Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oriceles Meta Analysis [15.0] + Tier list 26-2-2018
(01-23-2018, 04:27 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Alright I'm awake lol. Some of my thoughts and notes for usage:

Sun Ce
  • Base Multiplier: 20.25x with all attributive runes=25% water. Everyone should know from Nobu, Khaos, and Maya that multiple sets of runes=other runes can sometimes be a great replacement for a hard number multiplier.
  • The leader I, personally am most drawn to, because I think his spinning complication is just enough to justify the raw power he brings by having runes=25% water and 3 times the combos, I was getting 24 combos (really just 7 combos lol) with just a little lucky skydrop on his test stage, I'm sure with Wen Zhong we could see it go up even further and match the Greeks quite easily.
  • I disagree with spinning Babylon style, he's got the freeform effect of Pontos and Erebus and imo as a longtime Erebus player, the best way to get combos for them is to not think in straight lines and be very wary about how stacking is much easier when you don't have to worry about the exact positions that runes fall in, just that there's a big enough clump of them.
  • He has actually a decent bit of utility: time tunnel with Matthew, extend with Molly, clear effects with Florice, board refresh with Summer, multiattack with Pinkie, Sun Quan, and Chris, snipe with Gretchen Fusion, healing with Oichi, unlock with Sie Kensou, and DC fill and damage reduce with Kula (RIP me for ignoring the KOF collab).
  • I think his big weakness particularly in regard to some of these utility cards is that the base stats of the team might be quite under par.

I definitely agree with the assessment that Sun Ce shouldn't be played as a Babylon team.

For one, Sun Ce dissolves any clumps of four, so you're wasting time spinning for columns when the clump can already be dissolved in some cases. For another, unlike Babylon, there's no guaranteed skydrops even if you do spin columns of four, so you're not rewarded for spinning columns.

Another problem is that instead of three, you now need four Heart runes to heal. The initial opinions of Sun Ce seem to be that Kula is almost core because her damage reduction is what keeps a team with average stats alive while waiting for four Heart runes to come up to heal.

[Image: BPfjm4o.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Chang'e, Hubble
Is vr artemis worth it lol im spending my 6 harpies to max after pr and blah blah I can always get harpies but in the long run is this card good tho? Lmfao

(01-24-2018, 06:01 PM)Glune Wrote: Is vr artemis worth it lol im spending my 6 harpies to max after pr and blah blah I can always get harpies but in the long run is this card good tho? Lmfao

6 Harpies? Greeks have skill feeders (Greek Beasts) to slvl 10? Unless you went and PR'd before skill leveling... Huh

ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.
(01-24-2018, 06:04 PM)agnesi Wrote:
(01-24-2018, 06:01 PM)Glune Wrote: Is vr artemis worth it lol im spending my 6 harpies to max after pr and blah blah I can always get harpies but in the long run is this card good tho? Lmfao

6 Harpies? Greeks have skill feeders (Greek Beasts) to slvl 10? Unless you went and PR'd before skill leveling... Huh
I haven't pr but used harpies lmao used 4 harpies to max in base form so it hits 10/10 and will use 2 more to max after pr Xd
(01-24-2018, 06:11 PM)Glune Wrote:

I haven't pr but used harpies lmao used 4 harpies to max in base form so it hits 10/10 and will use 2 more to max after pr Xd

Erm... for future skill leveling, if there's no feeders or you just don't wanna farm them, remember that 5 baby harpies get you to slvl 7, adding 9 more (14 total) brings you to slvl 8.
(01-24-2018, 06:26 PM)Symrustar Wrote:
(01-24-2018, 06:11 PM)Glune Wrote:

Erm... for future skill leveling, if there's no feeders or you just don't wanna farm them, remember that 5 baby harpies get you to slvl 7, adding 9 more (14 total) brings you to slvl 8.
Lmao i just couldnt be bothered farming lamia like fucc thats dumbb way too many black keys XD (i only had 15)
(01-24-2018, 05:44 PM)Sayokyoku Wrote: I definitely agree with the assessment that Sun Ce shouldn't be played as a Babylon team.

For one, Sun Ce dissolves any clumps of four, so you're wasting time spinning for columns when the clump can already be dissolved in some cases. For another, unlike Babylon, there's no guaranteed skydrops even if you do spin columns of four, so you're not rewarded for spinning columns.

Another problem is that instead of three, you now need four Heart runes to heal. The initial opinions of Sun Ce seem to be that Kula is almost core because her damage reduction is what keeps a team with average stats alive while waiting for four Heart runes to come up to heal.

Hmm. He has the same thing as Abraham though where the extra combos cause his recovery to be unusually high, so at the very least, one set of 4 is usually going to be enough to max heal. Though my initial thought was you want Wen Zhong-Cassandra and then just have Oichi or something because healing is always going to be a problem with the 4 dissolve. Last slot is Swegde or Sun Quan unless you need utility. I would like Wen Zhong's AR to make Water=Heart to some degree actually, because that's a nice buff for other water teams but doesn't really do anything for Atlantis.

I have had a look at my inventory though and I definitely don't have the cards to make him super functional. So, I'm not particularly gunning for any of the rares this seal round.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
You know that Greek Beasts drop in 8th Seal? Collapse of Ideals is the best stage for this, especially since it's only 3 or 5 stamina (depending on daily bonus).
http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Yearning_for_Utopia
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(01-24-2018, 06:29 PM)Glune Wrote: Lmao i just couldnt be bothered farming lamia like fucc thats dumbb way too many black keys XD (i only had 15)

You can farm Greek Daemons at 8-5-2-2. Been doing a lot of that because of the stamina to 5 deal and needing to max out my Greeks and Starburst. The More You Know.

Sorry for doublepost. EDIT: Oh good, someone else posted before me lol.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(01-24-2018, 06:37 PM)aahlsy Wrote: You know that Greek Beasts drop in 8th Seal? Collapse of Ideals is the best stage for this, especially since it's only 3 or 5 stamina (depending on daily bonus).  
http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Yearning_for_Utopia

(01-24-2018, 06:39 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(01-24-2018, 06:29 PM)Glune Wrote: Lmao i just couldnt be bothered farming lamia like fucc thats dumbb way too many black keys XD (i only had 15)

You can farm Greek Daemons at 8-5-2-2. Been doing a lot of that because of the stamina to 5 deal and needing to max out my Greeks and Starburst. The More You Know.

Sorry for doublepost. EDIT: Oh good, someone else posted before me lol.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i completely forgot about the damn story seals XD brb kms Sad  

Ah whatever the more you know the better Tongue  i am not pr'ing or vr'ing amymore greeks so its algoods hahaha oh well atermis you can have my 6 harpies xd thanks for help guys