Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oriceles Meta Analysis [15.2] + Tier list 19-4-2018
One issue that I'm facing when using Mobius is that her leader skill is really hard to achieve. Her lack of an increased spin time unlike Faraday and Turing makes it hard to spin consistently, team wise going rainbow would make it even harder as you need to manage all the runestone to achieve 100% fuel with the added bonus of zero additional spin time that makes it even harder to dissolve the appropriate amount of enchanted runestone to achieve that multiplier.
The only option to increase spin time for her is by using fire lionel, and then again you need to wait for that 5 CD.
She does have potential, but seeing that she lacks a lot of machina members as well as spinning inconsistency, she looks more useful as a member Sad

Forgot to bump, updated tier list with Zhurong and Yog changes, please read the note inside the post for reference.

[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, All Norse Gods, Chessia and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
Can someone explain why Arthur is any good? Having race and attribute constraint + no special leader skill to solve puzzles. Damage is not great, no extra spin time and light humans have very ordinary stats.

Maybe I'm not using the right team member or I'm not spinning correctly?

(9 hours ago)killerwombat Wrote: Can someone explain why Arthur is any good? Having race and attribute constraint + no special leader skill to solve puzzles. Damage is not great, no extra spin time and light humans have very ordinary stats.

Maybe I'm not using the right team member or I'm not spinning correctly?

Its not good but the members is fucking op

Try use this, Arthur-Huanzhong (iw2)-Yuanshuan (iw2)-YYS(phili rare)-Utility Lighthuman (such as Nathaniel or katherine)-Arthur

But still its chitty damage