Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PR Sean or Achilles
I managed to get Sean twice in a row while farming.
Should I level up and PR Sean to replace Achilles?
[Image: Z9NaGQX.jpg]

Yea, I would go with PR Sean, since he has better stats, his active is shorter and can be used also as a burst and converting at the same time, also he can be used in variety of teams, like rainbow, scholars, santa etc...

On the other hand, having achilles would decrease the team's hp since you'll have 2 fiends, his active is really good but high cd is a problem and his use is limited.

UID: 66,287,661 

Main Ally: PR Daji ( All Max )
____

Looking for a friendly and supportive guild, able to achieve all rewards and top 100?
Come and join us in Freaks of Joy

Cheers
I would say stick with Achilles, I personally have a double Maxed Achilles with amel 2 bringing the CD down to 10 whenever you start a match. A 2.25x attribute changing skill will never go wrong. Pr Sean is great too with superior stats and a lower CD but against a water attribute, it can't do much. Both are great cards but it all boils down to preference.

Ally is mainly Maxed Out Hep/ Nezha Looking for Maxed Hep/Faugn 50741955
If the stage is water stage use Achilles, else bring PR Sean since it acts as a burster and also heart converter/ offensive rune coverter
[Image: fdsffsd_1.png]
Achilles is only really useful in a fire deck on a water stage for all other occasions Sean is better and he can also got into other teams as well
VVV guild is currently recruiting.

PM me if you are interested in joining or check out our thread http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-vVv-Guild-Currently-Recruiting

If you ally a PR Daji (this is actually more powerful imo than dual Jackie), then go for PR Sean. PR Sean's active with Daji's leader skill generates a lot of damage. Your extra 3 rows will also have more fire runes thanks to Medea.

If you prefer dual Jackie, I'd go for Achilles though it depends on stage.

Eitherway, start leveling your Sean. He is very useful.
ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

Do I ally Hep, Tyr or Daji for more damage?
For a Jackie team, I believe PR Daji allows you to deal more damage. Daji also has a much more powerful active and allows you to deal decent damage in the beginning or if your multiplier falls due to lack of fire runes.
ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

(11-13-2014, 01:09 PM)SillJexster Wrote: Do I ally Hep, Tyr or Daji for more damage?

Personally, I'd prefer daji. Pr daji goes well with anything. But if you're not confident that you can spin a min of 5 combos, then I'd suggest going for Tyr as it gives a more constant damage. Definitely not a hep ally cause hep only works well with hep