Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Oriceles Meta Analysis [15.2] + Tier list, 14-5-2018
One issue that I'm facing when using Mobius is that her leader skill is really hard to achieve. Her lack of an increased spin time unlike Faraday and Turing makes it hard to spin consistently, team wise going rainbow would make it even harder as you need to manage all the runestone to achieve 100% fuel with the added bonus of zero additional spin time that makes it even harder to dissolve the appropriate amount of enchanted runestone to achieve that multiplier.
The only option to increase spin time for her is by using fire lionel, and then again you need to wait for that 5 CD.
She does have potential, but seeing that she lacks a lot of machina members as well as spinning inconsistency, she looks more useful as a member Sad

Forgot to bump, updated tier list with Zhurong and Yog changes, please read the note inside the post for reference.

[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
Can someone explain why Arthur is any good? Having race and attribute constraint + no special leader skill to solve puzzles. Damage is not great, no extra spin time and light humans have very ordinary stats.

Maybe I'm not using the right team member or I'm not spinning correctly?

(04-20-2018, 05:11 PM)killerwombat Wrote: Can someone explain why Arthur is any good? Having race and attribute constraint + no special leader skill to solve puzzles. Damage is not great, no extra spin time and light humans have very ordinary stats.

Its not good but the members is fucking op

Try use this, Arthur-Huanzhong (iw2)-Yuanshuan (iw2)-YYS(phili rare)-Utility Lighthuman (such as Nathaniel or katherine)-Arthur

But still its chitty damage 
Just Vr'ed odin and freyr and the damage is chit as expected

Hope thers something beyond vr for buffing norse
(04-20-2018, 07:03 PM)Glune Wrote:
(04-20-2018, 05:11 PM)killerwombat Wrote: Can someone explain why Arthur is any good? Having race and attribute constraint + no special leader skill to solve puzzles. Damage is not great, no extra spin time and light humans have very ordinary stats.

Try use this, Arthur-Huanzhong (iw2)-Yuanshuan (iw2)-YYS(phili rare)-Utility Lighthuman (such as Nathaniel or katherine)-Arthur

Arthur is great overall, you don't really need converters. Leaderskill to solve puzzles? afaik most enemy skills are solved via active skills, and in that case you are free to use Nathaniel, Katherine and Morse. For extra HP you have Huang Zhong 1.2x and if you really want extra spin time just add Hattori to team.

(04-21-2018, 11:19 AM)Glune Wrote: Just Vr'ed odin and freyr and the damage is chit as expected

I would like to know what member you are using, also Norse relies a lot on dissolving columns for amelioration effects, doesn't need much conversion so short CD boosters and time tunnels are highly recommended, but yeah it's 2018 you most likely will need something giving u racial runes to achieve current standards and I don't see a way Madhead can improve norse any further. Yet, despite Norse might not be able to clear new content is fair for clearing 9th seal and void of the realm.

(04-22-2018, 01:08 PM)Oriceles Wrote:
(04-20-2018, 07:03 PM)Glune Wrote:

Arthur is great overall, you don't really need converters. Leaderskill to solve puzzles? afaik most enemy skills are solved via active skills, and in that case you are free to use Nathaniel, Katherine and Morse. For extra HP you have Huang Zhong 1.2x and if you really want extra spin time just add Hattori to team.

(04-21-2018, 11:19 AM)Glune Wrote: Just Vr'ed odin and freyr and the damage is chit as expected

I would like to know what member you are using, also Norse relies a lot on dissolving columns for amelioration effects, doesn't need much conversion so short CD boosters and time tunnels are highly recommended, but yeah it's 2018 you most likely will need something giving u racial runes to achieve current standards and I don't see a way Madhead can improve norse any further. Yet, despite Norse might not be able to clear new content is fair for clearing 9th seal and void of the realm.
I run Freyer, Odin, Swedge and freyer 

LOL I HAVE NO TC  
Added comments for Elfram and CF Nobunaga. I still have on debate the requests of moving LDB and Yog to Super leaders. I also want wait for investiture AR patch because I want to see the impact on Sakura and Ophiuchus.

(04-29-2018, 11:59 PM)Oriceles Wrote: Added comments for Elfram and CF Nobunaga. I still have on debate the requests of moving LDB and Yog to Super leaders. I also want wait for investiture AR patch because I want to see the impact on Sakura and Ophiuchus.

Hmm. You kept Aza on Best for a long time before you moved him to Super. I suggest you give Yog at least another patch, though I agree that she's great. LDB I don't have so I won't comment on, other than he probably needs some time too, I feel like I don't see the YTers use him too much but my net's been bad so I haven't caught a lot of streams lately.

I said this in whichever thread she was revealed in, Rose of Elfram is pretty much just another Amaterasu convert. So she's not completely useless, just mediocre compared to her contemporaries. Someday a WF team may come to light? Not today though.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
Yep, I've been waiting also for more Yog teams to come out, current compositions are either boosting her damage with Smilodon/Medea/Yan/Bedivere and swapping the rest of the slots with the utility that the stage requires. Other comps are just Ophiuchus clones with Zodiac combo + Shyplant. LDB is mostly due to the fact that his gameplay is traditional and as leader and adjutant has a multiplier comparable to Amaterasu, also being able to add gods of any attribute and dark members of any race opens a wide pool of possibilities for utility.