Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oriceles Meta Analysis «16.3», Tier List 3-2-2019
There was a time when we thought after khaos that somehow mh would vr all the sealed Lord's after Odin in order to bring their CD back to the meta.  Ofc they went slow and so far only Odin and saruman have seen upgrades.  MH realized their error and made pr yog serviceable but Khaos himself is junk at cd9.  There are some weird khaos teams that u can play with but overall this card is pretty useless for a sealed lord.  His active doesn't even guarantee quint enchanted. kukingkong is right too.

It looks like the new series will be machina so maybe Pompeii will be stronger not that he was not meta and perhaps the top b4.

(02-08-2019, 07:29 AM)Ainvar Wrote: Khaos helps but if you want 100% consistent enchanted quintet shield (like for farming a specific dungeon) then I found the following combo really good--use QSH active on WFE together with Beelzebub. You will get a block of 12 enchanted light demon runestones and then 15 additional enchanted dark runestones.

I have had Khaos boards without a single rune of the color I needed before.

Sorry, who is qsh?

(02-08-2019, 12:03 PM)caius76 Wrote: Sorry, who is qsh?

The new black card aka YZ.

(02-08-2019, 12:03 PM)caius76 Wrote:
(02-08-2019, 07:29 AM)Ainvar Wrote: Khaos helps but if you want 100% consistent enchanted quintet shield (like for farming a specific dungeon) then I found the following combo really good--use QSH active on WFE together with Beelzebub. You will get a block of 12 enchanted light demon runestones and then 15 additional enchanted dark runestones.

I have had Khaos boards without a single rune of the color I needed before.

Sorry, who is qsh?

Fancy name for Ying Zheng.
So you use his active to get enchanted water, fire, earth, then Beelzebub makes two enchanted demon light drop in every matched column, and then the leader skill drops enchanted dark on top of that. It's a good way to ensure 100% enchanted quint consistency, even though Beelzebub's cooldown is absolute garbage.
(02-08-2019, 10:45 AM)killerwombat Wrote:
(02-06-2019, 01:11 PM)kukingkong Wrote: My royal team is YZheng - Dark Xi - Anubis - Khaos - Theresia. I see the biggest challenge so far to YZheng is the quintet shield (both enchanted and none) due to the dominance of dark runes, so Khaos does the job. He also adds 1.3 stats to all 8* cards.

I don't think that team has any 8* cards, even Khaos himself is 7*.

Yep, I found it too. Only Odin VR, Saruman VR and Lunar Sirius are 8*. Unluckily they are too high in cost or not very useful in YZheng team.
ID: 25.610.510

Welcome all friend request.