Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oriceles Meta Analysis [14.3] + Leader Tier list 15-01-2018
(01-03-2018, 07:17 AM)jtsmith Wrote: I still use Katherin over any starters because i bring a starter to solve a complex shield not to boost damage output. The extra time is more beneficial than self boost i think. Now if it boosted the team or allowed unlimited movement then you got me there.

For dragon spiritors, I dont have azathoth or copper so basically my dragon team is held up by madhead greed. Before you jump on me, consider the damage u needed to hit last year this time versus now (SM is now 50 to 100mill per boss vs. sub 10mill in 2016). Madhead took this away in 1 years time and now wants to give me a 1.15x conditional boost? For ppl with copper and azathoth dragon teams, its mostly gravy. I think the cd thing is more important than the conditional boost.

For chinese gods, it better be good because not too many ppl have copies or have not used copies to vr (vr was a miss in my opinion). If the sneek peak is true then we can use ancient coins for copies but consider that we are losing our hard earned diamonds once again on a system that if we had the ability to look ahead we would have planned differently.

So far this seems to be shaping up as a disappointment more than a bonus. A ton of ppl in my guild and FL quit recently. No surprise at all.
The sword ameliorations and the now slightly better stats (within the 5k total range if you count the 2x) push original protags over Katherin for me, but that's personal preference of course. Though I acknowledge training just Katherin instead of 5 different cards without feeders is much more convenient.

I guess yeah, I was thinking of the 1.15x in terms of new cards like Dao and Aza, where it translates to almost an extra 10x for their total multipliers I think, more if you stack multiple Honors with dragonware in Dao. It's fair to not think much of these, I know you haven't had the best luck in the last few patches and I do hope it gets better for you soon since you've hung on despite everything.

I think the dragonware is quite nice. It's a blank slate that can support both subtle buffs and potentially quite dramatic ones without impeding on existing systems too much. But I'm already dreading the inevitable gold quality dragonware, I hope it's not for a while.

UID: 86478773
Adjutants: Maya and Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Ophiuchus, Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Magrence, Jackie, Jack, Barbara, Azathoth.
Nonmax: Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
I cant see myself using Protagonist anymore because Katherin is a catch all since she change colour to suit the leader.

ID: 54962818

Izanagi, Azathoth, Sakura, Mai KOF, whatever is fun to play with

Forum United 3 recruiting

It's still useful to have them all maxed (although less so for Nathaniel) due to attribute achievements. Back in the day I spent 20-25 harpies on them with no regrets.

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
i spent harpies on starters before katherin was around also. I have regrets because the increased time is what i needed any more than anything else.

If I am doing achievements, which are becoming less and less important in recent years, I can still use a starter and probably be fine without the dragonware.

I know some will not agree, but dragonware so far is underwhelming. I expected them to do something different than just boost the ever increasing, increasing 10 fold this past year, monster creep of tos.
The whole crafting is totally messed up. I recently tried it again during the drop rate up. But the total randomness is annoying.

I think there is still a big potential in the crafting system but they dont care.
(01-03-2018, 06:42 PM)Suun Wrote: The whole crafting is totally messed up. I recently tried it again during the drop rate up. But the total randomness is annoying.

I think there is still a big potential in the crafting system but they dont care.

I do wish they'd improve this by just letting us choose what buffs we get if not the % of effect. Never much reason to choose a custom craft over a reward one.

It's a different bag though.

I guess with the dragonware I never expected it to be game changing, just a small thing, and it turned out to be decent enough to have a noticeable effect so I'm into it. I hope they learned their lesson from the Rakshasa teamskill though and put more effort into a buff for JTTW if they want to keep them in the meta, since they are one of the most iconic series of the game.

The thing I was disappointed with this patch was PR OoD, but I know some people are super into them. They just seem to follow the trend of MH buffing older leaders very conservatively. Which I don't completely get the reasoning behind. Is it because they don't have team restrictions beyond attribute so they just want to keep these older series under a certain threshold so that newer leaders with more rigid setups can shine? I probably just expected too much, I'm going to try to keep my hopes low for Primal Greeks if they are next. Try to get mentally ready for Aether to just have higher multiplier and nothing else.

On Request:
All Max: Ophiuchus, Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Magrence, Jackie, Jack, Barbara, Azathoth.

Haha fuck the randomness of crafting it's dumb as sht hope for some big buffs not dragon ware for jttw as I have the wfe Chinese gods XD
For OoD, L/D are too full of conditions to be useful. For WFE OoD, they are better. Also, WFE OoD can be paired with Hyakki Yagyo - Curse (yukionna, shutendoji and tengu) to form a grind team for certain stages.

My disappointment was with beez, i got her from a regular seal drawing for mya. Ame her, plvl her to be ready for PR day 1. I only have ianna, beez and arthur for light teams. Then i use her and she overwrites all the runes i need with her new ts. Havent used her since. Maya seems to be too much in ahead of all other light teams. I guess that is why they made daoloth.
(01-03-2018, 07:44 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 06:42 PM)Suun Wrote: The whole crafting is totally messed up. I recently tried it again during the drop rate up. But the total randomness is annoying.

I do wish they'd improve this by just letting us choose what buffs we get if not the % of effect. Never much reason to choose a custom craft over a reward one.

The only corner case is -CD effect where you stack 1* 2* and 3* to have a total reduction of 8 CD. I think this is for Amaterasu team where you really want to have at least -5 CD for 2 Humans.
ID: 54962818

Izanagi, Azathoth, Sakura, Mai KOF, whatever is fun to play with

Forum United 3 recruiting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ691Fud74I

JO's been teased.

Dark Human CD6
Self Attack 2x, launch an extra light attack. Stays in play until the monster doesn't attack.

Another Dark toggle self-booster, functions similarly to Lancelot in that it's a self-boost but takes up one of the four team boost slots rather than being a personal icon. Pretty decent I think.

Revolutionary Heroes will be getting amelioration late this month also, which kind of bursts the bubble on people who wanted them to be the next PR, since I imagine they would bundle those two together if it was happening.

On Request: