Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PR Sean+Nezha VS GSOF+Ceberus/DsFire in fire mono
My current fire deck is
Tyr
PR Sean
Achilles
Medea
Salamander Golem

The reason I'm using salamander for single converter because I would like to keep heart runes instead of keeping earth runes, and will be replaced with Nezha when I got him.

I also have another thought of using GSOF + Cerberus or ds fire by replacing PR Sean and salamander golem.

Which will be better ?

2 comparisons to go :
1. PR Sean + Nezha vs GSOF + ds fire (getting all cards)
2. PR Sean + Golem vs GSOF + Cerberus (easier to get)

PR Sean Nezha or PR Sean Agatha

[Image: 2ae90990.jpg]
Firstly, since you are playing Tyr as leader... no point using Nezha. Wait instead for Odin's return. Strictly better than Nezha in Norse.

For now, use GSoF + Fire DS
- GSoF and Fire DS gives quick bursts and combos well with Poppy if you decide to use her as ally.

Once you get Odin, you can use Odin + PR Sean or Odin + Fire DS.

Once you reach lvl 240, you can use dual Odin.

ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

(05-16-2014, 04:55 PM)Ixidor Wrote: Firstly, since you are playing Tyr as leader... no point using Nezha. Wait instead for Odin's return. Strictly better than Nezha in Norse.

- GSoF and Fire DS gives quick bursts and combos well with Poppy if you decide to use her as ally.

Currently don't have Odin yet. Why Nezha useless in Tyr fire mono ?
My final thought was team of
Tyr
Odin
Nezha
Achilles
Medea
i don't think Nezha is needed coz u have both tyr and medea.
I always use this setup to clear transmission of arcane [reach 49/50 almost time]
PR Tyr(cd11)
Medea
Odin (cd12) - For Big Burst
PR Sean - For burst
Achilles - kill water element
PR Tyr

However, if u play some shorter stage. Swap [PR Sean/Achiless] with other useful cards likes [GSoF/Fire DS/Taurus] which is depends on each stage. ^^
ID : 8060374
Regular Ally : PR Daji[max/max]
Available Ally :
Dark : PR Loki,PR Daji,Gemini,Odin,Saruman,Artemis [all max]
Fire : PR Tyr,Jackie,Poppy,Hep,Taurus,Randeng [lv max]
Earth : PR Freyja,Circe,Capricorn,Artena [lv max]
Water : PR Freyr,Pieces [lv max]
Light : Leo, Wukong, Yoshi [lv max]
Other : Diablo, Duck SS, PR starters [lv max]
Wanted Ally : ...Cool
(05-16-2014, 08:05 PM)Tankt Wrote:
(05-16-2014, 04:55 PM)Ixidor Wrote: Firstly, since you are playing Tyr as leader... no point using Nezha. Wait instead for Odin's return. Strictly better than Nezha in Norse.

Tyr
Odin
Nezha
Achilles
Medea

Nezha isn't useless in a tyr fire mono it's just that Odin combines to have the same skill and has better stats but since you don't have Odin then nezha is fine.
VVV guild is currently recruiting.

PM me if you are interested in joining or check out our thread http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-vVv-Guild-Currently-Recruiting

(05-17-2014, 09:35 AM)befuddle Wrote:
(05-16-2014, 08:05 PM)Tankt Wrote:

Tyr
Odin
Nezha
Achilles
Medea

Nezha isn't useless in a tyr fire mono it's just that Odin combines to have the same skill and has better stats but since you don't have Odin then nezha is fine.

Hence, if your level is high enough (240+)

Tyr
Odin
Odin
Medea
Achilles

+ Tyr (Ally)

Note: Since dual bloodfiend/greek/poppy monos can't use Odin, you can use Nezha in them (although Nezha doesn't work well with Poppy).
ID 27 321 367

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

This was what I was referring to when I was saying that people are using nezha as sole converter. Ok imo nezha doesn't cut it in Norse. Here's why:

1) Odin. If nezha came with max skill right off the bat, I'll say sure, go ahead and use nezha. But he doesn't, and you have to spend a few harpies on him to max his skill before he even becomes decent as a "converter". If you think you have the spare harpies for such an endeavour, then feel free to use nezha. But the smart way would be to save your harpies for tyr and Odin instead.

2) Nezha sucks as a converter. Personally, I like my converters to be available fast. I don't want to spend ten turns waiting for his skill to be ready before I have my burst at stage 3. Nezha, with a CD of 10, is inefficient and inflexible as a converter. And so are all the rest of the command converters.

Any converter that requires you to store CD for it does a bad job imo. You could spend all those turns saving up fire runes and it'll have the same effect as waiting for nezhas skill to be ready. Why have any converter in your team at all if you're gonna do that? If you're that concerned about high damage and burst versus efficiency, then might as well have no converters and make a team full of cards like Achilles/skuld/Hong yue/etc.
Pet Projects
[Image: 0370b187.jpg]
(05-17-2014, 12:47 PM)[SG] Gray Wrote: This was what I was referring to when I was saying that people are using nezha as sole converter. Ok imo nezha doesn't cut it in Norse. Here's why:

1) Odin. If nezha came with max skill right off the bat, I'll say sure, go ahead and use nezha. But he doesn't, and you have to spend a few harpies on him to max his skill before he even becomes decent as a "converter". If you think you have the spare harpies for such an endeavour, then feel free to use nezha. But the smart way would be to save your harpies for tyr and Odin instead.

2) Nezha sucks as a converter. Personally, I like my converters to be available fast. I don't want to spend ten turns waiting for his skill to be ready before I have my burst at stage 3. Nezha, with a CD of 10, is inefficient and inflexible as a converter. And so are all the rest of the command converters.

Any converter that requires you to store CD for it does a bad job imo. You could spend all those turns saving up fire runes and it'll have the same effect as waiting for nezhas skill to be ready. Why have any converter in your team at all if you're gonna do that? If you're that concerned about high damage and burst versus efficiency, then might as well have no converters and make a team full of cards like Achilles/skuld/Hong yue/etc.

so your choice would be this? Don't include Odin, I don't have such level
Tyr
Medea
Achilles
Cerberus
GSOF/Cthulga

or this

Tyr
Medea
Achilles
PR Sean
Nezha

I'm trying hard to figure out which to use.. Cerberus + GSOF/Cthulga vs Sean + Nezha
I think Cthulga can replace GSOF as the PR Cthulga is coming,i think stats can be matched with PR GSOF

Everyone in the post didnt answer my question. ffs.
(05-18-2014, 05:49 PM)Tankt Wrote:
(05-17-2014, 12:47 PM)[SG] Gray Wrote: This was what I was referring to when I was saying that people are using nezha as sole converter. Ok imo nezha doesn't cut it in Norse. Here's why:

so your choice would be this? Don't include Odin, I don't have such level
Tyr
Medea
Achilles
Cerberus
GSOF/Cthulga

or this

Tyr
Medea
Achilles
PR Sean
Nezha

I'm trying hard to figure out which to use.. Cerberus + GSOF/Cthulga vs Sean + Nezha
I think Cthulga can replace GSOF as the PR Cthulga is coming,i think stats can be matched with PR GSOF

Everyone in the post didnt answer my question. ffs.

Why did you say noone answered your question? Did you read my post above? I answered your question =.=

(05-16-2014, 04:55 PM)Ixidor Wrote: For now, use GSoF + Fire DS

If you don't have Fire DS, use Cerberus.
ID 27 321 367