Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oriceles Meta Analysis [16.1] + Tier List 30-10-2018
(10-12-2018, 09:35 PM)Coffee.Cavaliere~ Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 08:52 PM)Oriceles Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 05:16 PM)Coffee.Cavaliere~ Wrote: hey master oriceles. can you also help me setup team with dups of the series? or no love for the dups?

This is not the team building subforum but well yeah, list me the cards you have and I will se what we can do.

i mean for this series the konosuba dups. like i had 3 wiz, 4 aqua. etc thx b4 master. what do you suggest for the konosuba dups? Big Grin

Megumin: Keep up to 5
Aqua: keep up to 5
Darkness: 1 is enough but keeping 1 more is fine
Yunyun: 2 is fine, more than that is meme
Kazuma: 1~2, you won't need more than that
Chris: 1~2, you won't need more than that
Wiz: 1 alone, you won't need more than that, her cooldown is quite high and you can't toggle on demand.
Mitsurugi: 1~2 it is rare that you will use him outside of Aqua team, so 2 should be about right.

[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
For the rare few that it affects... you only need 4 Megumin. If you run 5 then your leader skill won't apply.

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(10-21-2018, 03:21 PM)Oriceles Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 09:35 PM)Coffee.Cavaliere~ Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 08:52 PM)Oriceles Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 05:16 PM)Coffee.Cavaliere~ Wrote: hey master oriceles. can you also help me setup team with dups of the series? or no love for the dups?

This is not the team building subforum but well yeah, list me the cards you have and I will se what we can do.

i mean for this series the konosuba dups. like i had 3 wiz, 4 aqua. etc thx b4 master. what do you suggest for the konosuba dups? Big Grin

Megumin: Keep up to 5
Aqua: keep up to 5
Darkness: 1 is enough but keeping 1 more is fine
Yunyun: 2 is fine, more than that is meme
Kazuma: 1~2, you won't need more than that
Chris: 1~2, you won't need more than that
Wiz: 1 alone, you won't need more than that, her cooldown is quite high and you can't toggle on demand.
Mitsurugi: 1~2 it is rare that you will use him outside of Aqua team, so 2 should be about right.

1 each are enough.
Maybe 2 yunyun and 2 aqua(if dont have florice) but both card not worth the resources.
Putting too many dupes with same actives dont works as good as putting different card in a team.
My 3 rares team.
Megumin, yun yun, aqua/dipankara, gemini, luna, megumin.
With yun2 active its easy to utilize dipankara AR skill.
Aqua, mitsurugi, water keeper/machina, 2 machina, aqua
3 water machina works really good in aqua team. Or use rainbow konosuba member.
For darkness just use regular light human setup. I like to put either kurapika or huangzhong, not both of them. I use all light if use huangzhong, medea with kurapika other wise.

(10-21-2018, 05:12 PM)aahlsy Wrote: For the rare few that it affects... you only need 4 Megumin. If you run 5 then your leader skill won't apply.

True, Discord memes are affecting my perception too much, my bad.
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.