Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oriceles Meta Analysis [14.3] + Leader Tier list 15-01-2018
Low rarity cards for special stages, is it still a thing?

I remember back then, for those who has spare good cards but in low rarity, can benefit them.
But, for those who has limited inventory and limited diamonds to keep low rarity cards, just crying out loud.

I really hope MH never make such battle anymore.

Don't worry, as stated by agnesi, it will be a madhead provided old school team to really test your mettle.

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
Then I guess we should be expecting something along the lines of the KoF Transmigration stage

PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
The last level will be non pr greeks.
Haa well I presume my sub par spinning skill won't get me to past floor 30 to get that harpy :l
(12-31-2017, 12:12 AM)jtsmith Wrote: The last level will be non pr greeks.

That's still OK. If we got Megazord it would be really salty in here.
ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

I think players are underrating Ophi, it is super popular in the CN forums for a reason. You do not need more than one elf in the team, which hence solves your "HP issues", especially if you put in Shyplant (damage reduction). Locked and masked runes are a joke when using ophi team, and its burst potential is incredible. It's super easy to do a 25 rune movement to get the 2x multiplier and realistically, dark runes are the only "attacking" runes you will ever need as pollux team is the best team for Ophi. Moreover, all the famed chinese players have all given Ophi a nickname, "Hidden Black Card" mainly due to how strong he is.
 Big Grin Angel

(01-02-2018, 02:59 AM)Max_LKC Wrote: I think players are underrating Ophi, it is super popular in the CN forums for a reason. You do not need more than one elf in the team, which hence solves your "HP issues", especially if you put in Shyplant (damage reduction). Locked and masked runes are a joke when using ophi team, and its burst potential is incredible. It's super easy to do a 25 rune movement to get the 2x multiplier and realistically, dark runes are the only "attacking" runes you will ever need as pollux team is the best team for Ophi. Moreover, all the famed chinese players have all given Ophi a nickname, "Hidden Black Card" mainly due to how strong he is.

The main reason why ophi is not a black card is because it is a true rainbow team leader. Running mono earth with him is not as strong as adding other colors, then when add off color u cant convert properly. This is unlike guan yu and other rainbow.

I have ophi gemini luna anubis shyplant ophi.  Seems pretty powerful right?  Now how about if i have no dark runes?  Now what about if anubis is reset?  What happens if i have 2s rd.  Need time for my leaderskill.  Use ophi is pretty much my only choice.  What do i do if i have quint shield?  I have to sub in khaos at cd9.  Lots of probs.

Ophi rcr is the same as any other basic team.  The only thing it can do special is auto enchant and get rid of weakened runes.  Some weakened runes can be deleted with dc.  Plenty of enchanting cards nowadays.

Ever take ophi as a member?  If u want x2 active u have to race restrict.  Not a black card...
I haven't seen anyone talking much about this, but isn't the dragonware great lol? I'm excited to see the Chinese God dragonware which I think will be much more specialized for each card, since Chinese Gods don't really have a common thread in terms of gameplay.

Protags now effectively have the stats of 7-8* demons so long as you can dissolve 20 runes (not hard for freeform teams like Maya or Primal Greek; or something like Hideyoshi with his crazy converting; or even Chessia who simplifies board) and their CD now matches Katherin's. Dragon spiritors are not as nice but a team 1.15x is nothing to scoff at, and being able to activate Novalis ASAP is so important for Azathoth.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
I still use Katherin over any starters because i bring a starter to solve a complex shield not to boost damage output. The extra time is more beneficial than self boost i think. Now if it boosted the team or allowed unlimited movement then you got me there.

For dragon spiritors, I dont have azathoth or copper so basically my dragon team is held up by madhead greed. Before you jump on me, consider the damage u needed to hit last year this time versus now (SM is now 50 to 100mill per boss vs. sub 10mill in 2016). Madhead took this away in 1 years time and now wants to give me a 1.15x conditional boost? For ppl with copper and azathoth dragon teams, its mostly gravy. I think the cd thing is more important than the conditional boost.

For chinese gods, it better be good because not too many ppl have copies or have not used copies to vr (vr was a miss in my opinion). If the sneek peak is true then we can use ancient coins for copies but consider that we are losing our hard earned diamonds once again on a system that if we had the ability to look ahead we would have planned differently.

So far this seems to be shaping up as a disappointment more than a bonus. A ton of ppl in my guild and FL quit recently. No surprise at all.