Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Oriceles Meta-Analysis: Version 14.1 [Updated AS 15/10/2017]
You know, Domon/Pisces are hinting at us that Hyakki Yagyo series may eventually get AR too= AR Kejourou would be a pretty darn fine addition to Beelz then. Fire is one element that would be screwed out of the AR party in that future tho, due to LYR of Chinese Paladin Series being a discontinued collaboration :p

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(09-06-2017, 09:19 PM)Revdarian Wrote: You know, Domon/Pisces are hinting at us that Hyakki Yagyo series may eventually get AR too= AR Kejourou would be a pretty darn fine addition to Beelz then. Fire is one element that would be screwed out of the AR party in that future tho, due to LYR of Chinese Paladin Series being a discontinued collaboration :p

Actually if they follow the trend that story stage cards get AR, Dipankara series will probably be next, and that is something i would personally want to see real bad.  

Allies available: 

Atlantis, Maya, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Lynx, VR Jackie, VR Elizabeth, VR Jack, VR Loki, Izanagi, Hideyoshi, Uncle Tuu, Chessia, Abraham, PR Aloha, Haza, PR Randeng/Dipankara

Looking for: More friends!! Will accept anyone with the above cards
ID: 21218485
Let me try at maths... on Luna AR

From the other thread, Luna AR is "+1 second spin time and adds +400 attack to other gods". The Chinese in the picture says "spin time +1s, every god +400 atk" instead, maybe including Luna... so calculated atk will be assuming Luna gets the 400 too.

Lets start with Luna/Lucifer combos.

Luna may give Lucifer's skill 400+(5*400)/2 = 1400 atk in an all light god party, assuming the 50% of 400 can be stolen by Lucifer.
Lucifer has base atk 2100, Luna (default costume) has 1340 +180 from ameil.
50% would be 1050 and 670+90 (+1400 from AR) respectively.
So Luna AR immediately gives more atk to Lucifer's skill than another Lucifer, assuming the effect stacks.

So in a 1 light god leader + 1 lucifer + 3 Luna + 1 Luna ally party...
Lucifer's skill will increase his atk to... 10740 + (leader base atk)/2.
At a cost of about x2 multiplier, because light atk x4 is common and Luna only has x2.
And almost no utility except crazy bursts every round (4x Luna can have 100% uptime) after stalling and a decent amount of spin time.

(Mind you though, 5 NVR Jack and 1 Lucifer will give you an atk of 13060, leader skill x36 and 100% uptime on all runes possess light runestone effect. I personally feel this is even more yolo.)

Unfortunately, since most god leaders require the same ally... i.e. 2 same leaders, 1 lucifer, 3 Luna
Lucifer skill increases atk to 8580 + leader base atk.

On the other hand for Gemini AR + Luna AR combos.
Each Luna either gives 400 atk, 2400 after 6x, or the bonus cannot be 6x. Assuming it can be 6x for the maths,
 4 / 3 Lunas give 9600 / 7200 for an atk of 1908616686.

For those who want 5 Lunas + Lucifer / Gemini... You are crazy and they are 1290021486.

Once again, this is all assuming that Luna AR bonus can be stolen / multipled like normal base atk increases.

(09-06-2017, 09:19 PM)Revdarian Wrote: You know, Domon/Pisces are hinting at us that Hyakki Yagyo series may eventually get AR too= AR Kejourou would be a pretty darn fine addition to Beelz then. Fire is one element that would be screwed out of the AR party in that future tho, due to LYR of Chinese Paladin Series being a discontinued collaboration :p

They gotta remake that bitch. Its really pissing off that fire got screwed there.

Speaking of AR, i wouldnt say they were lazy with Pisces or Domon being a copy of the other, the upgrade is totally legit. It works nice in a lot of teams and in some distant fucked up future they will be lit on VR Greeks.
I Would rather say red boy has a lazy one, super lazy. He is CD 12, with a -2 AME for the start would be 10 (after first activation it will be 12), so after 3 rounds you have a potential -9 leaving him at cd 1 round 4 and ready for round 5. After that you can launch him after 4 ronds if you are achieving the 4 atributes per turn. Sounds fine right? Well... that -2 inital cd ame is doing nothing right now as you will still be left with cd1 by turn 4, meaning it does nothing but compensate if you missed the 4 atributes for 1 round to sill have it by t6. MadHead not checking the ame is lazy.
IGN: Desrt, ID:  70339822

Li Hsiao-Yao, FD PR Greek, ED VR Nordic, EW VR Blood Fiend, EFL PR Babys
PR Randeng, Beelz, Izanagi, Hideyoshi and Ophichius
the whole dragon crew, and most of beasts (no aloha)
Erebus, Pontos & Maya, Lubu, Abraham, LD Pili guys and some other buddies.
(09-07-2017, 04:01 AM)desrt Wrote:

They gotta remake that bitch. Its really pissing off that fire got screwed there.

Speaking of AR, i wouldnt say they were lazy with Pisces or Domon being a copy of the other, the upgrade is totally legit. It works nice in a lot of teams and in some distant fucked up future they will be lit on VR Greeks.
I Would rather say red boy has a lazy one, super lazy. He is CD 12, with a -2 AME for the start would be 10 (after first activation it will be 12), so after 3 rounds you have a potential -9 leaving him at cd 1 round 4 and ready for round 5. After that you can launch him after 4 ronds if you are achieving the 4 atributes per turn. Sounds fine right? Well... that -2 inital cd ame is doing nothing right now as you will still be left with cd1 by turn 4, meaning it does nothing but compensate if you missed the 4 atributes for 1 round to sill have it by t6. MadHead not checking the ame is lazy.

Sagi already 8cd (from patch last year) -2 initial should be 6. It can be use as early as 3rd turn and every 3 turns if you met the condition. Guanyu, yjrd, yog team may have easier time to dissolve 4 attribute for this beast.
Thank you for this nice overview and for keeping this forum (a bit) alive.
(09-07-2017, 04:01 AM)desrt Wrote:

Yeah, I also think they should do the same with Stolas and Yu Wun Tuo for all those who don't have them. Basic skills like those shouldn't belong to limited time seals honestly.

(09-07-2017, 05:54 AM)Suun Wrote: Thank you for this nice overview and for keeping this forum (a bit) alive.
You are welcome, I'll try to keep this threads as long as I can.
[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
UPDATE
- Updated comments for Luna on the upcoming AR post.
- Added comments for upcoming card seal The King of Fighters, we are still missing the jackpot cards info.
[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
What would be the point in having 2 Luna? Lucifer already has a higher attack and only 1 Luna can copy his attack while any number of Lucifer will copy the main. I really don't see the point of more than 1 even outside of Lucifer because essentially you'll only have 3 more slots and you'll want converters and bursters.
Oh damn!!! I two Luna can be used and stack the effect, it's gonna be awesome!! I have another Luna there, might be time to start working on the extra astropieces on the bonus days!!

I've been using two AR Pollux and the damage is crazy! I'm loving the AR thing, really has put new life into a few cards I had left for a while!!