Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oriceles Meta Analysis [15.0] + Tier list 13-2-2018
Even though Virtual Human - Yale is here posted as nothing good to talk about I will post what I noticed recently.

He seems to be very useful in arena, seen quite a few times now, him, as dual leader (fire x64 for 10 rounds) and situational 4 red members in team (or even other color if other active is needed) and people go for 5 round 2 mins runs with him for very very high scores 3200+, seen even around 4500 scores.

It seems like a small thing, but in global those 8 diamonds weekly are worth considering what other people use in arena.

(02-15-2018, 12:33 AM)vespher Wrote: Even though  Virtual Human - Yale is here posted as nothing good to talk about I will post what I noticed recently.

He seems to be very useful in arena, seen quite a few times now, him, as dual leader (fire x64 for 10 rounds) and situational 4 red members in team (or even other color if other active is needed) and people go for 5 round 2 mins runs with him for very very high scores 3200+, seen even around 4500 scores.

It seems like a small thing, but in global those 8 diamonds weekly are worth considering what other people use in arena.

Yeah this machinas are cool on that sense, but you can also run other leaders and get benefits other than damage.

[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, All Norse Gods, Chessia and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
I have been running dual Yale in arena and it is great, running an almost full boosted team (except for Catherine) and the only reason I don't get 4k points consistently (excluding when I make mistakes) is getting low combos so with Ghroth it should be rolling in points.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
I want ghroth to be banned from arena tbh, it grants such an unfair advantage...
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, All Norse Gods, Chessia and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
It's never been "fair". Those with more cards will always have the upper hand, period. Before I got my own Maya, I wished there was no Guan Yu as well because I thought it wasn't fair, see how that works? Sure, Ghroth owners essentially have a skill that can solve every type of hazard in the current arena meta and rack up a shitton of combos and damage, but what if a newer, better Ghroth comes around in the future, perhaps one that uses even less BP. Would you want that card banned as well? Why not just ban every free-form dissolve leaders/skills while we're at it? Sorry if this comes off as me being butthurt and it's nothing personal but it's an endless and pointless cycle and not really worth complaining about. Been there, done that.

Besides, if you're in the majority that play arena just for the diamonds, getting to warlord and legend shouldn't be too tall an order, especially if you have some or most boosted monsters. You'll just lose out being the conqueror but that's always been the case when you have weaker leaders and/or members. Guan Yu dominated the Arena for a long while, now it just happens that a better card comes along and there's nothing to say that an even better card won't be introduced.
PR: FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: FEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun
LF: VR Greeks  Heart

ID: 21218485
(02-16-2018, 06:26 PM)Oriceles Wrote: I want ghroth to be banned from arena tbh, it grants such an unfair advantage...

Not really ghroth can be replaced with katherin if u can spin well.  Ghroth is not a bonus this week so using him will cost u.  

Ghroth active can also fail so not unfair.