Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSA: Sphinx can be used to level the skill of other series
Things you guys may want to know:

1. Fruit of Alchemy is not returning
2. Sphinx obviously doesn't work with Crash Fever cards
3. MadHead is not planning about adding CF support to the Sphinx (I got in contact to ask)
4. Only way they add CF support to Sphinx is that players ask for it actively

[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
Yes, that fruit is an unit from CF :

https://crash-fever.wikia.com/wiki/Alchemy_Fruit

so it can't be used by madhead anymore.

I really hope sphinx appears in post hxh stages cause for example candigon is for now left for black hole.

(06-04-2018, 12:53 AM)Oriceles Wrote: Things you guys may want to know:

1. Fruit of Alchemy is not returning
2. Sphinx obviously doesn't work with Crash Fever cards
3. MadHead is not planning about adding CF support to the Sphinx (I got in contact to ask)
4. Only way they add CF support to Sphinx is that players ask for it actively

Isn't the fruit already gone?

(06-04-2018, 12:02 AM)Sayokyoku Wrote: So what's everyone planning on feeding their Sphinxes to other than cards from the HxH series?

I'm thinking HFD and SKY from Ancient Artifacts and Salonbus and SHM from Richman. I have some other stuff, but they don't seem useful, lol.

My list includes Septem, HFD, LYR (the Fire Pisces) and Marbas. And maybe Queen Arthur , Jintaro , Jiarou ...
ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

(06-04-2018, 01:49 AM)vespher Wrote: I really hope sphinx appears in post hxh stages cause for example candigon is for now left for black hole.

Sphinx will be permanent as Harpy.
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(06-04-2018, 12:02 AM)Sayokyoku Wrote: So what's everyone planning on feeding their Sphinxes to other than cards from the HxH series?

I'm thinking HFD and SKY from Ancient Artifacts and Salonbus and SHM from Richman. I have some other stuff, but they don't seem useful, lol.

Everything that had a feeder (such as Septum and HFD) I have already maxed. For me the first ones (after HxH is done) will be LYR, Uncle Tuu, maybe Yu Wun Tuo. I plan to max all the cards it can which is why I am hoping for it to be in stages over the next few months. I will get as many as I can while HxH is on and use my current black keys on them (I have bucket loads of excess PR mats). Hopefully it will remain in circlation so I can max the remaining crap (mainly for completionism rather than anything else).

Since they are a guaranteed drop in the horror stage I will be spamming that one this week. Drop rate in the biweekly was about 1 per 120 stamina for me. Used 6 stamina refills plus spammed the stage from Monday to Saturday and only maxed 1 card.
Septem is my first card that I couldn't max, I know that he had a feeder but I got him on his last day ;p

Besides him some of the 72 demons I have weren't maxed and I wanna test them Smile
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
Additional PSA: Heroes from Afar have their own feeder (evolved statue from Zodiac stages), so don't waste your sphinxes on them.

I maxed long ago everything that had a feeder when it came out, with the exception of some dupes. Considering some dupes (Lucy, Margarite, 3rd HFD and LHY), but they're not a high priority.

I also already maxed with harpies etc. LHY, LYR, HFD, SHM, Madam Chyan, Margarite, Lucy, Tini, and Uncle Tuu. They're all good cards and I don't regret it.

With sphinxes I've already maxed Baby King, Princess Sarah, Gamester Fraud, Emir, Jintaro, Agnamut, Queen Arthur, and Yue Jin-Zhao. Some of these, like Emir and Baby King, I had already grinded up to slvl 8.

There is some stuff I'm still excited about, like Cruella de Vil, but I'm running out of cards that seem worth it. I'll probably max them anyway, but good god, Jing Tian's skill (human attack x1.5 for 1 round) is just so awful-- I'm going to max it but I'm going to constantly belittle my obsessiveness every moment while I do so.

Recommendation: keep an eye out as you level up cards, I was able to grind the last few battle rounds or use a baby harpy instead of a sphinx in at least four cases so far, saving me four sphinxes.

EDIT: I love the idea behind the sphinx, I hope they add something similar to help with weeklies that will never return, like Big Bang, or the original Monster Strike cards, or raid cards like Nicole, Hsing Hsuan, Novia Cliff, etc.
I just realized there's 2 kinds of Chinese Paladin - Legends and Heroes T_T
ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

(06-25-2018, 04:51 PM)spacelion Wrote: I just realized there's 2 kinds of Chinese Paladin - Legends and Heroes T_T

There were also Chinese Paladin Beasts which were feeders for some Legends. I don't think the Chinese Paladin Heroes would be able to be leveled by the Sphinx. They were bi-weekly cards and farmable at the time of release. I am happy to be corrected on this however.