Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oriceles Meta Analysis [14.3] + Leader Tier list 11-12-2017
Daoloth has the great advantage that you can use any card y ou want in the team without losing the leader multiplier. Of course one card less thats atracks but fir every situation you can bring the counter utility

(12-05-2017, 04:18 PM)put1572 Wrote: I actually think Mastema is pretty strong, second only to Beelzebub with AR Scorpio and AR Gemini making the team what it is. Dark rune generation is slightly less than Tsuku-Anubis but still pretty decent. With high HP gods like Odin and QTD you're able to reach 20K HP no problem. It's actually refreshing to see a Dark leader that can now somehow contend with Lu Bu in terms of constant damage output, and that too from the normal seal.

Yes, after a while I read on Facebook that people is combining her with Xi and Hel to get rune overflow, that combine with Pollux has a really high damage output, but personally I find that combo quite weird because using gods on demons... I don't know... I gotta see the stats first.

[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, All Norse Gods, Chessia and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(12-06-2017, 02:54 AM)Oriceles Wrote:
(12-05-2017, 04:18 PM)put1572 Wrote: I actually think Mastema is pretty strong, second only to Beelzebub with AR Scorpio and AR Gemini making the team what it is. Dark rune generation is slightly less than Tsuku-Anubis but still pretty decent. With high HP gods like Odin and QTD you're able to reach 20K HP no problem. It's actually refreshing to see a Dark leader that can now somehow contend with Lu Bu in terms of constant damage output, and that too from the normal seal.

Yes, after a while I read on Facebook that people is combining her with Xi and Hel to get rune overflow, that combine with Pollux has a really high damage output, but personally I find that combo quite weird because using gods on demons... I don't know... I gotta see the stats first.

Actually I was planning on using the Xi+Hel combo as well, but decided not to after seeing Xi's crappy stats. I find Scorpio pretty indispensable in this team in addition to Pollux since you are almost always guaranteed to dissolve 5 dark runes so you get a pseudo-Lucifer damage with both of these cards passives. The only real issue is the leader and ally's low HP which needs to be offset by higher HP members. 

Anyway, thank you for your hard work making and maintaining this thread, discussions like these are always intriguing to read.  

Main Ally: Atlantis
Allies available upon request (All/Dual max): Maya, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, PR Yvette & Yidhra, VR Jackie, VR Elizabeth, VR Jack, VR Loki, Izanagi, Hideyoshi, Uncle Tuu, Chessia, Abraham, PR Aloha, Haza, PR Randeng/Dipankara

Looking for: More friends!! Will accept anyone with the above cards
ID: 21218485
(12-06-2017, 03:41 AM)put1572 Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 02:54 AM)Oriceles Wrote:

Actually I was planning on using the Xi+Hel combo as well, but decided not to after seeing Xi's crappy stats. I find Scorpio pretty indispensable in this team in addition to Pollux since you are almost always guaranteed to dissolve 5 dark runes so you get a pseudo-Lucifer damage with both of these cards passives. The only real issue is the leader and ally's low HP which needs to be offset by higher HP members. 

Anyway, thank you for your hard work making and maintaining this thread, discussions like these are always intriguing to read.  

I PRed my Beelzebub and actually was a little disappointed so i dont agree with mastema in the least.  The multiplier is just too low and the autoconvert just converts the runes you need for that particular rd.  Dont get me started on xi because pretty much any team can roll yolo with xi.

I pretty much know that madhead said mastema must be weaker than lubu when they did the pr.  I literally cannot think of any reason i would trade lubu for mastema.  Considering, loki, anubis, tsukuyomi; mastema cant compare.

OoD L/D has a cd12.  I know u can reduce it to 6 if you 5rune column fixed path.  But comon, 1.5x and an extra combo for cd12 is pretty lame.  before you get excited about it, you are stuck with 2 out of 6 normal actives of it.  pass.

I PRed Beelzebub because i dont have good light leaders.  I can can also add another luna for 4s extra spin time and 4 rounds continous burst.  Also, ML could be VRed.
VR Lucifer sounds like something that we could see on 2019 honestly.

I do own Thor but he is not mono leader, and sadly there are 5 light mono leaders on the current meta, 2 of them are race locked (Arthur and Daoloth), and the other two are black cards (TSZ and Maya), leaving the final chance for Beelzebub. Thor doesn't count as mono because you need Odin on the first place to get high multiplier and you won't be able to fulfill mono light achievements, also to be able to add 8* Lucifer and 7* Luna you require A LOT of team cost. I use Thor with the standard Thrud composition instead for some specific stages and the damage is nice, specially with 7* Modi & Magni. Inanna should be revived any time soon honestly.

I have Mastema on C precisely because nobody will main her. You can get any of the other dark leaders to do more with better stats. Heck, even dark+heart dual Diaochan meme might me more efficient...
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, All Norse Gods, Chessia and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
One improvement for Daoloth that may be implemented this version is a teamskill (don't have any details of it's requirements) that changes the leader skill to also include "Recovery of all Members will synchronize with that of the Member that has the highest Recovery" (like TSZ but only recovery).

I haven't played Daoloth (or actually drawn any card as I wait till next week), so I don't know the impact that will have on the team composition/viability.
(12-06-2017, 06:51 PM)joetjef Wrote: One improvement for Daoloth that may be implemented this version is a teamskill (don't have any details of it's requirements) that changes the leader skill to also include "Recovery of all Members will synchronize with that of the Member that has the highest Recovery" (like TSZ but only recovery).

I haven't played Daoloth (or actually drawn any card as I wait till next week), so I don't know the impact that will have on the team composition/viability.

He doesn't need it because light cards have higher recov on average anyway, the +400 puts them into an acceptable category.

Daoloth - Fenrir - Colin - Strelitzia + Daoloth
3,516 Recovery (with teamskill)

Daoloth - Honor - Honor - Honor - Honor + Daoloth
3,378 Recovery (with teamskill)

For comparison some high recovery teams:

Maya - ML - ML - Luna - Jack + Maya
2,841 Recovery (She has two recovery runes, so like this x1.5 is more accurate)

Rose - Rose - Sengo - Sengo - Sengo + Rose
4,646 Recovery

Sakura - Paperwhite - Shyplant - Cactus - Cornflower + Sakura
4,919 Recovery

He's pretty good, it probably won't seem like much because his HP will be so high, but as long as he doesn't have heart drought (Colin should help with this), his recovery is totally acceptable, higher than teams like Nobunaga and Lu Bu, about the same as KOF after the multiplier.
UID: 86478773
Adjutant Rotation: Maya, Ophiuchus, Rose.

On Request:
All Max: Erebus, Chessia, Amaterasu, Aloha, Wukong, Shuta, Yidhra, Jackie, Jack.
Nonmax: Barbara, Aether, Khaos, Mai.

LF: A good time. Wink
Daoloth isnt race locked. You can add human, god and demon if you need that card and still have the multiplier for all other card. You can slot in card of other colors too.

If you do that in Arthur team that team loses all mutilpiers.
Problem with putting off color or off race members with Daoloth is that your recovery will suffer as your beasts and dragons stop getting the +400rec bonus, but if you don't need that then sure mix and match.
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(12-06-2017, 08:50 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Problem with putting off color or off race members with Daoloth is that your recovery will suffer as your beasts and dragons stop getting the +400rec bonus, but if you don't need that then sure mix and match.

This reminds me of the old dragons and beasts teams that had high hp and no rcr.  Basically they were unusable.