atk (basically weaker Cass with no drawback).

An error in the skill description? 2x team recovery to each member would be way too OP, lmao.

EDIT: error on Madhead's part, not on the translation, obvs.
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Have:
- Abraham, VR Elizabeth, Guan Yu
- Chessia, Nobunaga, Mai Shiranui
- Izanagi, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi
- Lu Bu, Rose, Khaos
...and others...