Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oriceles Meta Analysis [15.3] + Tier list 2-6-2018
(06-02-2018, 07:19 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Yeah lol. Unless a team that actually has everything is released (and that seems unlikely), there will be this imbalance of strengths that makes people favor teams depending on the style of play they feel comfortable with.

I can't remember what I said either. Nowadays I favor teams that have high recovery, because I personally feel more recovery gives you more safety than high HP, but that's me. Of course the teams have to be able to take a hit to begin with.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That's why Maya, Atlantis and Pompeii are so powerful. 

Atlantis have great healing + damage reduction + Insane time tunnel active
Maya have great hp over 20k easily with 2 ML+ Luna and super good healing + Enchanted board, booster active
Pompeii have very bulky hp ~30k + healing from Both Fire and Heart runes + ignore puzzle shield and fulfill all conditions active

If we look at these cards, what they all have in common is Amazing survivability and strong/OP active (both heal and take hits), which is so important in stages nowadays.

(06-02-2018, 05:41 PM)Fauxy Wrote: http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Neferpitou

Horror card detail is out. I'm really interested in what Meruem will actually be like since all these cards are buffing him.
Nerfepitou having 2 skills sounds great, probably Meruem will be the leader for the remaining cards.

[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
Heart 
New horror reminds me of yao ji except higher cd. Cant see it being useful because it stats are low too.

Dragons are still king. Maya would be instantly promoted if ML would be VR and relieved of his high cd. Atlantis would be better if water got some better cards. Pompei will get better if more machina. Time will tell...

Want proof? The past ten sm's have many azathoth and daoloth teams forced through with one even two off members. Cant say that about many if any of the others. In fact a lot of teams disappear for weeks before used again. That is a lot of time gone for a black card.

Yo, a heads-up, Dowsing Chain not affected by skydrops, might want to edit that in Kurapika's description
Akanto Wrote: Ducks are awesome. Big Grin
(06-03-2018, 08:50 AM)jtsmith Wrote: Dragons are still king. Maya would be instantly promoted if ML would be VR and relieved of his high cd. Atlantis would be better if water got some better cards. Pompei will get better if more machina. Time will tell...

Want proof? The past ten sm's have many azathoth and daoloth teams forced through with one even two off members. Cant say that about many if any of the others. In fact a lot of teams disappear for weeks before used again. That is a lot of time gone for a black card.
"Forced through" and "easiest clear" are not really the same thing. This is the point I was making about Azathoth. He is hyped to the point that people do whatever they can to force him through stages even when it is harder than just using a different team.

And of course he's at the top of the in-game usage list, everyone chose him for the 5 year all max reward, that is statistically something MH recorded happening. Everyone has him, and many who don't have anything else use him constantly. Not everyone has black cards. If the in-game usage rankings was a good measure of viability, Terry would be one of the top leaders.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Heph and Yog in particular, no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(06-03-2018, 08:54 AM)ChingPongLingLong Wrote: Yo, a heads-up, Dowsing Chain not affected by skydrops, might want to edit that in Kurapika's description

whoa thanks for pointing this out, I figured it would work like that since the skill doesn't mention first batch or anything like that.

Guys last night there was a blackout, a mini earthquake and after electricity returned there was rain, so the Internet wasn't working at all and everything I was writing for the tier list disappeared after the blackout, that is why I updated with the new cards but the tier list is still incomplete, I'm going to work on that now.
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(06-03-2018, 08:56 PM)Oriceles Wrote:
(06-03-2018, 08:54 AM)ChingPongLingLong Wrote: Yo, a heads-up, Dowsing Chain not affected by skydrops, might want to edit that in Kurapika's description

whoa thanks for pointing this out, I figured it would work like that since the skill doesn't mention first batch or anything like that.

Guys last night there was a blackout, a mini earthquake and after electricity returned there was rain, so the Internet wasn't working at all and everything I was writing for the tier list disappeared after the blackout, that is why I updated with the new cards but the tier list is still incomplete, I'm going to work on that now.

Take it easy.