Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oriceles Meta Analysis [15.2] + Tier list, 28-5-2018
Updated with comments about Mechanical Life and Pompeii, in the morning I'll update with comments about the JO card and Bi-weekly.

[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
Heya, just wondering if anyone with 3 Hercules +Shuta would be able to test if that composition is overpowering enough to breathe life into PR Pontos.
In theory it should be a pretty sizeable damage boost.

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(05-22-2018, 08:20 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Heya, just wondering if anyone with 3 Hercules +Shuta would be able to test if that composition is overpowering enough to breathe life into PR Pontos.
In theory it should be a pretty sizeable damage boost.

Its weak. 1~2m max each cards. And that all.
Even abraham will out damage ponthos in the same setup.

Woahhh I didn't expect that, dang sucks for Pontos then.
I'm working on harpies for my Hercules just for fun :p (only missing SHJ & Atlantis water leader wise, GuanYu too but she's rgb in my mind)
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
Missing cards added.

As closing notes for 15.2 I want to say that Crash Fever patch was not a bad one but could have been better (specially with the skills of Ultimate cards and Rose), we had too many surprises in the long run and we have got more ground to build stuff for Machina. Also, all the light humans released in this patch can serve as a base for Kurapika teams in the upcoming Hunter x Hunter collaboration patch.

Right now I'm preparing the content for 15.3 thread and working in a draft for another major thread I think we need. I'm glad to see many returning players to the official group in Facebook, and I want to help them all to make this game grow.

As usual, if you want to discuss content in anticipation of the next thread feel free to tag me in the Discord server.
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.