Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PR-ing Saruman
Guys, I was wondering if anyone who has PR-ed Saruman already can give some tips.

I went in 1 time just now, just to try, but then at the 2nd stages with the 2 sirius, there isn't any heart rune at all because lunar keeps converting them away. And I didn't have my active activated yet either.. 

Anyone can give some tips on how they cleared it?

Thanks!

Hopefully you can enter the stage with your Saruman's CD at 0 so when you are in a pinch, you can still full heal. But I cleared it without using his active. If you have to choose between a sirius, take out the one that takes away your heart first.

ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

Yeah I know, but his hp is too much to clear in 3 rounds (black siruis CD is 3).

Is your saruman at max level btw?

Yup max lvl.
ID 27 321 367

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

I went with my fresh Saruman at level 80 and died there Tongue spent a diamond to revive and that was it, all done later, its too hard cause u need to get a skydrop of 3 healing runes that also match by themselves while falling to survive that, at least that happened since saruman was level 80 where I couldnt kill the light sirius before the dark hit me (maybe higher hp can survive this)
(11-06-2014, 10:31 AM)mephibosh Wrote: I went with my fresh Saruman at level 80 and died there Tongue spent a diamond to revive and that was it, all done later, its too hard cause u need to get a skydrop of 3 healing runes that also match by themselves while falling to survive that, at least that happened since saruman was level 80 where I couldnt kill the light sirius before the dark hit me (maybe higher hp can survive this)

If i recalled correctly, at lvl 99 my Saruman tanked the hits from both sirius at the same time and survived. So I think those last 19 levels do make a difference in HP.
ID 27 321 367

If I recall, you'll be exactly at 1 hp. It was designed specifically to benefit those who have previously max level their saruman
[Image: daedc57b.jpg]
[Image: e20c487d.jpg]

Want to train skill CD? Watch:
Max Pollux Skill CD
Suggestions:
1)Saruman has to be max lvl - to survive at rd 2 if attacked by both monsters (have to be full hp to take the dmg, cause you will be left with 1 hp if being attacked by both)
2) if possible, saruman active skill shld be ready before rd2 (ie. not compulsory)
2) At rd2, kill the monster that convert the heart runes to light runes first, if possible, saruman active skill shld be ready before rd3, as at rd3, your hp will become 1 after entering (can save your life if you are stucked with heart runes)
3) At rd3, attk and recover your hp accordingly, max level saruman able to take the dmg for 2 times without recover (ie you have 2 rd chance to get heart runes drop to your board)

ps: I am lucky enough that I have heart runes to resolve for every round and not using saruman active skill at all

hope this helps!
I couldnt wait, so one diamond didnt hurt Smile I didnt spend any while doing saruman sm and inferno mode anyway