Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oriceles Meta Analysis «17.0», Tier List 16-3-2019
(02-15-2019, 11:35 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 06:04 PM)spacelion Wrote: One thing to note is that since the Scientists are Madhead creations they will most likely get PR, VR, Amelioration, buff, perhaps even AR in the future...

Fallen halos are also madhead creations and they haven't received pr, vr, ame, or any buff in 3 years!  You might be correct about scientists but when will they come around for an update...10 years?  I don't think that is practical unless madhead speeds something up.

Over Discord we have been waiting since August 2018 for this to happen.

Just updated with Mech Western Beasts.

[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Latest patch members I manage to grab lol.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, if you want to join be sure to join the Discord server for information.
Correction for copernicus: you get 18/12 runes so it's not possible to achieve 10 combos on its own.

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(02-12-2019, 07:30 AM)Oriceles Wrote: [Image: 60] Alteration of Sins - Loki: my previous statement probably let you wondering why Thor if Loki exists?, sure Loki can abuse Pollux and bring Hel to basically turn him on to a tier S card, but he is pinned under the shadow of the almighty chinese first emperor that rules over the darkness and demons and that is why I think Loki can be on the total spotlight right now, yet if you don't have access to the overpowered chinese emperor whose name I don't dare to speak anymore I would recommend going for Loki as a solid alternative.

Ying Zheng is TOS' Voldemort? XD

On a side note, Tyr can slot Shakuro in for healing, although she doesn't synergise as well as Hel does in Loki.

[Image: J0nLRNh.png]
Also available (AM): Azathoth, Sakura, VR Greek, KOF rares
UID: 22963116