Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oriceles Meta Analysis [15.2] + Tier list, 28-5-2018
As someone who plays pr yog team, there is no way she will ever be a super leader. You cant guarentee the full leader skill and in sone cases can even struggle to meet the minimium when the enemy converts a rune type.

As a member or team, it is difficult to ensure the active stays up. Too many hard hitting ignore def first strike and poison mobs. Shyplant can help for the rest.

Often it comes down to having 3 heart or 3 fire runes. This is really luck based as it gets since with yogs teamskill u are dissolving 95% of runes all the time.

All this from someone who relies on yog because of crap cards i have. Now contrast that with azathoth or daoloth where u basically slam ur face on ur phone and beat a sm in the process.

Hi Ori, what are your thoughts on the old fire type human ravages of crash biweekly cards to be used in Nobunaga decks?

Updated with comments for AR Investiture and new event cards. No changes on tier list yet. Sun Ce is turning solid enough to return to best choice thanks to all the tools Madhead added in this patch, but I still find him questionable.

(05-01-2018, 08:43 PM)santaends Wrote: Hi Ori, what are your thoughts on the old fire type human ravages of crash biweekly cards to be used in Nobunaga decks?

They can work as fillers until you get something better I guess, they are not meant to be key members in any form.

[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
I dunno if it's just because I've been farming the biweekly with Sun Ce so much, or because I actually managed to do some hard stages with him in the tower, but I think the explodes and heart convert have really helped his survivability. I hope MH keeps developing him like they did Arthur. I wish that his active was more Jackknife-y like Arthur's though.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Heph and Yog in particular, no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
The issue with jzy AR is that the boost multiplier is determined before healing in the round, so you can't rely on him in every situation. 
(05-07-2018, 01:52 AM)Fauxy Wrote: I dunno if it's just because I've been farming the biweekly with Sun Ce so much, or because I actually managed to do some hard stages with him in the tower, but I think the explodes and heart convert have really helped his survivability. I hope MH keeps developing him like they did Arthur. I wish that his active was more Jackknife-y like Arthur's though.

Yeah I used him for that as well, Murakumo, Chang E and Celsius also can make a huge difference. They really wanted us to burst via leader and solve the problems with members instead this time, Arthur in the other hand needed the swiss knife because his composition is mainly focused about adding boosters (Tsang, Huan Zhong, Yi Ye Shu for example) and 1 or 2 utility members.

(05-07-2018, 09:00 AM)killerwombat Wrote: The issue with jzy AR is that the boost multiplier is determined before healing in the round, so you can't rely on him in every situation. 

Yeah, he is quite limited on that, Le Chau on Discord was using SGB and JZY ion Arena to have a variable permanent 4x. the 2x on top is kinda good, but obviously this guys are not op as Pollux.
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
Oriceles light humans play around earth so they can also fit in water/light teams, not the most effective way to go around it but it works, so you should expect another water or light human rare from HxH to be a w/l card.

Edit :
My take would be Gon=Earth human ; Killua= Dark Human ; Kurapica = W/L human as the 3 rares.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
My take would be Gon=Earth human ; Killua= Dark Human ; Kurapica = W/L human as the 3 rares.

I think killua could be also light since he uses electricity...wondering about who the other 5-6 will be!
UID 83.804.202
(05-09-2018, 01:33 AM)Zero Wrote: My take would be Gon=Earth human ; Killua= Dark Human ; Kurapica = W/L human as the 3 rares.

I think killua could be also light since he uses electricity...wondering about who the other 5-6 will be!

The joker. He use to be my fave char in hxh sadly now I cant even remember his name. Haha
Hisoka he is a great villain. I can see him as a SM card.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.