Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oriceles Meta Analysis [14.3] + Leader Tier list 11-12-2017
Just join a top tier guild and listen to their guild chat, it's a lot easier. (mine consists of Hans and RXwing debating on the usefulness of Atlantis)

ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add

Ftagua could be fun with Agnamut from Monster Strike, it is no longer obtainable but maybe with to keep in mind if you have her.

(12-12-2017, 11:41 PM)spacelion Wrote: Just join a top tier guild and listen to their guild chat, it's a lot easier. (mine consists of Hans and RXwing debating on the usefulness of Atlantis)
The only problem with that is that in the English version, guild chat only updates when the app is open. If the guild uses another app (like line) to chat it is great (mine has Joe and Kaerfnomekop so it is full of information).
Speaking of which, does that old line TOS group with a thread in off topic still exists?

Edit: Just checked her active in game and I'm not sure how the two active skills will interact, probably Agna would launch her normal attack + an extra attack 10x her normal + an extra attack 3x her normal attack.[Image: 6a6f5d1d6106a8ee06cc8f98c30c585c.jpg]

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
I discarded Agnamut exactly because she is extra attack, but now that I think about it, it would be a extra attack of 3x and another extra attack of 30x, I have Agnamut all max, but I can't test because I didn't get the dragon.

[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, All Norse Gods, Chessia and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(12-13-2017, 11:31 AM)Oriceles Wrote: I discarded Agnamut exactly because she is extra attack, but now that I think about it, it would be a extra attack of 3x and another extra attack of 30x, I have Agnamut all max, but I can't test because I didn't get the dragon.

Just tested. It's three attacks, 1x, 3x, 10x. 

K is probably still the best candidate for fire self attack multipliers. 
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Have:
- Abraham, VR Elizabeth, Guan Yu
- Chessia, Nobunaga, Mai Shiranui
- Izanagi, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi
- Lu Bu, Rose, Khaos
...and others...
(12-13-2017, 01:18 PM)agnesi Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 11:31 AM)Oriceles Wrote: I discarded Agnamut exactly because she is extra attack, but now that I think about it, it would be a extra attack of 3x and another extra attack of 30x, I have Agnamut all max, but I can't test because I didn't get the dragon.

Just tested. It's three attacks, 1x, 3x, 10x. 

K is probably still the best candidate for fire self attack multipliers. 

Oh thanks for testing!, I guess we are sticking to the original theory then.
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, All Norse Gods, Chessia and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
New card, SM next week.

Arwassa, Earth Dragon
CD6
Convert 2.5% of the damage dealt by dragon members to HP, skill remains effective till full HP is reached by the end of the round (CD won't be counted down while skill is on). First round when the skill is activated, dragon attack x 1.5.

Barbhogg member I guess. Their leader means you'll never have full HP at the end of the round, so once this is activated it's a semi-permanent 2.5% more drain. Dunno if that's good? I have Barbara and the amount of drain isn't the problem with that team.

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1460044460759950&set=pcb.879297822230183&type=3&theater&ifg=1
UID: 86478773
Adjutant Rotation: Maya, Ophiuchus, Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.
Nonmax: Barbara, Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink