Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oriceles Meta Analysis [15.2] + Tier list 19-4-2018
Do take into account their low output damage.. even with the higher multiplier, their output damage will be sub-par compared with other type of leaders.

(04-17-2018, 12:01 PM)Joaqs Wrote: Not exactly see, while it's not the full multplier it is 2 attributtes (1.5x) plus easier 30 runes (so let's take the 2.5x) that gives a 9.375*9.375 which gives 87.89x which is pretty good and using a TYR or replacement TYR it is a little less than 131x (less cause I'm not doing the calculation counting the part that doesn't gets multplied by 1.5) which is better than the 39.0625x for 4 attributtes without 30 runes and 58.59x with TYR. So yeah, not full potential but a good burst non the less.

The 2.5 from 30 runes will only count once, it's an effect of the teamskill not the leaderskills. So it should be 2.5*2.5*1.5*1.5*2.5=35x.

(04-17-2018, 11:20 AM)SakataGintoki Wrote: Is lubu x lubu better than lubu x hexiangu ? Damage output seems better with the latter, along with the addition of move time.

Do you mean Lu Dongbin? I think the problem with the latter for LDB/HXG is that it forces you to use cards from their seal to get the full bonus, whereas double LDB can just go full dark gods (or dark gods + Luna) and bring out the standard OP members.

[Image: 6vGgbAU.png]UID: 86478773
yes but firstly you have a full board attack with 4 to 7 combos and easy spin (and thats what I like, amaterasu playstyle) and than if you are lucky you can get that 2.5x2.5 (just a luck matter for the huge boost)

(04-17-2018, 03:35 AM)Oriceles Wrote: Arena

[Image: 40] Wild Soul - Ame no Murakumo: 100% worth your arena points and 100% would recommend to farm, I'm super convinced that this is what my Sun Ce really needs. The stats are way above the average, can be compared to Swegde which is a 7* card.

Would you say it is worth farming two of these? I got a lucky skill up from 8-12 after using baby harpies to 8 so can max a second one without using too many arena points.
(04-17-2018, 02:18 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(04-17-2018, 12:01 PM)Joaqs Wrote: Not exactly see, while it's not the full multplier it is 2 attributtes (1.5x) plus easier 30 runes (so let's take the 2.5x) that gives a 9.375*9.375 which gives 87.89x which is pretty good and using a TYR or replacement TYR it is a little less than 131x (less cause I'm not doing the calculation counting the part that doesn't gets multplied by 1.5) which is better than the 39.0625x for 4 attributtes without 30 runes and 58.59x with TYR. So yeah, not full potential but a good burst non the less.

The 2.5 from 30 runes will only count once, it's an effect of the teamskill not the leaderskills. So it should be 2.5*2.5*1.5*1.5*2.5=35x.

(04-17-2018, 11:20 AM)SakataGintoki Wrote: Is lubu x lubu better than lubu x hexiangu ? Damage output seems better with the latter, along with the addition of move time.

Do you mean Lu Dongbin? I think the problem with the latter for LDB/HXG is that it forces you to use cards from their seal to get the full bonus, whereas double LDB can just go full dark gods (or dark gods + Luna) and bring out the standard OP members.
Oops, pretty big mistake on my part there. As zero mentioned, you get a full board attack, with a minimum of 16.5 attack runes with 2 combos (I'm assuming 27 hearts 3 light runes after conversion), party true minimum would be 14 attack runes for only two light runes but that's pretty unlikely so...
Ideally you want to have 15 and 15 but because of how it makes wfe to heart and only dark to light it's more likely to have more hearts than light runes.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.

Lu Bu or Lu Dongbin?. If it is the latter Fauxy already replied above on why.

(04-17-2018, 06:47 PM)emailtim Wrote:

[Image: 40] Wild Soul - Ame no Murakumo: 100% worth your arena points and 100% would recommend to farm, I'm super convinced that this is what my Sun Ce really needs. The stats are way above the average, can be compared to Swegde which is a 7* card.

Would you say it is worth farming two of these? I got a lucky skill up from 8-12 after using baby harpies to 8 so can max a second one without using too many arena points.

Not really sure, sounds viable but you would need to have the other 2 slots for utility/boost and probably short CD conversion.
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, All Norse Gods, Chessia and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(04-17-2018, 09:09 PM)Joaqs Wrote: Oops, pretty big mistake on my part there. As zero mentioned, you get a full board attack, with a minimum of 16.5 attack runes with 2 combos (I'm assuming 27 hearts 3 light runes after conversion), party true minimum would be 14 attack runes for only two light runes but that's pretty unlikely so...
Ideally you want to have 15 and 15 but because of how it makes wfe to heart and only dark to light it's more likely to have more hearts than light runes.

I didn't understand what this meant. I realized you're talking about Hubble active and also that I somehow ignored that Faraday has heart=50% light. That certainly makes her a lot more sustainable than I thought she was. She's more in between Nobu and Amaterasu than she really is like Arthur then.

I'm still not a big fan personally but I can see the appeal. The damage is very high at full tilt, but it's rare to see that, and filling her team with enchantress types limits her utility which isn't great when her inherent abilities don't give her much problem solving to begin with. Reminiscent of Zhurong too, and she's not the most popular despite crazy damage with human enchantress boosts and her active. Damage just doesn't take precedence over problem solving. But sometimes the problem is you need a lot of damage, and she's certainly capable of that.
[Image: 6vGgbAU.png]UID: 86478773
(04-17-2018, 10:28 PM)Oriceles Wrote:
(04-17-2018, 06:47 PM)emailtim Wrote:

Not really sure, sounds viable but you would need to have the other 2 slots for utility/boost and probably short CD conversion.

Yeah i agree, cd8 and 40tc sux.  What sm now can u stall for 8rds safely?  Id rather have another swedge or anything cd6 or less.

I always see ppl get excited about cd8, cd9 and cd10.  This isnt 2016 though.
If you are using Atalantis, you could pretty much stall with little issue, not that this card is good on his team though. Btw, the card's TC is 14.
 Big Grin Angel

(04-18-2018, 03:13 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(04-17-2018, 09:09 PM)Joaqs Wrote: Oops, pretty big mistake on my part there. As zero mentioned, you get a full board attack, with a minimum of 16.5 attack runes with 2 combos (I'm assuming 27 hearts 3 light runes after conversion), party true minimum would be 14 attack runes for only two light runes but that's pretty unlikely so...

I didn't understand what this meant. I realized you're talking about Hubble active and also that I somehow ignored that Faraday has heart=50% light. That certainly makes her a lot more sustainable than I thought she was. She's more in between Nobu and Amaterasu than she really is like Arthur then.

Ill try it if I would draw them on friday, than Ill say the output... on average I tought to have a 3 dark 3 light so a 6 light after the conv