Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oriceles Meta Analysis [14.3] + Leader Tier list 15-01-2018
(01-04-2018, 08:48 PM)Fauxy Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ691Fud74I

JO's been teased.

Dark Human CD6
Self Attack 2x, launch an extra light attack. Stays in play until the monster doesn't attack.

Another Dark toggle self-booster, functions similarly to Lancelot in that it's a self-boost but takes up one of the four team boost slots rather than being a personal icon. Pretty decent I think.

Revolutionary Heroes will be getting amelioration late this month also, which kind of bursts the bubble on people who wanted them to be the next PR, since I imagine they would bundle those two together if it was happening.

Looks decent, but another self-booster for dark team? So now there's Gemini, Scorpio, Lancelot and this card? I wish I have any decent dark leader for all the good dark cards I have Sad 

(01-04-2018, 08:48 PM)Fauxy Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ691Fud74I

JO's been teased.

Dark Human CD6
Self Attack 2x, launch an extra light attack. Stays in play until the monster doesn't attack.

Another Dark toggle self-booster, functions similarly to Lancelot in that it's a self-boost but takes up one of the four team boost slots rather than being a personal icon. Pretty decent I think.

Revolutionary Heroes will be getting amelioration late this month also, which kind of bursts the bubble on people who wanted them to be the next PR, since I imagine they would bundle those two together if it was happening.
Judging by the reactions on the FB page, the amel doesn't seem to be anything interesting, and here I wanted it to improve upon the EP system.  Undecided

PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
Question 
Also Pegasus, not that it gets any play outside of Lynx.

Not that she isn't good, but it does feel a bit redundant at this point. Most dark teams will prefer Pollux/Alma unless there are race requirements to fill. As a human, she doesn't fit into the meta L/D human team, YYS/YSC. A bit hard to find a place for her except as a utility for non-light 10% shields and for pushing debuffs. Maybe if MH revisits dark/light humans or makes a dark human only leader a thing.

ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.
(01-04-2018, 09:40 PM)agnesi Wrote: Also Pegasus, not that it gets any play outside of Lynx.

Not that she isn't good, but it does feel a bit redundant at this point. Most dark teams will prefer Pollux/Alma unless there are race requirements to fill. As a human, she doesn't fit into the meta L/D human team, YYS/YSC. A bit hard to find a place for her except as a utility for non-light 10% shields and for pushing debuffs. Maybe if MH revisits dark/light humans or makes a dark human only leader a thing.

I think she can be useful for stages with non-enchanted shield like the one in the previous SM where if you dissolve enchanted runestones of your attribute, attack will be 1. Other than that, players who don't have Pollux/Alma can probably use her for a time being.
https://www.facebook.com/tos.zh/videos/1692062407550938/

AHHHH. They're teasing the new series on FB and apparently it's Imperial Warlords Chapter 2!! (No pics but you see the silhouette of the rares portraits at the end).

I mean, just as people start bashing Guan Yu for kinda falling from grace, she's probably getting a buff with more teamskill members, can you habeeb it.

Also if there's a new Water/Light leader I'll be two out of three on predictions for this patch.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(01-06-2018, 03:42 AM)Fauxy Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/tos.zh/videos/1692062407550938/

AHHHH. They're teasing the new series on FB and apparently it's Imperial Warlords Chapter 2!! (No pics but you see the silhouette of the rares portraits at the end).

I mean, just as people start bashing Guan Yu for kinda falling from grace, she's probably getting a buff with more teamskill members, can you habeeb it.

Also if there's a new Water/Light leader I'll be two out of three on predictions for this patch.

Hmm? A ToS original and a collab? How's that going to work out? I hope it's not within the same patch... 
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
(01-06-2018, 04:14 AM)put1572 Wrote:
(01-06-2018, 03:42 AM)Fauxy Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/tos.zh/videos/1692062407550938/

Hmm? A ToS original and a collab? How's that going to work out? I hope it's not within the same patch... 

Pili was running simultaneous to Prologue. But the anime one will probably be the patch after, since it's the anniversary patch it's kinda more appropriate to have original content. It might just be a quick collab with no seal like Crash Fever though, but I doubt that if it's as big a property as rumored.
Fk it algoods I can open my wallet for like 12 draws for this new card seal and CNY hahaha...
Sorry guys, I've been away since Xmast because my modem died again, today another friend gave me another modem which is broken as well but can hold connection for some minutes until you have to reset it again to stock so it can works (yes I'm walking back to the modem every 20 minutes to push the back button with a pencil).

I'm kinda sad because of those issues I haven't been able to shape this thread as it should and I haven't been able to update the tier list as I promised. But fear not, my new modem is arriving somewhere after january 11.

I have high expectations on the Ro3k part 2.
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(01-07-2018, 09:51 AM)Oriceles Wrote: I'm kinda sad because of those issues I haven't been able to shape this thread as it should and I haven't been able to update the tier list as I promised. But fear not, my new modem is arriving somewhere after january 11.

I'm looking forward to the next thread. Hope your net issues clear up.

In other news: you can now see two almost full body silhouettes of the upcoming RoTK cards on the anniversary website. Spear and hammer. It's not a lot to go on but I seeing a patch unfold. I'm hoping one of the rares will be Pang Tong (because I liked using him in Dynasty Warriors lol), and that he'll keep a similar kind of "black mage from Final Fantasy except as a Chinese warlord" aesthetic. Well, I'd be okay with him as a useful common.

Also, I didn't notice this in the last link I posted, but the white block of characters underneath the silhouettes of the three rares is meant to represent the next black card, it would seem. I'm not sure whether being separated from Genesis and Sindhu on that chart means that it will be an entirely new Black card series though, which I feel is unnecessary, but hey, it's MH's game. Can anyone who can read translate what it says for us?