Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oriceles Meta Analysis [15.2] + Tier list, 28-5-2018
Information 
Welcome to the 15.2 thread, in this time I come to apologize because since I was on vacations I didn't continue 15.1 thread, in fact I didn't even do closing notes, and because of that I'll be posting some of the missing information here. 

This time I also got requested on Discord to simplify the Tier list with grading for specific cards, but I don't like to add numbers, I tried something like that on the first time I posted the meta thread and it wasn't received too well, instead I'll be changing the format to add comments for specific leaders on every tier which also can explain their position and reasons to be moved from one tier to another.

Digital Hatcher —『Ravages of Fever

As general notes I'm not surprised that this series resolves around multi-type conversion and Machina race which we have been waiting to get expanded. It is not confirmed yet that this will be the last time that we will see this seal since this collaboration is named "reboot" upon the previous, so if you are aiming to wait for the HunterXHunter collab you can probably skip this. Be sure to check Kirinfable gameplay videos inside the spoilers.

[Image: 40] Inconceivable Wings - Mobius: As leader she just looks like a mix of Lionel and Andromeda, sadly the bonus for the extra damage is kinda hard to achieve even with the team skill. As member, I see more potential because that boost to demons and beast, but yet I'm not quite sure where she is going? probably as member of Blades of Cobalt - Lionel?, who knows.

[Image: 40] Final Calculation - Turing: The 1% jackpot and 175 Diamonds worth card. Everyone has mixed feelings with this card because Machina has super low recovery and that HP boost is not helping it, you will probably depend on it's active to recover. Also this card base attack is super low and can only achieve decent use by taking in count the team skill that adds the recovery as a bonus, and if you add Humans to balance that recovery then you won't see that team skill because it needs full Machina on the team to trigger that. Yet, Turing is more of a Tank with that HP, so right now it is on an awkward spot where she is more interesting for her active skill and as possible member for Li Tieguai. It takes time to pump that fuel so, most players have told me they are planning to use Enchantress along with her, but we are on 2018 where neutralize/reset and ambush are on every corner. In other notes, I like that it has a custom theme when the fuel reaches 100%.

[Image: 40] Electrical Induction - Faraday: A less stable alternative to Arthur, Faraday bring us back to the time where conversion on light humans actually matter, I can see players bringing back members like Crater, and Modi & Magni. The team skill brings a lot of value to the card with many popular bonuses, so I really think this is a solid leader, personally I think that it is even better than Turing right now.

[Image: 40] Chain of Emotion - Morse: More utility and boost for Nobunaga with multiplier and racial runes. I really like the amount of recovery she has as fire human, but that HP is on the average so watch out when planning to slot her. I see a good combo of her + Shakuro on the same team.

[Image: 40] Hunter of Dreams - Froid: More utility for dark mono is not bad, specially because I don't remember any form of damage reduction on the dark side. Froid Machina stats are not that bad, I think she is worth a try on Lu Bu or Erebus right now.

[Image: 40] Moonlight Guardian - Chang'e: Pretty cheap board clear and alternative to Tefnut, since she is human the utility is appreciated for Sun Ce. As side note, I think this is better than what we got on the previous patch with Lan Caihe.

[Image: 40] Cold Sword Empress - Celsius: Water, Light and Heart is a direct reference to either Su Huan Jen or Honda team, yet she has a lot of flexible utility that can lead to a better skydrop for Sun Ce.

[Image: 40] Blazing Legs - Fahrenheit: A very unusual fire demon with 3k HP and swiss knife utility, I think she might deserve the spot on both Hephaestus and Phanes, and I can predict that we would need to use her on a tailored stage eventually.

[Image: 40] Deepest Starlight - Hubble: This card single job is to break high-armor shields and %heart shields, so pretty much an utility that you will use once or twice in a stage. This is just another skill to overcome gimmicks just like the one of Fahrenheit.

Genesis + Mechanical Life [Image: icon_new.gif]

Finally we get an original Diamond Seal series dedicated solely to Machina, the complicated part is that they look to fit for Rainbow, or actually to be used together as members for Pompeii (Schnauzer, Epsilon, Alpha and Beta to be exact. Phi is made to help with Turing and Li Tieguai recovery issues to be exact).

[Image: 50] Rampage of Doomfire - Pompeii: The new black card is being questioned heavily because it is machina oriented, yet can bring common fire members for additional gameplay and utility. I have high expectations on it, currently with Smilodon is strong enough. The stats are comparable to those of Sealed Lords. The effect of Heart runestones having the effect of fire is meh, i would have preferred to be fire having the effect of all runes like Mobius instead going in the same way as Turing. Sadly there are not enough cards to match it's team skill of cooldown reduction. I won't be adding it to the tier list in this patch, but Pompeii will have a debut there in 15.3.

[Image: 40] Splash Surfer - Beta: Alone this card is super questionable since it does a meh enchant with a low boost instead of converting runes to a specific type at least. He and his partner are meant to fit either Mobius or Pompeii.

[Image: 40] Blitz Striker - Alpha: Alone this card is questionable because the self-attack boost is way to low for such a high cooldown, you can find better boosters like Water Lionel with shorter cooldown. He and his partner are meant to fit either Mobius or Pompeii.

[Image: 40] Resonance of the Twins - Beta & Alpha: So Mobius was in really bad shape on her release, so Madhead decided to hurry up and bring a fusion and hope that it fixes the problem. Sadly it doesn't entirely, the self-attack x5 is good enough based in the fact that this fusion attack is 3512 and that this fusion will launch extra attacks boosted with fuel and that x5 multiplier in effect. The enchanted runes are meant to trigger the 10 runes requirement for Mobius extra attack bonus of 1.5x. The biggest problem I see here is that you are require to get both cards from diamond seal and having them from guaranteed draw is already expensive.

[Image: 40] Lament of Sacrifice - Epsilon: Madhead should have made it so Epsilon can also combine with Schnauzer, since you pretty much need Schnauzer active skill to make Epsilon to have it's full effect. The conversion cooldown is quite okey based that it has a conditional extra effect. The attack stat is crap, but I guess that the fuel bonus can fix it.

[Image: 40] Deadly Annihilator - Schnauzer: The active is super questionable but 2.5x at CD6 is very strong, even when facing the condition of dropping your HP to 1. The combo with Epsilon is quite good since you will recover with the generated heart columns, also both Epsilon and Schnauzer are CD6 so you can use their active at same time, similar to the fire cards from the 8 xian.

[Image: 40] Boundless Imagination - Phi: 50% healing every round as long as you can dissolve 5 types of runes on top of your recovery. Somehow I feel the skill of this card doesn't deserve a member slot and madhead could have integrated this as a team skill for the leaders they released with healing problems, yet if you really struggle with recovery for some reason then I guess you will want to get Phi. I also wish they had added a bonus recovery or something after turning off the skill.

Egyptian God — Virtual rebirth
[Image: 50] [Image: 50] [Image: 50] [Image: 50] [Image: 50]

I think this series was really unexpected, but I can see players using the Divergence form along with the Bi-weekly Mach Forces. As for Refinement, I think it's fair but meant to be used as member for the Divergence (this is the usual). Taking for example on water mono, Divergence Tefnut is way better than your good old Beowulf and is a good solution for those that missed Leona on the King of Fighters collab.
Investiture of the Gods — Awakening Recall
[Image: 50][Image: 50][Image: 50][Image: 50][Image: 50]

I feel that Madhead was kind of lazy thinking about what to do with the long awaited AR for this series, they improved it a lot from what we got from a leak a month ago. Wen Zhong is okey since Atlantis performance is really nice and the only struggle (at least for me) was to wait 8 turns to get rid of hearts runestones while I could have my Cassandra running in 6 turns. Yang Jian is now performing really well with Hideyoshi, Gaia and Athena. Dipankara is on weird spot actually, most of the fire teams right now are getting rid of the fire runestones thanks to Heimdallr + Shakuro, but I think that he can find a good spot on Sakura or Ophiuchus. Jiang Ziya is coming as a nice alternative to Lucifer, and his skill is balanced when compared to Pollux, sadly I can't tell the same for Shen Gongbao whose skill condition is really bad and it could have been better if they changed it to provide dark god runestones intead or increase the attack x4 if god runestones are dissolved.

Arena

[Image: 40] Wild Soul - Ame no Murakumo: 100% worth your arena points and 100% would recommend to farm, I'm super convinced that this is what my Sun Ce really needs. The stats are way above the average, can be compared to Swegde which is a 7* card.

Bi-Weekly

[Image: 40] Imaginative Destroyer - Lupica: The art is lovely, but the skill is weird, I don't really see where to use it. I'm not really sure if she is worth to farm right now.

[Image: 40] Protector of the Altar - Dolu: Coming really late after his predecessors this series becomes more notorious to be fillers for the Refinement Egyptian Gods. So yeah, this guy goes in to Osiris team and that is all.

Coliseum

[Image: 40] Triumphal Spear - Gungnir: I really like such a high stats, but Gungnir might be redundant for those that already have Huang Zhong and Tang Yu Rou. In other note, 40 team cost might be a pain for many. You might consider this card for Tan Sanzang as well.

Joint Operation

[Image: 40] Deep Blue Elasticity - Jelly: This guy is 2018 alternative to Fylgja, his stats are better and I like the fact that he expands the tiny pool of members available for Cornflower who is in desperate need of more continuous effects and fast converters. As for usage outside of Cornflower, you can use him along with Cassandra or to face enemies that will reduce your recovery for some rounds (specially those annoying green to red vortex with recovery debuff).

Ultimate / Nightmare / Horror / Challenge

[Image: 40] Flame Shadow - Oda Nobunaga: This card is questionable because it doesn't work on the likes of Luna, his damage is capped on stat so he turns your fire team in to Tan Sanzang for 1 turn. Yet is not that bad because can be used on Yog Sothot who already have a super high base stat and fire mono has access to multiple continuous damage boosts.

[Image: 40] Queen of Elfram - Rose: Garbage, I can't find a reason why you would need such a mixed conversion that in theory only benefits her leaderskill which already is rubbish.

[Image: 40] First Emperor - Ying Zheng: Another Sun Ce toy, multiple conversion and boost are welcome but not a really nice skill. Stats are highly welcome since most water humans are around 2700 HP right now.

[Image: 40] Platycodon the Heterochromatic Doctor: This card is way too good, able to turn any team in to Izanagi, sadly the attribute sync passive can be annoying because limits the usage for rainbow teams. I also want to mention that you never have enough attribute sync cards, so Platycodon can become a really useful tool in the long run.

Guild War

[Image: 40] Taixue Master - Confucius: I don't understand what is going on with light humans removing or playing around earth runes so much?, the fire conversion is also questionable. Just another member for Faraday if you don't have anything better to use or you want a way to deal with weathered runes by mass conversion. Stats are great as well.

[Image: TEEZsrH.png]
[/url]

[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
16-04- 2018 Explaining the placements:

On Discord several players have asked me a lot about the placements of some cards being questionable over others, and that this tier list has a quite particular format when compared to those of other games. I don't do grading on numbers mainly because I tried that long ago and I didn't liked it, TOS has too many things to keep in mind and that is why we have so many leaders to confront different tailored stages and scenarios, and that is the reason why I've been using the following criteria to grade a card over another:
Code:
Can it generate it's own runes?
Can dissolve runes in a particular way?
Does it shares effects with another runes?
Is it locked to specific races?
Is it able to heal without hearts or using other method?
Is it efficient with monsters from different races?
Are his stats balanced? 2500± 1600± 380±
Is the base multiplier somewhere near 4.5x?
does it have any bonus on top of base multiplier?
Is it part of a limited time collaboration?
Is it's potential limited by a core card of another attribute?

If there are 2 leaders that match over the same niche I have to choose if it goes to Best choice or Standard, that is why Origin of Demons remained on the same spot as other mono attribute leaders like Norse. Simply giving a 10 to Atlantis and an 8 to Cornflower won't be detailed enough either. If a leader is race locked it won't be the same as a mono leader that can hold multiple races, so Sun Ce can't be compared to Cornflower or Nobunaga to Phanes. I know that talking team archetypes is hard and that you must have some knowledge of team building for this. 

My main goal with the meta analysis has always been to help you know if something is worth the time and resource investment or not, and if there is a cookie cutter or meme team available for a newly introduced leader I'm one of the first sharing them. Also from this patch you can start checking out popular leaders on the new "TOS Express" function, which I think is just clutter on the UI but works to know what adjutants to provide.

General leader tiers:

[Image: alarm.gif] Disclaimer: [Image: alarm.gif]
- This tier list is being sort by series
- Leaders with same leader skills will be listed once by monster ID.
- The particular order of the cards in the corresponding group displayed doesn't affect their grading. 
- The placement of this cards can change over the duration of the patch by performance or feedback.
- This tier list might be refreshed every 3 days or every Monday.
- Since this patch is a collaboration patch Faraday, Turing and Mobius will be displayed here until Madhead announces if this series will be returning in the future or not. Other collaboration leaders have been removed because of availability, not because of them being effective or not.

19-04-2018

- Moved Yog Sothot to Best Choice and still on candidate for super leader. Because of her possibility to add any member, damage reduction and built-in utility Yog is everywhere except on the Arena, the possibilities of her as leader are even more flexible that those of Khaos as well and you are not forced to play her on any specific way.

- Zhurong goes down to Standard: the reasons that have been holding Zhurong above others like Guan Yu is how stable she can be as the leader for WFE, but I've got the feedback that her burst is not that reliable and is not solid enough. Still depends a lot on members. I'm still analyzing because most of the human leaders right now are dependent on key members to do their job, but it's not the case when it comes to talk about Hideyoshi and Nobunaga who have a wide array of options and still manage to do the trick based on how strong is their kit.

16-04-2018
- Yog Sothot, and monsters from Ravagers of Fever added to standard and pending for performance check.
- Faraday is the only new leader escaping the performance check.
- Changed placements for Lu Dongbin and Li Tieguai after performance on previous patch.
- Norse Gods, and Crimson Grace moved down to non standard because of the lack of popularity.

Super leaders
This tier goes for cards that are mainly jackpot and can cross most stages without difficulty. Be aware that the main difference in this grade is rarity and what is possible within their built-in gameplay.

[Image: 1626i.png] [Image: 1405i.png] [Image: 1439i.png] [Image: 1645i.png] 

Best choice
Not rare as Super leaders, this cards are the real thing and most popular  on the current meta since usually they have major damage bonuses and survivability. This cards also are outstanding in performance when compared to cards from the same archetypes.

[Image: 64] [Image: 1135i.png] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 1643i.png] [Image: 1639i.png] [Image: 1604i.png] [Image: 1610i.png] 
[Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 1453i.png] [Image: 1541i.png] [Image: 1476i.png] [Image: 1474i.png] 
[Image: 1427i.png] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] 

Standard
This leaders have the damage of the meta but might not be as efficient or don't have as many benefits as tier A/S. 
Cards in this tier are okey to play and might be effective as "best choice" as long as you have the right members to buff the damage output or survivability.

[Image: 1602i.png] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 6062i.png] [Image: 1455i.png] [Image: 1406i.png] 
[Image: 1351i.png] [Image: 1352i.png] [Image: 1353i.png] [Image: 1354i.png] [Image: 1355i.png] [Image: 1245i.png] [Image: 6058i.png] [Image: 64] [Image: 64]
[Image: 6059i.png] [Image: 1277i.png] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64]

Non Standard
Usually convenient to pass some stages but can't ditch the normal damage output, or they simply work better as members. 

[Image: 1021i.png] [Image: 1023i.png] [Image: 1025i.png] [Image: 1027i.png] [Image: 1029i.png] [Image: 1326i.png] [Image: 1328i.png] [Image: 1330i.png] [Image: 1279i.png]
[Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 1431i.png] [Image: 1478i.png] [Image: 1545i.png] [Image: 1537i.png] 
[Image: 1341i.png] [Image: 1342i.png] [Image: 1343i.png] [Image: 1296i.png] [Image: 1224i.png] [Image: 1226i.png] [Image: 1228i.png] [Image: 1237i.png] 

Subpar
Leaders that don't provide as much damage as the current meta requires or are not popular at all, it's hard to spot any clear with this cards on the leaderboards.

[Image: 6077i.png] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 64] [Image: 1188i.png] [Image: 1480i.png] [Image: 1251i.png]
[Image: 1247i.png]

I can see Gugnir being useful when the next enemy has effect reset specially cause deactivating tyr adds a multiplier for a turn, other tyr doesn't but it still works with human Luna and Salonbus.

I'm not convinced by rainbow machina teams because the need to get fuel on all attributes, for something like transmigration I don't think it's a problem but for shorter stages it's a problem.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Mmmm. Why the special treatment for Faraday? Her potential damage is quite high but we haven't seen how practical she'll actually be in a stage where you can't turn everything on and guarantee her full multi every turn. I personally dislike her, especially because her two conditions for burst (converting 4 rune types and converting 30 runes) seem to be at odds with one another.

But anyway, good job as always. It's hard to quantify what exactly makes a leader work in TOS, I agree with you that numbers are a bad call. I tried to make a similar questionnaire to yours, but much longer and more detailed, with points for say, exactly how many seconds a team gave in spin time or so on. But it was overcomplicated and overwhelming, just thinking of all the aspects of leaders, so by the time I got to trying to quantify members I realized how futile it was. TOS is built in such a way that you want to have a range of teams for different problems (which of course encourages spending). There's really no one-size fits all team, though Atlantis/Maya/Azathoth are close.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Heph and Yog in particular, no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Yeah, either madhead patches in so that for example water = fuel for every machina (at half rate) for Mobius or it is just worthless in rainbow. Mono water may work, or if you feel adventurous Mobius leader+ally with members being enchant like effects.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(04-17-2018, 05:05 AM)Joaqs Wrote: I can see Gugnir being useful when the next enemy has effect reset specially cause deactivating tyr adds a multiplier for a turn, other tyr doesn't but it still works with human Luna and Salonbus.

I'm not convinced by rainbow machina teams because the need to get fuel on all attributes, for something like transmigration I don't think it's a problem but for shorter stages it's a problem.

Yup, pretty much. Another good thing of Gungnir is that the effect last 2 round so even if the enemy has neutralize reset on the first bar one you can carry the effect to overkill the second health bar... unless that one also has neutralize...

(04-17-2018, 05:14 AM)Fauxy Wrote: Mmmm. Why the special treatment for Faraday? Her potential damage is quite high but we haven't seen how practical she'll actually be in a stage where you can't turn everything on and guarantee her full multi every turn. I personally dislike her, especially because her two conditions for burst (converting 4 rune types and converting 30 runes) seem to be at odds with one another.

But anyway, good job as always. It's hard to quantify what exactly makes a leader work in TOS, I agree with you that numbers are a bad call. I tried to make a similar questionnaire to yours, but much longer and more detailed, with points for say, exactly how many seconds a team gave in spin time or so on. But it was overcomplicated and overwhelming, just thinking of all the aspects of leaders, so by the time I got to trying to quantify members I realized how futile it was. TOS is built in such a way that you want to have a range of teams for different problems (which of course encourages spending). There's really no one-size fits all team, though Atlantis/Maya/Azathoth are close.

Yeah, I got pointed out that I should comment about her being very unstable. I think she might be high risk-high reward in that sense?, I'm also aware that you should be aiming for a 6-7 combo on first batch to get the full 30 effect but if we keep in mind that we are adding member multipliers on top of the leader to reach more damage it doesn't feel that bad. Also, there is always starters and effects like the one of Crater or Lupica that can increase the skydrop. As side note, after all this time we might actually give some use to this guy lol. As usual, if I get enough feedback of Faraday not meeting the standards or being worst than Arthur on performance she will go down.

(04-17-2018, 05:20 AM)Revdarian Wrote: Yeah, either madhead patches in so that for example water = fuel for every machina (at half rate) for Mobius or it is just worthless in rainbow. Mono water may work, or if you feel adventurous Mobius leader+ally with members being enchant like effects.

That would be a relief, I think that the problem with both Mobius and Turing is that we don't have a large pool of cards to choose from and that they might be leaders ahead of upcoming members. I would love to get another standard series just composed of machina members, because right now we don't have more than 50 machina cards in game.

I actually tought to use a 2xfaraday with a full hubble team (yellow guys from imp warlords 2 would be welcome but i missed em) all the team relying on the dc just given out with the vixen SM... a cd7 x4 and 2 cd6 would be good and the faraday's skill make a use of all that hearts (btw Im missing faraday right now)... what do you think about this set up?
(04-17-2018, 07:11 AM)Zero Wrote: I actually tought to use a 2xfaraday with a full hubble team (yellow guys from imp warlords 2 would be welcome but i missed em) all the team relying on the dc just given out with the vixen SM... a cd7 x4 and 2 cd6 would be good and the faraday's skill make a use of all that hearts (btw Im missing faraday right now)... what do you think about this set up?

Hubble would ruin Faraday, because her active is meant to be use as utility, while you need to dissolve other 4 types of runes to trigger the full potential of the multiplier it's better to do that on the first batch rather than waiting for skydrop.

Is lubu x lubu better than lubu x hexiangu ? Damage output seems better with the latter, along with the addition of move time.
Yeah, working on updating the first draw thread and I'm dissapointed, this seal was a great oportunity to make it a machina seal, instead we got three machinas, two being rares that while it makes sense it has a rainbow playstyle (cause there are barely enough machinas of each color) the fuel mechanic is horrible with rainbow (but if it was like Lucy it would be interesting). In that sense Turing is better because you can put humans and raibow teams with humans are a classisc.

Speaking of which the last few seals had members with great synergy with the leaders or at least good enough that by only drawing from the seal you could get a good enough team plus all those that required a few members of the series to get the full potential. Now let's look at this seal, Faraday requires light humans and 4 attributes, the other light human (Hubble) makes two attrbutes which goes against that although it allows for an easier time dissolving 30 runes so it's something.

Mobius requires full machina, yeah there's just 9 seal draw machinas (the 3 from CF, Li Tienguai from the 8 Xians and the Cyborg Scholars machina evo), then we have all the others being farmables starting with the metalic beasts (not usefull here), the three Mach-Forces bi-weeklies, Smidolon, Automated Fort - Stirling and Lionel plus his 4 evos so that gives a total of 15 farmables (16 with Metazord but it's not aplicable here) so 25 Machina total.
Let's ignore the metallic beasts and Metzaord, there are 5 water, 4 fire, 5 earth, 2 light (one being base form Lionel so...) and 3 dark so there's not much to choose from and because most of them are unabailable if you didn't get them (like say a new player starting an account because of the collab) your best options for the team are using duplicates from the seal which means most likely 4 Froids (that could be fun though!) and Turing active converts water away so it doesn't work well in the team.
You can use non mechas in the team but then it losses the passive enchant (which helps to get the full multiplier) and water equal 50% all attributes but maybe it's not so bad if you put enchantresses effects or rune enchanting actives and focus on the damage done by the leader and ally pair kinda like MS Margarite or satan or Su Huan Jen. The water humans can work a little for that so it's something I guess.

Turing probably has the best supports because she wants hearts and there are quite a few cards in the seal that makes hearts and the dissadvantage of using non machines is just the loss of the passive snipe so it's not a big deal.

(04-17-2018, 10:33 AM)Oriceles Wrote:
(04-17-2018, 07:11 AM)Zero Wrote: I actually tought to use a 2xfaraday with a full hubble team (yellow guys from imp warlords 2 would be welcome but i missed em) all the team relying on the dc just given out with the vixen SM... a cd7 x4 and 2 cd6 would be good and the faraday's skill make a use of all that hearts (btw Im missing faraday right now)... what do you think about this set up?

Hubble would ruin Faraday, because her active is meant to be use as utility, while you need to dissolve other 4 types of runes to trigger the full potential of the multiplier it's better to do that on the first batch rather than waiting for skydrop.

Not exactly see, while it's not the full multplier it is 2 attributtes (1.5x) plus easier 30 runes (so let's take the 2.5x) that gives a 9.375*9.375 which gives 87.89x which is pretty good and using a TYR or replacement TYR it is a little less than 131x (less cause I'm not doing the calculation counting the part that doesn't gets multplied by 1.5) which is better than the 39.0625x for 4 attributtes without 30 runes and 58.59x with TYR. So yeah, not full potential but a good burst non the less.
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.