Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oriceles Meta Analysis [15.3] + Tier list 2-6-2018
Welcome to Version 15.3, this patch might be one of the most controversials in a long while because a massive amount of the playerbase got left behind because of the region lock with no parallel content as compensation and having to try different workarounds to make the VPN work. As for content goes, I'm quite disappointed that the patch was solely focused on HunterxHunter content with nothing new added, we have been expecting Babylon Virtual Rebirth to arrive along with Amelioration for Companions of Mystical beast, but sadly is not happening.

Tier List format changes
For this thread as I promised over Discord, I'm going to add comments about every leader inside a spoiler below, be sure to check that because there I'm going to mention members that can increase the potential of your standard and non-standard leaders along with explanation of why X leader is better than other etc.

Important Links:
15.2 Meta thread
[b]Newbies and Returning Players guide
Patch Notes: 15.3 “TOS×HUNTER×JOURNEY BEGINS
Discord Server Invitation[/b]

Mizumishiki - 『Hunter×Hunter

To be honest, this collaboration surpassed my expectations about what was coming along with this series, introducing new mechanics like Nen, and cards with A MASSIVE kit of skills got me overwhelmed and took me a while to digest so much information. Everyone expecting switch skill was correct, also please notice that Switch mechanic for this series is somehow better than the one for Revolutionary Heroes. This cards can work pretty well with existing pool of humans, be it rainbow or attribute specific. If you can VPN, at least get some of this cards for utility sake and diversity, as usual you can expect tailored content for this cards. I wanted to watch the anime long ago but got bored around 3rd episode and dropped it.

[Image: 40] Leorio: this is the rubbish card that most of you guys are tired of getting. If we go to the "Water Human" compositions there is Sun Ce, who already have 25% effect in all the runes, so using Leorio in Sun Ce team should increase the effect to 125%, yet the cooldown is too long and you are probably better using this guy in situations where you don't want to dissolve water runes. As for the stats, he is around the average.

[Image: 40][Image: 40] Biscuit: Right now she can work pretty well if you go for a team with Hisoka as leader the good ol' Diaochan memes, some others mention that she can help with Nobunaga recovery problem. Being able to bring up to 9 heart runes every round means enough to dissolve 3 heart combos. The Fist of Real Form is your self-attack boost. Her stats are also the average for a fire human.

[Image: 40][Image: 40] Gon: A major offender to what we call power creep, Gon has an absurd arsenal of skills so I'm going to rant a bit about this, so if you don't want to go in to full detail you just know that you must try to get this guy. Mix Izanagi along with KoF leaders and Arthur in to a blender and you will get something like this.
Nen Skill
This is what AR Taurus should have been in the first place, is way too overpowered and adds a lot of value to the card. 

Active Skills
Too much utility for such a short cooldown, specially the Rock part. Jajanken Rock (Switch second Active Skill) is way too powerful and is what makes me worried about power creep specially since this is a content that is restricted by region, and shouldn't be boosted in the arena for fair environment. There is something that Seldem mentioned on the wikia page, that the dying state will make Gon to not launch attacks or get more EP, this is not described anywhere, as well as the fact that someone in Discord pointed out that the state can be removed via Florice, Yukimura or Sariel.

Leader Skill
A lot of utility with the damage reduction, extra spinning time,  and the conditional boost that already is granted by pairing it with Killua, prety well rounded. If you consider the 4x base multiplier too low, you have to keep in mind how many extra effects are in play turning this guys in to killer machines that are probably just stopped by specific race restrictions.

[Image: 40][Image: 40] Kurapika: As usual there is a card that will put everyone with mixed feelings, and Kurapika is that guy. He is the light human version of Ophiuchus, and suffers the same problem of not having Runestone generation in any form other than an increased skydrop under his column via amelioration 3. I'm pretty sure that he didn't get increased drop of light runes as team skill so it doesn't ruin the Dousing Chain active via skydrop. He also reminds me to Benimaru, he is a leader that you play around instead of housing members that benefit from what he can offer, this being said, adding members like Huang Zhong and Yi Ye Shu won't do so well as adding converters, boosters and other type of utility. You can also feel free to add Enchantress to the team since he offers human runes of all types and some reduced human attack boost on the leader skill.

[Image: 40][Image: 40] Killua: Meant to be paired with Gon as Leader or Adjutant you already know what to expect from him. His Nen skill is meh, that is something that you could achieve with any common snipe, but I guess it can save you a slot or having to use the snipe from Gon skill. Overall I don't find him so impressive as Gon, but the utility of being able to dodge an attack once is great. Sadly, I don't see much use for this guy outside of HunterxHunter compositions.

[Image: 40] Hisoka: I'm surprised that MadHead didn't bother to showcase this guy at all. Pair him with Biscuit so you can get the rest of the slots for human utility or multiple boosters (Enchantress, again). This guy can replace Diaochan if you are planning to just use humans, this means you can make a lot of memes with him like adding Rococo, Xiahou Dun, Gawain, and many old collaboration cards like Septem as members. Active skill might need some practice to get the most out of it.

[Image: 40] Illumi: this is yet, another redundant card that will rot in your inventory because Dark mono is way too op already to actually need utility, yet every time a utility skill get it's cooldown shortened in any form you can expect to eventually need it, be it tailored content or this type of enemies being more common.

Arena

[Image: 40] Kite: Very slow... We don't need more water humans, this card would make sense if at least it was CD 6.

Biweekly

[Image: 40] Menthuthuyoupi: I'm still disturbed about the shape of his left arm. The skill is Luno 2018, he might look redundant because we have access to Yog Sothot, but his skill is based on demand instead of being a continuous effect that can be cleared with Neutralize, and doesn't have an HP condition. If you ever feel like playing Cao Cao or Abadon this might be useful.

Ultimate
[Image: 40]Chrollo: The active skill is way too good to be ignored. Right now he can be set as a rainbow leader, member for Hisoka, or overwhelming member for Aether. Recommended composition for Aether would be something like: Aether - Chrollo - Shyplant - Zhao Yun - Ghroth. If you can't farm him because how difficult is the stage I think he is worth the harpies.

Horror
[Image: 40] Neferpitou: I'm glad to see a free card with 2 skills, yet they are a bit too specific and have long cooldown, somehow I think she will fit with Meruem as leader once he is released. (I also expect Meruem to be the next Qi Tian Di).

[Image: TEEZsrH.png]

[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
General leader tiers:

Disclaimer:
- This tier list is being sort by [Image: alarm.gif] SERIES RELEASE ORDER [b][Image: alarm.gif][/b]
- Be sure to read the newly added comments in the spoilers, otherwise you won't understand current card status and placement.
- Leaders with same leader skills will be listed once by monster ID.
- The particular order of the cards in the corresponding group displayed doesn't affect their grading. 
- The placement of this cards can change over the duration of the patch by performance or feedback.
- This tier list might be refreshed every week.
- Since this patch is coming after another collaboration I have decided to actually bring back some old collaboration cards that are still highly used and available.
- New leaders are in lower tiers until we can observe their performance during this week.

Criteria used for this tier list:

Code:
Can it generate it's own runes?
Can dissolve runes in a particular way?
Does it shares effects with another runes?
Is it locked to specific races?
Is it able to heal without hearts or using other method?
Is it efficient with monsters from different races?
Are his stats balanced? 2500± 1600± 380±
Is the base multiplier somewhere near 4.5x?
does it have any bonus on top of base multiplier?
Is it part of a limited time collaboration?
Is it's potential limited by a core card of another attribute?

Super leaders

This tier goes for cards that are mainly jackpot and can cross most stages without difficulty. Be aware that the main difference in this grade is rarity and what is possible within their built-in gameplay.

[Image: 1626i.png] [Image: 1405i.png] [Image: 1439i.png] [Image: 1645i.png] 

Atlantis: The most overpowered leader in the game with absurd array of tools like damage reduction and on demand time tunnel, despite of being locked by attribute that won't stop him because water mono has access to the largest pool of utility cards. On top of that he can actually run Cassandra and Wen Zhong combo with increased amount of water runes and healing based on the amount of water runes dissolved, so the need of hearts runestones or recovery stat is erased from his setup.

Tan Sanzang: Many players will tell me that he shouldn't be this high and that in fact Daoloth who can run the same members on the most common setup is more effective, yet Daoloth struggles with many problems that Tan Sanzang can laugh about, since he has the ability to add cards of any race for utility (limited number tho), one this mentioned utility cards would be 5* Lionel for stat clear and Arthur as a Swiss Knife. His signature base stat synchronization doesn't have a rival either when you can add combined Fenrir for Attack and Merlin for a super high recovery.

Maya: Similar to Guan Yu, Maya was designed to work around Lucifer+Luna traditional setup and she does pretty well on that. The only problem with her would be that her mechanics are like 6* version of Pontos and Erebus and this leads to depend a lot on the skydrop RNG, and some players would rather even play Apollo than Maya for that matter that can screw you pretty bad. I do believe there is room for her receiving a virtual rebirth so she can get the same team skill as VR Greek Gods or 7* Pontos/Erebus.

Azathoth: A.KA. in Discord Retardathoth, personally I hate this card so much because it removes a lot of the game challenge. Azathot packs a lot of tools for survivability, runestones generations, and combo count with some specific paths. The reliance on members will depend on your skills, but he is obviously the much needed successor for Faugn and Copper. Adding utility members of other races won't screw him much other than ruining one column of his active skill.

Best choice
Not rare as Super leaders, this cards are the real thing and most popular  on the current meta since usually they have major damage bonuses and survivability. This cards also are outstanding in performance when compared to cards from the same archetypes.

[Image: 64] [Image: 1135i.png] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] 
[Image: 64] [Image: 1427i.png] [Image: 1453i.png] [Image: 1476i.png] [Image: 1474i.png] [Image: 64] [Image: 1541i.png] [Image: 1604i.png] [Image: 1610i.png] 
[Image: 1643i.png] [Image: 1639i.png] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64]

Yog Sothoth: Her kit gives you enough time to arrange the whole board and has built-in damage reduction and burst. Since she has team attack you can add a lot of utility or many combinations of overpowered members that go well with her. The only thing stopping Yog from reaching the super leader tier is that her availability is pretty limited and the fact that you can't use her in the arena.

Khaos: Suffers the very same problems as Yog Sothot. Other than that he is well known for being paired with Lionel or Yvette to form a "free to play" team that gets all kind of benefits like high recovery, shared effect of all runestones, stats bonuses, and time Runestone Revolution active which is a time tunnel with 3 added rows of runestones like those of the protagonists.

Poseidon: Probably the weakest Greek god right now since Cassandra might hurt so much and he doesn't benefit so well from Wen Zhong. This being said, he has to rely with his own active, or Sapphire Phantom - Xi to have a continuous booster, but that is a black card. Yet, since water cards are so strong with 

Hephaestus: can stack many cards with continuous effects and that is the main reason he became so popular upon the Greek Gods Virtual Rebirth. Here I'll list all the cards that are common for him to go ham: Yog Sothot+Smilodon, Kyo Kusanagi, Medea, Bedivere, Dancer Yan, Heimdallr + Shakuro. The last combo is pretty popular to deal with Overheal and be pretty much survive as long as you can tank with bare HP.

Athena: right now Athena is in deed too strong because she can breaks the walls of what is normally possible within a Greek Gods gameplay by just memes. Right now most players that spam Athena either are using Rakshasa+Bull King (for stats), and that way deal with fire obstacles and multi-hit, OR they are using Rakshasa + Furi + Pollux + Luna, and since earth runes will share the effect of light and dark runes, welp this meme will make Rakshasa to launch extra attacks strong as Pollux 6x attack. Other than talking about overpowered black cards and AR Zodiac memes, she also have access to your friendly Shyplant, and many other cheap utility cards like Medusa.

Apollo: the original leader for Lucifer is still shining today for those that doesn't have Maya. Yet Apollo does pretty well adding cards from other races and utility as well. Sadly other than Lucifer there are no continuous effects for Apollo to steam roll, so the closest thing would be adding 4 humans with Huang Zhong and hope that works.

Artemis: Arguably the strongest from all Greeks because Dark Gods are simply way too strong, having access to monsters like AR Pollux and Alma that can't be stopped, she also can house massive stats like Void Zeus, Odin, Qi Tian Di, and continuous effects like Anubis, Hel and Xi. Hel+Xi combo is also well known for being able to deal with Overheal and massively increase the skydrop.

Gaia: When you don't want to rely on skydrop or you actually want to play around dealing bigger damage, Gaia is there to help you. Her kit is all about boosting and bursting, so pretty much that leaves room for members like Han Xiangzi, and other common utility cards.

Phanes: Same case as Gaia, the only difference is that you will actually be playing around board conversion and control (thinks of Perseus and Kongo on Amaterasu style), or a lot of continuos effects just like Hephaestus.

Aether: Personally I think that mastering Aether is one of the most tricky stuff to do in this game, first of all the available pool of members from different races and attributes that can work together effectively is pretty small (most of them coming from Joint Operations), and on top of that, you will need to dissolve runes of different attributes so your members can launch their attacks. Yet she does reward her gameplay pretty well being able to land billions of damage with the right setup.

Amaterasu: The queen of the leaderboards is easy enough to build, if you really want to top leaderboards with her you will need a custom dragonary craft with cooldown reduction. If you want a more stable setup playing Phanes is recommended, as he can also deal more damage than Amaterasu but it is obviously not fast as her (check her team skill).

Arthur: Her gameplay might seem strange at first glance because she doesn't really need to dissolve light runestones because all other runes will have effect of light runestones. The multiplier may seem a little low, but sharing the effect of runes increases the damage output by a lot, also the base is something most players don't worry about because since this team doesn't need conversion you can add multiple light humans that play around Huang Zhong or Tang Yu Rou. Arthur active skill also has great value, removing the need of some trivial utility members.

Hideyoshi: 3-taps OHKO guy, you can only come to compare him with Uncle Tuu which is more of a balanced leader, Hideyoshi in the other hand is all about dissolving massive chunks of runestones that he can provide every round and trying to achieve your goal with utility members and continuous effects like Yashiro and Lu Xun. He has been pampered a lot over the past year with many supporting members, so I highly recommend to train him if you can.

Nobunaga: Still to this day I found weird the way in which you are supposed to build Nobunaga, but that is not a bad thing at all. He has access to an amazing kit on his active and team skill that allows him to provide the max of his damage output, and leaving the member slots for utility. If you are wondering about what dragons do fit for him, just check Shakuro and Piasa. Another cool thing about him is that you can add cards from other races and attributes without breaking his team skill.

Su Huan Jen: This is a collaboration card and it won't return. Currently I find him as the best water leader below Atlantis, he doesn't rely on skydrop and his active can solve many board problems. He won't feel a drought of runestones often since amelioration 4 makes it so Heart runestones share 50% water effect and light runestones share 25% water effect. I have to say that he is all about offensive with his leaderskill that provides 4 boosted extra attacks (adjutant in consideration).

Ophiuchus: We used to label him as a super leader long ago, until we decided to trim out the powerful members out of his composition and ended up taking notes that he is heavily dependent on what members you use to make him fully efficient. Originally conceived as a leader for earth teams, he is more popular because he has time tunnel skill and can bench multiple strong members like Luna, Pollux, Shyplant, Qi Tian Di, Lu Dongbin, Anubis, Dancer Yan, and Odin.

Sakura: A very versatile leader than can clear many stages thanks to the tumbler passive, she can generate her own runestones via skydrop and since she can dissolve fire and heart in groups of 2 runestones you will end up with a lot of combos. Her base multiplier is kinda low so you most likely will need more continuous effects like Cactus or Shyplant.

Rose: The third perennial leaders is powerful and doesn't go behind in any form, he gameplay is pretty simple to fulfill and there are many meme teams that can help her clear many difficult stages, like adding multiple copies of Sengo Muramasa for example.

Standard
This leaders have the damage of the meta but might not be as efficient or don't have as many benefits as tier A/S. 
Cards in this tier are okey to play and might be effective as "best choice" as long as you have the right members to buff the damage output or survivability.

[Image: 1406i.png] [Image: 1351i.png] [Image: 1352i.png] [Image: 1353i.png] [Image: 1354i.png] [Image: 1355i.png] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64]
[Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 1245i.png] [Image: 6058i.png] [Image: 6059i.png] [Image: 1277i.png] [Image: 6062i.png] [Image: 1455i.png] [Image: 1510i.png] 
[Image: 1572i.png] [Image: 1575i.png] [Image: 6090i.png] [Image: 1602i.png] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] 
[Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64]

Non Standard
Usually convenient to pass some stages but can't ditch the normal damage output, or they simply work better as members. 

[Image: 1021i.png] [Image: 1023i.png] [Image: 1025i.png] [Image: 1027i.png] [Image: 1029i.png] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] 
[Image: 64] [Image: 1326i.png] [Image: 1328i.png] [Image: 1330i.png] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 1341i.png] [Image: 1342i.png] [Image: 1343i.png] 
[Image: 1224i.png] [Image: 1226i.png] [Image: 1228i.png] [Image: 1208i.png] [Image: 1237i.png] [Image: 1279i.png] [Image: 1296i.png] [Image: 1431i.png] [Image: 1478i.png] 
[Image: 1545i.png] [Image: 1537i.png]

Subpar
Leaders that don't provide as much damage as the current meta requires or are not popular at all, it's hard to spot any clear with this cards on the leaderboards.

[Image: 6077i.png] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 1188i.png] [Image: 1251i.png] [Image: 1247i.png]
[Image: 1480i.png] 

I think Gon is OP, his leader skill will change to 4.5x multiplier when switched and an additional 1.8x multiplier for dissolving enchanted runes on top of the 2x boost by dissolving Runestones of the Monster's Attribute in its column. He also has 30% dmg reduction... very OP, and thats just the leader skill lol.

Gon is definitely a superleader! (Killua : Best Choice)

Just his NEN power, makes it OP.
My take on why Pompeii should be super leader (I know many people will disagree with me).

Part I: Comparison against Fire leaders in Best Choice

1. Pompeii vs Yog (as monofire) damage comparison: assuming Yog dissolves 6 types of attribute, which means 6 combos for both Teams so +125% and both Pompeii and Yog uses active.

Pompeii damage (at max fuel all confidtions fulfilled): 1598*2*16*1.6[1+2*0.5+6*0.4+2*0.25+1.25] = 503178.24
Yog damage (with active on): 3270*36*[1+1.25] = 264870

okay, this comparison is a bit unfair since Pompeii fulfills all his conditions. So lets compare Pompeii at just max fuel.
Pompeii damage (at max fuel): 81817.6[1+2*0.25+1.25] = 224998.4 which is less than Yog.
We can see, Yog outdamages Pompeii at max fuel (unless I make calculation mistakes), but we have to remember that Yog needs all 6 types of rune present too to dish out that damage and Pompeii have a potential damage that nearly doubles Yog at 6 combos. Both Pompeii and Yog can slot in pretty much any fire cards, Yog has damage reduction but Pompeii has massive hp and crazy healing capability. Winner: Pompeii

2. Pompeii vs Phanes: This one, its hard for me to compare because I do not have phanes. However, Phanes clearly wins in terms of shear multiplier. Though, once again, we have to consider the damage potential of Pompeii too and how hard it is for both teams to achieve their maximum attack potential. So, in terms of firepower, I'd say Phanes have a slight edge. In addition, both teams can use pretty much any fire members. Where the difference is shown is survivability again. Survivability has become extremely important with all the crazy stages Madhead has come up with. Pompeii can use both Fire and Heart runes to heal, in addition to having great HP, while phanes have lower HP and and can only heal with hearts. Winner: Pompeii

3. Pompeii vs Hephaestus: Okay, Hep can use all fire members too, and can use Shakuro and Heimdal to overcome massive overheal shield. At the same time, being able to heal with both fire and heart, Pompeii can simply slot in Groth and Clara to overcome massive overheal shield too. But Groth is op! Okay, he is, so replace groth with someone like Perseus or Rococo for the full board fire+heart recovery and we get similar healing (Hep might have more though, but what stage require that massive overheal anyways? Khaos require just 400k, which can be achieved easily by both teams). Pompeii has more hp, which can tank a bigger hit, but in terms of healing power, both teams are near identical).

So lets talk about firepower. Lets assume both teams only uses Leader+Ally. Both teams would dish out similar damage tbh (no calculation, too complicated for Hep), but Hep's damage might not be as consistent. Many times I have dissolve 7 initial combos for VR greeks and it only gives me 5-7 skydrop though. But Pompeii? Use active skill and no need to stress on making combos and can have over 10 Million damage. In addition, Pompeii also have more time to spin. Winner: Pompeii

Conclusion (first part): With Pompeii's loaded kit, I believe he outperforms all fire leader in most aspects, and that's why he is a level above them. The one downside I could see about Pompeii is the fuel charging problem. Though once at 100%, nothing can stop Pompeii (applies to most machina anyways).

Part II: Comparison against Super leaders

1. Pompeii vs Maya: just wanna leave it at what is Maya without Lunafer? Okay, that's a bit harsh, but Maya is powerful in her own right, with correct members. But what if it's just Leader+Ally? I think it's not hard to say who wins. Okay, lets add in Lunafer and friends for Maya. Then the team become very strong, but Pompeii can easily add in Smilodon, Medea, more Pompeii and other utilities too, The member possibility in Pompeii is a lot. What about survivability? Both teams can heal just as well (thanks to maya rune dissolve) but once again, Pompeii has more hp to tank hits. So I think Pompeii has an edge here. Winner: Pompeii

2. Pompeii vs TSZ: You mentioned how TSZ has the ability to add cards of any race (limited and locked to at at least 4 races), well, Pompeii can too and not as race locked as TSZ. TSZ has high attack and recovery? Pompeii at max fuel can hit just as hard and Pompeii can use both fire and heart to heal but with Merlin, TSZ can probably overcome overheal shield better than Pompeii. HP wise, Pompeii can tank a bigger hit. Also, Pompeii has more rune spinning time. Both their actives are equally powerful, but I'd give Pompeii an edge due to his active being able to ignore puzzle shiield, solve enchanted shield, solve Enchanted WFE shield EX, can easily pass initial 6, 7 or 8 combo shield. Winner: Pompeii

3. Pompeii vs Azathoth: No comparison, Azathoth too op MH please. Jokes aside, it's so hard to compare these 2 teams because of the race and playstyle difference. Both are as bulky, both are as flexible, both have great survivability. But because Azathoth has been more proven, i'd give it to Azathoth. Winner: Azathoth

4. Pompeii vs Atlantis: Another difficult comparison here, because I think both leaders are nearly even. Both have insane firepower potential, both have insanely OP active, both have great survivability and flexibility. Only problem with Pompeii is his slow start and build up. Also, Once again, Atlantis is more proven, so I'd still give it to Atlantis. Winner: Atlantis

Overall Conclusion to my Analysis (I'm a newbie at this btw): I think just by being more versatile than Maya and TSZ alone already earns Pompeii's spot as Super leader. But by being able to compare to Azathoth and Atlantis signifies Pompeii's spot on Super leader. To add in, Pompeii team can also definitely clear Khaos, QTD and Yog Nightmare.
Gon is just OP. For the light human, my perspective is:
Faraday - damage with limited utility.
New light human - tons of utility, but lower overall damage.
Arthur - balance in both utility and damage
 Big Grin Angel

Since you mentioned collabs, whats your opinion about KoF in current meta?

For sure they are awesome members for new cards, what about leaders? I'd dare put kyo/iori/mai in standard for a long time now.
KoF should be on the list if you're bringing back collabs, at least standard, probably best. Hisoka I think is not going to be a thing and Gon/Killua will move up very quickly, but thanks for holding them at standard before they proven themselves lol. I dunno about Kurapika. I think damage is okay, got 200m with him on a monolight team without Yuan Shao. Since Salonbus was on that was a whole billion, which other teams can probably do easier, but eh. Going off-color enchantresses means he goes higher. But he's the most vanilla gameplay style I've played in a while, and I think it's hard for people to favor that compared to stuff like Maya or Daoloth or even Arthur.

There is a transmigration coming up and that should probably test the mettle of players and teams. I really believe it's time to give TSZ the demotion, he's had a good run, but he just doesn't get new members at the same rate as the other Black leaders because of his restrictions and that's crippling.

Pompeii and the other cards need time to prove themselves. I'm sure Ori's just putting them where they are to wait out how they perform live. No need to be impatient.

[email protected] Ce getting a promotion though. Not that I disagree, I love an underdog story.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Heph and Yog in particular, no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(06-01-2018, 12:05 AM)Altialice Wrote: I think Gon is OP, his leader skill will change to 4.5x multiplier when switched and an additional 1.8x multiplier for dissolving enchanted runes on top of the 2x boost by dissolving Runestones of the Monster's Attribute in its column. He also has 30% dmg reduction... very OP, and thats just the leader skill lol.

If you mention that extra multiplier he is just about the same as Gaia/Phanes, the card alone is way too strong, but we are still pending to see how it performs in the long run.

(06-01-2018, 12:33 AM)kayoo Wrote: Gon is definitely a superleader!  (Killua : Best Choice)

Just his NEN power, makes it OP.

Nah, too early to land as super leader, I need more input before comparing him to monsters like Atlantis and Pompeii.

(06-01-2018, 01:58 AM)vespher Wrote: Since you mentioned collabs, whats your opinion about KoF in current meta?

For sure they are awesome members for new cards, what about leaders? I'd dare put kyo/iori/mai in standard for a long time now.

I still need to check some stuff, as you can see I haven't finished the tier list this time and this is why I haven't shared the thread on social networks or making a formal announcement about it in Discord yet. I'm planning to add the missing Pili leaders and KoF anytime soon. Today I was a bit sick and not in the best shape to sit long hours to read and write all the missing stuff haha.

(06-01-2018, 04:42 AM)Fauxy Wrote: KoF should be on the list if you're bringing back collabs, at least standard, probably best. Hisoka I think is not going to be a thing and Gon/Killua will move up very quickly, but thanks for holding them at standard before they proven themselves lol. I dunno about Kurapika. I think damage is okay, got 200m with him on a monolight team without Yuan Shao. Since Salonbus was on that was a whole billion, which other teams can probably do easier, but eh. Going off-color enchantresses means he goes higher. But he's the most vanilla gameplay style I've played in a while, and I think it's hard for people to favor that compared to stuff like Maya or Daoloth or even Arthur.

There is a transmigration coming up and that should probably test the mettle of players and teams. I really believe it's time to give TSZ the demotion, he's had a good run, but he just doesn't get new members at the same rate as the other Black leaders because of his restrictions and that's crippling.

Pompeii and the other cards need time to prove themselves. I'm sure Ori's just putting them where they are to wait out how they perform live. No need to be impatient.

[email protected] Ce getting a promotion though. Not that I disagree, I love an underdog story.

Yes I'm planning to bring them back to the list, it's just that I have to do some checks and as you can see I'm adding short comments in the spoiler that actually take some time. I'm also planning to link the pictures or the names of the leaders, but the bbcode composer of the forum is breaking my codes a lot this time. 

Yeah I'm also a bit disappointed a TSZ current performance, but we haven't received any content for him to shine. He is in need of pretty good spin to get the most out of him when compared to some other leaders tho, yet is still early to do a demotion in the first week of the patch.

Yep!, I mentioned in the header that they are in safety positions I'm pretty sure Pompeii can land in Super Leaders despite having to wait for the fuel.

Hahahaha Sun Ce has been hopping a lot in this tier list, he had a lot of potential from start but the stats of previous pool of water humans was not helping. Right now I'm kind of worried is about the fact that madhead is releasing member from CD6+ for him.

I know Ori is waiting for more time to see how Pompeii performs first that's why he's still in best choice. I'm just leaving my notes there for future references xD

As for Gon/Killua, I'm also glad Ori left them on Standard first as they also do need time to prove themselves.
Sure, they are stack and have loads of firepower, but how do they do on the most difficult stages we've had? Probably can clear Yog and QTD Nightmare, but might struggle with Khaos due to overheal shield.

Though, I can't wait to get my hands on them next Friday to test them out.