Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Patch 10.0 teaser - VR Norse!
[Image: 11999687_940374196053100_1539037069832462151_o.jpg]

Norse is coming back!

First GNN Report, with some artworks: http://m.gamer.com.tw/gnn/detail.php?sn=121489
Second GNN Report, with more details: http://gnn.gamer.com.tw/0/121760.html

(10-02-2015, 09:11 PM)Arigato Wrote: A quick summary on the GNN news:

1) VR Norse
To perform VR, we can either use 3 horner + 2 swords or 1 dupe norse (same element, any rarity). Then, we will get into a special stage like PR, pass the stage and you will get VR.
After VR, we can convert them from 1 form to another anytime we like. After VR, both stats and skill will be improved.

When both leader and ally have undergo VR and in original form, increase drop rate of runes of self attribute.
On top of that, when there is PR Odin in the team, multiplier improved from 3x to 3.5x and improve effect of enchanted rune.

In alternate form, Norse become valuable team member. Their active becomes
Enchant rune of self attribute and command convert of self attribute.

2) Valkyrie Series
Their leader skill can increase ATK and RCR. Detailed multiplier is not known yet.
When they are in the team, the leftmost VR Norse - Original form, PR Odin and themselves will have active CD - 1.
For active, Fire and Light can reduce enemy's ATK. Water, Earth and Dark can increse team ATK by 1.5x and convert the column under leader or ally to self attribute. More important, they have CD5. (As shown in one of the picture with CD4 after CD-1)

3) Norse Giant
Unlike other series, they don't have any special power. (No active and leader skill?)
However, they have very imba stats.
A max level light giant have 3723 HP, 2041 ATK, 220 RCR. The max level EXP is 10 millions but somehow, by feeding 4 light norse giant to it, you can get 1.782 millions exp (after 10% guild bonus), so training should not be that hard.

4) Hyakki Yagyo Amel
Yuki Onna get column convert as expected.
Shuten Doji and Spider get CD reduction and for Shuten Doji, the active's multiplier is now 2x for fire and 3x for fire fiend when there is additional effect.
Tengu will have 1.5x boost together with CC.

5) New JO.
Special Card:
7* Light Human
HP: 3283
ATK: 1528
RCR: 433
Active: For 1 turn, all runes have 50% effect of other rune. (Min CD10)
Leader: Human ATK x 3.
It is designed to use with paladins!!!

When it is used as leader and 6* paladin as member or ally (attribute cannot repeat),
1) 50% chance for 2x ATK.
2) After paladin uses its active, for 1 turn, team ATK x 1.5. (Only once per turn)

Whelp, all aboard the hype train everyone!

There doesn't seem to be that much info out yet though

ID: 60302480

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends), Satan, Guan Yu, Lu bu. 
Quoting some guy from the tower of saviors fan page:

New cards
New trans
Now able to choose your cards and ally based on rarity
Not only can get the soulstones after the 3 battles, after a certain amount of stamina used, you will get additional soulstones

Based on google translate, it seems that you can now hold on cards like domon, pisces, kejorou to see how many runes they will convert. Presumably it's similar for snipers, luno etc.
You can also hold down on variable multiplier leaders (e.g. blood fiends) to see what the current multiplier is.

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(09-25-2015, 10:20 PM)30939 Wrote: http://m.gamer.com.tw/gnn/detail.php?sn=121489

[Image: 11999687_940374196053100_1539037069832462151_o.jpg]

Norse is coming back!

I demand Odin's SM return ASAP !
So, what will it be ? Odin's amelioration ? Another upgrading system, like second PR or AM V through VIII ? Another partner than PR Odin ?
ID : 74 452 123
Main Ally : Yogg Sothoth max
Other all max allies : Aether, Poseidon, Ursula, Azazel, Dipankara, Athena, Barbara, Artemis, Daji, Loki, Thor, LYR, Arthur, Lisa, Hades
Invite me, I will switch on request !
(09-25-2015, 10:27 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Quoting some guy from the tower of saviors fan page:

Not only can get the soulstones after the 3 battles, after a certain amount of stamina used, you will get additional soulstones

To be more specific : 
20 stamina used: 1 Millennium Soulstone
40 stamina used: 1 Millennium Soulstone
60 stamina used: 1 Millennium or Prime Millennium Soulstone
80 stamina used: 1 Millennium or Prime Millennium Soulstone
100 stamina used: 1 Prime Millennium Soulstone

All of them are of random attributes.

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends), Satan, Guan Yu, Lu bu. 
HYPETRAIN TSCHUTSCHUHHHHH!!!!

Pr-Pr-Norse? SUpercostumes for norse+norn to buff them? Black magic wizardery to buff old teams? Odin amel?
[Image: 6nabheze.png]
 69531602                                      Saviors League (Lv17) looking for members
Anyone recognise the character featured ? I don't recognise any current norse god...
ID : 74 452 123
Main Ally : Yogg Sothoth max
Other all max allies : Aether, Poseidon, Ursula, Azazel, Dipankara, Athena, Barbara, Artemis, Daji, Loki, Thor, LYR, Arthur, Lisa, Hades
Invite me, I will switch on request !
It looks more like a new diamond seal series to me, but I can't read the text so don't take my word for it...
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Sorry Norse, these are new series. It seems we will get 2 new series

"Valkyries" and "North Giants"
Add me:
IGN: [SR]Meijin III
ID: 64222481
Allies: Atrahasis the Wise Entity, Poseidon, PR Loki
(09-25-2015, 11:02 PM)LightningZERO Wrote: Sorry Norse, these are new series. It seems we will get 2 new series

"Valkyries" and "North Giants"

Valkyries seemed to be linked to Odin though, so we'll need to wait for more information.