Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Oriceles Meta-Analysis: Version 14.1 [Updated AS 15/10/2017]
Well, as far as I know TYR = http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Tang_Yu-Rou_the_Tender_Rain , and as you can see her active makes light humans hit for 0, meaning that Benimaru would hit for 0, and 0x5=0 :p The other enchantress effects have different mechanics that makes them ideal for Benimaru just like they were ideal for Marguerite.

If you meant a different card with the TYR acronym please do say so Smile

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
@revdarian he's referring to benimaru's leader skill, not active skill.

@desrt it looks like it would work as you described from a multiplier point of view. I think the only question is whether the fixed team comp has problems against stages with annoying enemy effects since you have limited utility slots. Presumably you run 3 kof, Tyr, ysc so you only have one more card.

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
My point is that TYR makes Beni's attack =0, and thus unless you use YYS Beni is the same as most any other Humanx3 light leader.

If you plan to use Benimaru it makes more sense to use enchanresses, if you want to use TYR i would rather use Terry Bogard to have the same 3x while also having other 2 types of attack runes, give him a try, max burst even if you add Beni won't be 5x4x TYR (after sharing with YYS) but your average damage will be much higher.

I mean, bursts are nice to see, but you will spend way more time spinning outside of YYS shared dmg active Tongue, 6 rounds without for each 2 rounds with.

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
We've been interpreting the leader skill as applying the 4* boost to the monster in the column where you dissolve the runes. But now that I re-read the leader skill, the wording is the same as others like Margarite which would mean it only applies to benimaru. So you're right.
Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
My modem is dead, currently I'm online at my university. I'll try to update the thread later today anyway, specially cuz the next patch content is everywhere and I want to start the 14.2 thread.

In other notes I'm planning to make another thread series focused on explaining current game content and mechanics to new and returning players. If you want to help me out with the project please contact me here by PM and join the Discord server if you can.
[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
Final update

Starting from this point I'm gonna start the next thread, so here I'm going to make the conclusion, if you I'm missing anything pls let me know. For the next thread I'm planning to update with more content provided by my leaderboard. Khaos was mentioned on this thread as final point thanks again to Joetjef.

KoF overall value

At first sight I was really reluctant from the content of this series because I didn't feel they would have anything to do with other game content, I was proved wrong when the tricks started to roll out, let's say Yashiro on Hideyoshi. After they fixed the -2 CD that thing changed the game entirely as well. The only problem with this series was that it was pretty focused on getting the jackpot team, specially because the jackpot team have 3 different styles that change with the leader. KoF will last for a while because they have that huge stat boost, and we have more than enough utility humans right now to support them.

We are also waiting to see what we are going to get with the amelioration.

Personally the only card I think we will regret to not have in the future is Iori because of his utility.
[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
Thanks for all your time and effort, looking forward to the 14.2 thread!
Inanna is God for almost everyone.
I am an expert works for user experience agency who good at mobile app development and usability testing and android app development.