Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Oriceles Meta-Analysis: Version 14.1 [Updated AS 15/10/2017]
(09-07-2017, 05:30 PM)evilvoice Wrote: What would be the point in having 2 Luna? Lucifer already has a higher attack and only 1 Luna can copy his attack while any number of Lucifer will copy the main. I really don't see the point of more than 1 even outside of Lucifer because essentially you'll only have 3 more slots and you'll want converters and bursters.

But PR Lucifer is converter + Burst.

ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add

(09-07-2017, 07:43 PM)spacelion Wrote:
(09-07-2017, 05:30 PM)evilvoice Wrote: What would be the point in having 2 Luna? Lucifer already has a higher attack and only 1 Luna can copy his attack while any number of Lucifer will copy the main. I really don't see the point of more than 1 even outside of Lucifer because essentially you'll only have 3 more slots and you'll want converters and bursters.

But PR Lucifer is converter + Burst.

That's why I split my comment.

Edit:
1. If you're using Lucifer, why have 2 Luna when only 1 will copy the attack, but you could run 2 or 3 Lucifer with Luna and 3 or 4 will have same attack.

2. If you're not using Lucifer, you could use 2 Luna, but I think you need other monsters for convert and burst that you'd usually only run 1 Luna.

A simple answer: Team cost, luna is 18 and Lucifer is 40, not everyone will be able to slot more than one, and I've seen people that run multiple Luna for the sake of 4 rounds of burst. Not a personal fan of that either.

[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
For those thinking of maxing a second Luna to stack the effect, wait until the patch is out because the effect attacking is not confirmed and there will surely be someone trying it out in after the patch is out.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
UPDATE
- Added jackpot cards and comments about them
- Updated comments for Kim Kaphwan
- Added Biweekly, Arena, and Coliseum Card

@oriceles where do you find the info for terry b, athena and kenshou?
(09-08-2017, 03:24 AM)wong ah neh Wrote: @oriceles where do you find the info for terry b, athena and kenshou?

My source was Alice Quah Post on Tower of Saviors English Fans Group.

(09-08-2017, 05:48 AM)Oriceles Wrote:
(09-08-2017, 03:24 AM)wong ah neh Wrote: @oriceles where do you find the info for terry b, athena and kenshou?

My source was Alice Quah Post on Tower of Saviors English Fans Group.

Ah.. I see. Thanks
Its kinda sucks to know that this update only offers 1 playstyle by putting all rare draw into 1.
Of course we still can play terry, kim or benny lead team but they are not strong enough for current meta.
For comparisson.
Rotk offer 4 playstyle(guanyu, lubu, cao, sunquan), japanese god 3 (ama, iza, tsuko), camelot 2(arthur, RGD), senggoku 3(nobu, hide, honda), puppet 2( shz, LD), star pulse 3( andro, opio, lynx).
Pretty dissapointed, I'm passing maya draws for this...
After so many comments on Facebook I'm still debating if I'm going to skip KoF seal, many of the cards are not convenient outside of their KoF compositions. I'd rather save my diamonds until Pili returns (I'm missing SHJ and YYS).

Hey man.. Thanks for putting my maya video as reference. I will try n upload more videos. I really need suggestion for bg song.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk