Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRing Athena
So from 2 days naw...im tryng to pr her..and fail....i cant kill the last boss
is there a special strategi to do this ?...i need help Big Grin

Did you remember to first Ameliorate her to lvl 4?
After that you need to learn how to stack runes of the color of your choice without dissolving, for that use the L shape, and also you will need to dissolve a full oncolor column under Athena. With the 40% and a proper rune stacking strategy you will get way more than the 15 runes required, it takes practice tho.

Editting to add videos of Athena PR:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuWqGicFOz4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv9R-TuX_Fk

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
The best strategy for Greek PR is to do your best to dissolve the entire board to allow more skydrop

[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
Try to stock up some earth runes before boss, and let the leader Skill do the work

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE A2001 met Tapatalk
oh i done it
the first mistake was not ameliorate her to lvl 4...she was only lvl2
but still hard :d...and a bit of luck from sky drops helps Smile
(02-23-2017, 07:44 AM)Avalance Wrote: oh i done it
the first mistake was not ameliorate her to lvl 4...she was only lvl2
but still hard :d...and a bit of luck from sky drops helps Smile

btw i have 1 question
so my athena is lvl max cd max amelvl4 and PR
but when i look to the cards in my inventory on athena it says lvl max....not all max ....like i see on others..so what im i missing ?
(02-23-2017, 08:55 AM)Avalance Wrote: btw i have 1 question
so my athena is lvl max cd max amelvl4 and PR
but when i look to the cards in my inventory on athena it says lvl max....not all max ....like i see on others..so what im i missing ?

Greek active skill level increases from 10 to 12 after PR. You'll have to grind it or drop in Harpies or a second maxed PR Athena to get her to skill 12.
KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

I am not sure how you spin but if you are expecting skydrop like usual greek team, then you are doing it the wrong way.

The reason for this is you are only using 1 side of greek leader so you skydrop will be half your usual amount and the chance for them to connect decreases drastically.

For Greek PR, spin your best, spinning specific shape does not really help to be honest. Dissolve 5 self attribute will generate 1 enchanted for sure so that's the best thing you can do along with maximizing your combo.
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
The shape i mentioned was only to stack the on color runes undissolved, i said so explicitly, and when you use the column under Athena you get the bonus of the greek's on color rune generation and the 40% of the Amel 4, which makes it much easier to achieve the 15 accumulated runes.
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
Just pay the dime if needed, sometimes keep retrying wont worked.
Most of us did that in the past.