Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oriceles Meta Analysis «16.3», Tier List 3-2-2019
(01-05-2019, 02:38 AM)Joaqs Wrote: First thing first, MH announced the rares will be getting an update, more info next week.
This is good. Hopefully they add some extra time to the rares to make them up to 2019 standards.
Sounds like i should just wait until next week to pull since we arent sure what we actually have in this series yet.

This was announced over Discord but I think it's worth to be added to the thread since this will affect the comments I will add for the 3 jackpots next week:

Natsu:
New team skills added:
I) When using Natsu as Leader & Ally, Boss Skill "Burning" will be nullified (including "Hellfire")
II) 2% of total HP will be recovered for each Fire Runestone dissolved, to the max 50% HP (no overhealing)

2) Lucy:
The following team skill is adjusted:
I) For team skill "Active Skill CDs of FAIRY TAIL Collaborative Monsters -3", it can be triggered when using Lucy as Leader & Ally
II) For team skill "The more FAIRY TAIL Collaborative Monsters in the Team, the more of the following effects will be triggered", now repetitive members are also counted.
III) For team skill "HP of the Leader and Ally x2", it has been adjusted to x2.5.

Erza:
New team skills added:
When using Erza as Leader & Ally,
I) Extend Runestone-moving time regardlessly by 2 seconds.
II) Team HP x 1.3 additionally.
III) Water Runestones also possess 15% effect of Light Runestones; Light Runestones also possess 15% effect of Water Runestones.

Active skill adjusted:
For 1 Round, turn Runestones into Light Human Runestones (non-Water, non-Light and non-Heart Runestones rank first in priority), increase Combo count and launch extra attacks as many as the number of accumulated Rounds +1 (dissolving Runestones is necessary), to the max 5 Light Human Runestones, Combo count +5 and 5 extra Light attacks to be launched, each as much as 50% of the Monster's attack. Counting resets when the Skill is activated.

[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Latest patch members I manage to grab lol.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, if you want to join be sure to join the Discord server for information.
Don't know what you guys think, but I am getting tired of remembering card's multi-skills. They are much more, much longer, much complicated. Missing the old days with PKOE, PQOW etc.

ID: 25.610.510

Welcome all friend request.
(01-11-2019, 12:56 AM)kukingkong Wrote: Don't know what you guys think, but I am getting tired of remembering card's multi-skills. They are much more, much longer, much complicated. Missing the old days with PKOE, PQOW etc.

Well, considering that you have to read an essay on every enemy's abilities these days...
[Image: J0nLRNh.png]
Also available (AM): Azathoth, Sakura, VR Greek, KOF rares
UID: 22963116
In my opinion, lucy and erza are good now. Not s card good but they should be very useful on many stages. This is good because i thought that one or more might be a dud.

Natsu is improved but again not an s card because madhead refuses to put time extension on him. That and the accidental removal of runes u need for certain skills will forever keep him from an s card. Using a starter or whatever is not a great solution to that problem. If u are using a starter or any enchantress then that means ur team is in trouble.

After saying the above, i have no choice but to draw because i dont have good fire and light teams. I dont have Pompeii. I dont think darkness is a light team solution. Daoloth is my light team since it came out.
(01-11-2019, 08:05 AM)jtsmith Wrote: In my opinion, lucy and erza are good now.  Not s card good but they should be very useful on many stages.  This is good because i thought that one or more might be a dud.

Natsu is improved but again not an s card because madhead refuses to put time extension on him.   That and the accidental removal of runes u need for certain skills will forever keep him from an s card.  Using a starter or whatever is not a great solution to that problem.  If u are using a starter or any enchantress then that means ur team is in trouble.

After saying the above, i have no choice but to draw because i dont have good fire and light teams.  I dont have   Pompeii.  I dont think darkness is a light team solution.  Daoloth is my light team since it came out.

If u are using a starter or any enchantress then that means ur team is in trouble.

ayyy lmao

however ft collab = trash
(01-10-2019, 11:42 PM)Oriceles Wrote: This was announced over Discord but I think it's worth to be added to the thread since this will affect the comments I will add for the 3 jackpots next week:

Natsu:
New team skills added:
I) When using Natsu as Leader & Ally, Boss Skill "Burning" will be nullified (including "Hellfire")
II) 2% of total HP will be recovered for each Fire Runestone dissolved, to the max 50% HP (no overhealing)

2) Lucy:
The following team skill is adjusted:
I) For team skill "Active Skill CDs of FAIRY TAIL Collaborative Monsters -3", it can be triggered when using Lucy as Leader & Ally
II) For team skill "The more FAIRY TAIL Collaborative Monsters in the Team, the more of the following effects will be triggered", now repetitive members are also counted.
III) For team skill "HP of the Leader and Ally x2", it has been adjusted to x2.5.

Erza:
New team skills added:
When using Erza as Leader & Ally,
I) Extend Runestone-moving time regardlessly by 2 seconds.
II) Team HP x 1.3 additionally.
III) Water Runestones also possess 15% effect of Light Runestones; Light Runestones also possess 15% effect of Water Runestones.

Active skill adjusted:
For 1 Round, turn Runestones into Light Human Runestones (non-Water, non-Light and non-Heart Runestones rank first in priority), increase Combo count and launch extra attacks as many as the number of accumulated Rounds +1 (dissolving Runestones is necessary), to the max 5 Light Human Runestones, Combo count +5 and 5 extra Light attacks to be launched, each as much as 50% of the Monster's attack. Counting resets when the Skill is activated.

Natsu and Erza's new skills are in the game now. 
Lucy's has been reverted back to the original skills due to a bug with the CD-3 effect, even though the team skill text has been already been updated. 

Thoughts? 
Mostly I'm disappointed that we're still waiting for Lucy to be fixed...
ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): Lucy, Mellow, VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
(01-12-2019, 03:43 AM)Bearer of the Cursed Ring Wrote: If u are using a starter or any enchantress then that means ur team is in trouble.

ayyy lmao

Uh u clearly do not play FT teams.  With lucy in her current state, which is missing some teamskills atm, she is hitting 1 mill per card and full rcr by doing colums from rd1.  How is that trash?

Lucy will be best fairytail card imo after this patch i assure 7 that.  Use natsu for dragon stages.  Erza will be ok.

I am doing ultear biweekly wit lucy natsu makarov wendy megumin lucy.  When i get to the boss, i use megumin to get it to 1hp, then use natsu to kill.  Then use makarov to kill the hidden mavis before she can kill herself!

Remember Jt's rule...spin time, universal rune and hp.  Lucy will have all 3 and -cd to boot.  How is that not good.

The only issue is the slow rollout of the changes but who cares about that after a few weeks.
(01-15-2019, 02:02 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 03:43 AM)Bearer of the Cursed Ring Wrote: If u are using a starter or any enchantress then that means ur team is in trouble.

ayyy lmao

Uh u clearly do not play FT teams.  With lucy in her current state, which is missing some teamskills atm, she is hitting 1 mill per card and full rcr by doing colums from rd1.  How is that trash?

Lucy will be best fairytail card imo after this patch i assure 7 that.  Use natsu for dragon stages.  Erza will be ok.

I am doing ultear biweekly wit lucy natsu makarov wendy megumin lucy.  When i get to the boss, i use megumin to get it to 1hp, then use natsu to kill.  Then use makarov to kill the hidden mavis before she can kill herself!

Remember Jt's rule...spin time, universal rune and hp.  Lucy will have all 3 and -cd to boot.  How is that not good.

The only issue is the slow rollout of the changes but who cares about that after a few weeks.

Check his post history and dont bother explaining, he is trolling since 2015
Lucy is pretty good for this JO. I use Kurapika as the main damage dealer, Wendy is the boost every turn, Jellal for trouble rune or 7-8 combos. Other slots I put Juvia if I think I can reach boss, she is good to get rid of dark runes, or the KOF earth card Nanakase to boost combos. With 3-4 combos, Kurapika can deal 15-20 mil.

I manage to get 60-75% per spirit. The only trouble is enchanted shield, either WFE, DL or 5 colors.
ID: 25.610.510

Welcome all friend request.