Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Patch] 14.2 Teaser (Rough Translation)
I mentioned in the other thread but will mention it here in case someone missed it. Even though Khaos leader skill doesn't mention if the all attritubtes have the effect of all attributes stacks, from the video it looks like it stacks.

(10-13-2017, 11:51 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Yeah I think that I'll  be honest with myself, just try and advance as much as possible but won't go single minded as I don't have Maya and I bet that the stage will be Pro Maya heavily :p.

Edit :I left 9th seal on a stage that is recommended with lucky diablo & /or izanagi matrioshka with a healthy dose of diamonds thrown in. 

Which stage?

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
The video does says that it stacks, the question is, if leader + ally khaos gives you that kind of effect, why even bother putting yog, giemssa or sirius? The changed active becomes completely redundant if all attribute runestones has effect of all other attribute runestones, especially when the changed active only occurs when khaos is leader/ally.

Big Grin Angel

More hyped about new serie then Khaos, pretty boring for my taste. New serie artwork looks amazing! I hope for a new kind of lucy <3

Looking for friends, I got 50 free space! So add me please  Angel
ID: 56445327
Guild: Phoenix Force
Regular ally: Sunlight of Hyuga - Amaterasu
I got almost any cards in the game if you need an ally just ask!
(10-14-2017, 12:47 AM)Max_LKC Wrote: The video does says that it stacks, the question is, if leader + ally khaos gives you that kind of effect, why even bother putting yog, giemssa or sirius? The changed active becomes completely redundant if all attribute runestones has effect of all other attribute runestones, especially when the changed active only occurs when khaos is leader/ally.

The effects from actives stack onto effects from leader skills, so the affected runes would have 2x effect of said attribute rather than just 1x. There's also the 1.3x stats for 8* cards.
KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

I see that helped clear things up a lot, thanks!
 Big Grin Angel

The next thing we know is that Khaos stops being relevant 6 months later and that we finally get the chance to get Frigg and Hel, then some broken PR Starburst Pulses come and we start laughing about how we are throwing billions of damage at Khaos face.
Like I said earlier, Sealed Lords are good their own things but putting them together is just a massive bulk of dream team and not something stable, personally I would play Aether/Ophiuchus variations inside Khaos because I find his active skill quite op.
[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(10-14-2017, 12:07 AM)Joaqs Wrote: Which stage?

i think that it was the last of The Lords Behind Everything, Bravery is Power, with the overheal followed later by the quadra shield Tongue Yeap that is the one, it is haaaaaaaaaaard as far as i am concerned Tongue
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(10-14-2017, 06:21 AM)Revdarian Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 12:07 AM)Joaqs Wrote: Which stage?

i think that it was the last of The Lords Behind Everything, Bravery is Power, with the overheal followed later by the quadra shield Yeap that is the one, it is haaaaaaaaaaard as far as i am concerned
I checked the wiki and yep it's hard but I think I passed the stage with a Guan Yu team with earth keeper too clean the damage reduction debuff. I think I took my time at the overheal enemy cleaning the marked runes and using Guan Yu's active as needed.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Actually after not even attempting it for the last 2 months I gave matrioshka nagi another spin and was able to get around it... Next ones are easier but I feel like an ass for giving up.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
I feel dumb for not thinking this faster but Lionel - Khaos are a couple that will allow many affordable teams.

I just put Lionel - Andromeda - the Infernal Counselor - Circe - Medea - Khaos as a possible team on the wiki but in general any similar setup of Lionel + 2 of either beast, dragon, demon, elf utility dependant and 2 enchantress to make it rainbow should be doable, or at least fun.

edit:
Lionel-PR NH-Host of the Hsihe Sword-Circe-Medea-Khaos.
Ok the ammount of Lionel-whatever-Khaos teams possible = fun fun fuuuuun! and you will always get Lionel to launch his attack+ 5*1.5 attacks Big Grin  Khaos baby, me wuv you wong time! :p hahahaha even if some team combinations will suck, i bet that some peeps will find ways to complete the old SM's with that.