Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
PSA: Hercules SM to be released in Lost Relic Pass 09/05~13/05
Link to leak (Chinese): https://www.facebook.com/tos.zh/videos/pcb.1837217136368797/1837216136368897/?type=3&theater

Pretty good SM card with All=Water and conditional -2CD. 3 double-maxed copies let you run an endless loop of spamming his active, if that's your kind of thing.

SM details: http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/LR_Pass_-_Sinewy_Fighter

[Image: BPfjm4o.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Chang'e, Hubble
I'm still awful at this 15 / 15 deal but got 1copy

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(05-09-2018, 06:46 PM)Revdarian Wrote: I'm still awful at this 15 / 15 deal but got 1copy

best way we had to counter this last time was to change board to full water then activate tuu. There might be more cards that can do similar this time around.

(05-10-2018, 10:44 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(05-09-2018, 06:46 PM)Revdarian Wrote: I'm still awful at this 15 / 15 deal but got 1copy

best way we had to counter this last time was to change board to full water then activate tuu. There might be more cards that can do similar this time around.

Nah, best counter is Time Tunnel hands down. XD

Red Kai cleared with a KOF team by playing around the guaranteed skydrops and didn't bother with Orochi:

It's unfortunate that Murakumo converts away Earth and Faraday drops Light; Their guaranteed 15-skydrops would've been good picks to address the 15-15 Shield otherwise. Reason I maxed CF Rose's SLV out is because the dual mass convert would be helpful if there's a 15W-15F Shield in the future.
[Image: BPfjm4o.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Chang'e, Hubble
I used new machina mobius for 20 water runestones in vr athena team, pretty straight forward and athena can afford to have a nongreen member or 2
(05-10-2018, 06:37 PM)vespher Wrote: I used new machina mobius for 20 water runestones in vr athena team, pretty straight forward and athena can afford to have a nongreen member or 2

What was your team? Very interested in this setup.
(05-10-2018, 07:36 PM)evilvoice Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 06:37 PM)vespher Wrote: I used new machina mobius for 20 water runestones in vr athena team, pretty straight forward and athena can afford to have a nongreen member or 2

What was your team? Very interested in this setup.

Copy paste of my post on wiki :

Allright, a bit tense pass but still a no dime pass. 

Vr athena - Izanagi - Mobius - Mufasa - Iron Fan - Athena
R1 - just do a 3 runestone dissolve at the top, next round spin normally, kill all

R2 - 3 runestone at the top dissolve for 2 times, then 3rd time heal (as this team has around 21k hp), then kill with normal spin

R3 - for 2 rounds, just dissolve 3 at the top for 2 times, then 3rd round dissolve normally for damage, she should be at 50-70% hp depending on runedrop, in 4th round activate Iron fan and burst her down

R4a - Izanagi dissolve, as board is masked

R4b - Burst as soon as possible with normal spinning, Iron Fan should make the kill

R5 - Stall and dissolve 3 for 1 round, and then in 2nd round dissolve normally and kill them

R6 - He is tough, in a way that I got 1 locked light runestone for 2 rounds, so had to use Iron Fan disable ability and turn whole board to green (Hercules in next round has demon lockdown anyway) and used mufasa just in case of low combo skydrops. If you get lucky, you can just normally dissolve locked runestones and get to last round

R7a - Stalling , 1 round 3 earth dissolve at top, 2nd round heart dissolve, repeat until Iron Fan is ready, eventually he will die

R7b - If Iron Fan is not ready, you can still stall here, Izanagi should be ready if you are without heart runestones which should last you at least 2-4 rounds, then just go if ready Izanagi, Mobius for 20 blue, Mufasa+Iron Fan+craft and be done with it
Got 3 copies, I'll max them in time, I don't have any team that requires Hercules at the moment and I'm extra lazy about spending gold constantly to keep at this (and being f2p I am ocd about wasting diamonds if I don't have Atlantis/SHJ which are the cards that could really use it)
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.