Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oriceles Meta Analysis «16.2», Tier List 5-12-2018
Information 
[Image: 2afhvloae.jpg]

Introduction
My only personal bias is against the art, not the skills. But leaving that aside, the Cathieves series pack some amazing skills that I have to recognize, and I wish really that Madhead decided to pick another type of artwork and theme for them.

Some questions that I've got regarding this series:
  • Q: Is this limited time seal meta defining?
  • A: Yes, if you check the tier list you will see that until today the only good leaders for Beast race are Haza and Suzuko both which have 0.6% draw rate in the Carver or Engrave. Suzuko is behind in member options and despite Madhead have tried to push some options for her, she is still not popular or viable at all, so somehow she is getting the same problems as Lynx did on release. In Haza case he is solid enough, can use beasts of any attribute but rewards Earth beasts even more, this being said a beast expansion was needed for months, and I really wished them to have a revamp since 2017 actually, this seals offers all that but personally I am not pleased with the current theme, that is all.
    TL;DR: If you don't have Haza or Suzuko you are better building these guys. You are getting fucked if you don't get beast leaders in this patch.
  • Q: What about Power Creep?
  • A: This series is focused in a single race, but they are not exactly something like Gon that was all about humans and managed to push the entire tier list down because of him, Beast race was almost subpar this entire year, so having these guys happening is revamping them but not killing everything introduced in 2018.
  • Q: Is Zero a good Jackpot?
  • A: I think it is, his mechanics have shared effect of attribute Runestones so he won't feel so bad as He Xian'Gu in that sense. I want to play Ghostie + Zero but Madhead didn't make it available in the test teams of "Absolute Obedience", instead they introduced a Ghostie + Haza setup.
  • Q: Should I whale for this seal?
  • A: Not much point on having dupes of this cards, especially with their long cooldown, also you can't use them outside of beast teams because their active skills have portions locked with a race condition. If you can whale just aim to get to get the full set.
Tier List

As you may know already the tier list is no longer part of this series of threads but rather it is available as a different resource in Google Sheets, it will be updated every week with more comments about how to use every leader and listing the changes in the placements. If you want to support this job and many other threads I create feel free to donate to me via my Ko-Fi page, Paypal or Bitcoin wallet.

Useful Links
# Patch notes: “Tower of Saviors” 16.2 Version Updates on “Strongest Feline Gang EVER”
# Discord Server Invitation: https://discord.gg/qqNEz2W
# Newbies and Returning Players guide [16.1 update]
# Why do Furries Exist? - A Fur-real look at the Fandom

『Calling of Cathieves』 -『 The Master Cathieves』

As a whole this set is focused on choosing the combination of leader and adjutant to get the best for the stage situation, so you don't play dual leader in this set. The members offer utility tools that when played right reward you with additional damage, there is a benefit on building a team full of them if you are playing Ghostie, but I would recommend not 100% relying on them, so go and train your traditional druids and companions because other beast series will be relevant as well. 

This series is also rainbow so you don't really have to worry about not having some old specific card like how Shingen absence is hindering Suzuko gameplay even with Garuda release. I hope you also took the time to farm Valencia and Ziz back when they were available during Survivor of Oroz biweekly because now is their time to shine with this leaders.

[Image: alarm.gif] Please be aware that outside of the recommendations that I already mentioned I won't provide sample teams this early, I need to check more content before I mention more stuff.

[Image: 60] Irresistible Cuteness - Plumpy: Short CD full HP recovery can help you tank damage really well, also as good timing you can use her to burst down bosses with the second portion of her active skill. You might want to play her in scenarios where recovery is locked or you are receiving more damage than what you can actually heal. The main portion of her active skill is not locked, which means this is another good addition for your water mono setups, this should help Aqua and other leaders to deal with poison and board hazards that deal damage like burning trail, but I do need to playtest to see if the recovery happens at the end of the round or at the start.

[Image: 60] Tactful Illusionist - Copperfield: This should be the main nuke guy for this series, good thing that he is fire so we can use him in Suzuko where that conversion will also be appreciated. His damage is lower than using Mufasa or Basti, but if you get the reset you can get him in 5 rounds again. As usual, you can use him along with Odous, Pluma, or even better, with Ziz.

[Image: 60] Untraceable Moves - Ghostie: Playing her reminds me of my days playing Bloodthirsty Alternation, also Mothman was a thing back then. As a leader she provides amazing recovery and damage, I am yet to see how good she is with Zero as adjutant or leader, but her active along with Mellow leader condition can deal really high damage. Then again, her active is an alternative version of Aqua God Blow. Since you recover 5% of health per beast runestone dissolved you might be able to play Yungyang as a member.

[Image: 60] Carefree Mindset - Zero: This is the jackpot card of this series so let me summarize it for him:
  • Active skill contains 10 second time tunnel, conditional damage boost, and tumbler effect.
  • Leader skill like I mentioned earlier works like a mix of Kurama with He Xian'Gu, Runestones WILL NOT provide the effect of heart Runestones, but if you try him Haza or Ghostie you should be able to recover easily.
  • Team skill provides time extension, extra stats, and racial trail like Hindu Gods so you should try to spin initially the runestones of the monsters with more damage (for example if your main damage will come from Copperfield you might want to start spinning fire runestones first if those are not fire beast runestones.
He was a card we really needed, beasts didn't have a time tunnel until or tumbler until now, just time extension, but I do believe that Madhead overdid it with the shared effect of runestones, but that is good because allows the possibilities of not having to worry about running dry on runestones of your main damage dealer or lacking damage because you decided to slot utilities that belong to members from other attributes.

[Image: 60] Cat of Charisma - Mellow: The active skill is kinda frustrating, this should be a tool that allows your entire team to stall while you arrange the board, but can only be used at the start of the wave because of the condition. The undercover effect should work like Haza evade but you can extend the use of it. As a leader she provides insane damage with Ghostie active skill, but not so much with Zero, now, if you have Ghostie member and Zero+Mellow as leader and adjutant you should be getting the most of the multiplier.

[Image: 60] Astute Lockpicker - Wimpy: okay so this guy is a really needed unlock, for 2 races, means that outside of the featured beast teams you are meant to use him in the teams of the Mech Mythological beasts or Haza. This is the only card I feel we should not ignore from this series.

[Image: 60] Bon Appétit - Choux: She is simple enough and way better alternative to Ra since you get reduced cooldown and actually remove the entire board. This being said, she is your main choice to get rid of board hazards like electrified, frozen, or weathered just like Kazuma is for the Konosuba set in 16.1.

[Image: 60] Meticulous Cartographer - Tim: This guy skill should help you overcome skills like the one from Perillo first health bar pretty easily, you can expect shields that require a specific amount of Runestones to be dissolved and counter with conversion and this skill. other than that I want to see how it goes when paired with Ghostie active skill.

As you can see the entire set is more oriented in to burst and bits of utility, if you want damage booster that carries over every round you should consider bringing Boyciana, Dodo or Mothman. Real burst options come from already existing beasts.

[Image: 20.jpg]

Imperiality of Egypt 

[Image: 50][Image: 50?cb=20181112092238][Image: 50?cb=20181112092238][Image: 50?cb=20181112092238][Image: 50]

[Image: alarm.gif] Update: I am intrigued that Narmer is being introduced as a card from event rather than being part of a diamond seal series, this might be changed later, but who knows?. Anyway I think we will receive them slowly in different challenges.

[Image: 50] Narmer the Pharaoh: fixed conversion with conditional full recovery is not bad, but personally I don't see much use for it in current standards, dark mono is bloated with converters of all types so this guy doesn't make big difference. This being said, don't bother getting more than one copy.
 [Image: 103.jpg]

New “Awakening Recall” for “Hyakki Yagyō – Curse”

This is a series that really gets overlooked because they are very situational members and 3 of them doesn't have feeders. Since Yuyu Hakusho collaboration happened we have seen that demons have got a bit more of improvement with a short cooldown and overpowered stats when building teams that consist of just their race. Overall I feel that the Youkais are now back to 2018 in terms of what they should be offering, but this doesn't make them as relevant as previous Awakening Recall series. I am assuming that somewhere in 2019 we will receive another Limited Time Seal that should be offering about the same tools as Yuyu Hakusho did, or include more synergy with this AR somehow.

[Image: 60] Princess of Blizzard - Yuki-onna: considering the fact that she can get a base attack of 4.111 with Cassandra active in play, it seems Madhead is not willing to give Atlantis his own Jiang Ziya/Pollux. I see more potential of using her in other water teams that can take benefit of that heart = water every 5 turns, Aqua, Yusuke or Su Huan Jen could be good leaders for her.

[Image: 60] Chief of Infernal Blaze - Shuten-dōji: Sadly fire demon archetype is not a thing (even with recent buff to Jackie with PR Robert happening), and fire alone does have better options for member, accelerating the cooldown by killing enemies doesn't seem too useful unless the stage has many mobs, if you clear a wave of 3 enemies you get his cooldown ready again. Be aware that at All Max his cooldown is 10, so same applies to AR version.

[Image: 60] Howl of Raging Storm - Ootengu: probably an exception to the rest of the series, you can hardly ever go wrong picking Ootengu as a member because he offers delay which is something of high value in current meta (Ranto stage or every time I see something that YouTubers clear with Khaos craft...), I will highly recommend getting this AR, the only sad part is that if you really want to use him as an additional DPS tool you will need to use a continuous effect, be it Mesopotamia/Rakshasa/Circe/Lu Shun/Yashiro/Athena/Shyplant/Ubume you probably have at least one of those options.

[Image: 60] Soul-Devouring Geisha - Kejourou: there is a lot of improvement here because yay, free race runestones every turn, but I don't see much to celebrate because I can't think of a team other than Beelzebub or Jack that can benefit from her. I am more hyped of thinking that when Norvi gets her AR she will get on demand Dark God Runestones.

[Image: 60] Five Elements of Onmyō - Tuchigumo: somehow I feel he is redundant, like okay finally can be useful because you get his active skill ready from the very first turn but he just brings more damage... for demons... I think that demons are more in need of getting their own version of utility skills rather than getting on top overkill effects.

Arena

[Image: 60] Cullinan the Unscrupulous Tycoon: I am not amused. In theory, this guy is like the Camera of Precious Flashes but with lower cooldown and for the dark attribute instead. Personally, I will skip him and rather use my points in something else.

Biweekly

I like how this WFE beast trio is turning out, having short cooldown with very strong tools for board manipulation and they are very decent for new players that are starting with the Cathieves, if you are considering to stay playing beasts as main after this patch I highly recommend to farm them.

[Image: 60] Intel Scout - Biggie: This card is obviously waiting for other 2 beasts of its own series, CD5 for 3 column dissolve and 2.2 boost is quite decent, I would recommend to farm him if you want to focus on boosting your beasts right now.

[Image: 60] Pure Etaholic - Twinkle: So far I see him as a good budget choice, just like Biggie. 3 type runestone enchant + race conversion is very strong at just CD5, I totally recommend to train this guy if you don't have proper members for your WFE teams or beast teams.

Ultimate / Nightmare / Terror

[Image: 60] Secret Panacea - Merbromin: This trap is more powerful than you think, in theory, he can compete with Plumpy in terms of role, but I see Merbromin taking place in the teams of Suzuko instead of the Cathieves teams because those don't suffer from recovery at all (but options against poison and recovery zero never hurt). Don't ignore the team skill which turns him into a free version of AR Jiang Ziya.

[Image: 60] Perillos the Brazen Bull: I know this card was part of 16.1 but makes more sense in this thread than in the previous, as you can see he is just another member for Suzuko, if you take in consideration that his effect lasts for 2 rounds then he is more of a CD3, and thanks to Suzuko leader skill you get him ready from the very first turn in battle, this guy also can help you keep up your Mushussu in play and having fire runestones as the attribute with the largest number present in the board for the additional bonus. Late to say, but yes, so far he seems ideal for her.

[Image: 60] Dominance of Evils - Saruman: Suddenly Madhead decided to bring Saruman to the meta?... now your 4* Gnomes are deadlier than before, especially with their outfit. Now leaving the old memes in the past, his changed active skill makes it relevant for dark mono. The second active also makes it so you can use tumbler with him or with other elf teams that don't have their own tumbler team skill like Kurama.

[Image: 60] Bonepiles Control - Saruman: "This isn't even my final form!", so the thing with Divergence Saruman is that he becomes a Shonen villain, and with that, I mean that he can switch multiple times to stronger forms. Initial first active is okay but unless you have a skill that converts the entire board to Elf Runestones you won't see the full benefit, so you might want to trigger this skill and then switch. Leader skill is somewhat standard but allows Gods and Elf and prefers Dark Gods more than anything else. Honestly, I only see the condition of the switch as another recommendation to slot this version of Saruman as member for Loki... as if we didn't have enough members strictly designed for him that still don't bump his damage to current standards.

So yes, I think they want us to play something like this:
[Image: 50][Image: 45][Image: 45][Image: 45][Image: 45][Image: 50]

[Image: 60] Mask of Antelope - Saruman: Okay so now he is able to provide 6 Enchanted Dark Runestones for just 3EP and recovers 1EP if you dissolve 5> runestones, which makes it really efficient, thing is that outside of the already mentioned Loki I don't know which current dark team could benefit from running god and elves, the closest archetype would be Shiva but he is already pretty clear with the fact that he is better staying with Water Runestones.

[Image: 60] Mask of Demonic Antelope - Saruman: first skill remains the same as it was in the previous form, he loses recovery in order to get more HP and Attack, and that runestone transfer is pretty insane, able to provide up to 3.5x for 3 rounds?!, well that is too much but I am not sure if Loki would be the suitable guy, also you would need Hel to recover in that time so personally I do say we are better giving it a try in Artemis or Namtar.

[Image: 100?cb=20181130094906&path-prefix=zh] Lethal Boxer - Fist: I think that I am kinda needless to say how strong this active skill is, fits kinda well with Mellow because you can get 6 groups from the columns and if you plan your team members position accordingly it could be possible to get the 10 groups with a fixed board path.

Event Cards
Starting from this version Horror, Coliseum, Joint Operation, Guild War, and Guild Event cards will be listed together in this section.

[Image: 60] Serpentine Hiss - Lernaean: I don't believe that dragons needed so many damage nukes, but just having to think of this guy syncing with Novalis attack 9 times is way too much. Outside of that scenario, I would love to see a Water Dragon team which makes it as an alternative to Novalis.

[Image: qAerqA7.png]
Wall of donors:
Tenmaru, Santa, Lilacse, Clueless, Thanyu, Furu, Dukevoid, Daddy, Nodius, Gilgamesh, k_sum, and Xsaren. 
Thank you guys so much for helping me and encouraging me to continue posting more content for this game and community!.

[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
Thank you for doing these. Even though I'm very caught up with the meta, I'm always interested in reading your meta posts.

Looking forward to the Egyptian seals. I love the artwork. Not so much the cat thieves.

Same here, thank you for your hard work. i am well positioned also and have the skill to take down all sm and nm even with less optimal cards. However reading this helps me plan and prepare on how to move forward making me a better player.

That being said, i dont agree with your tier list. And while it is not a part of the thread overall, the s cards are what i refer to as meta discussion. Atlantis is old and no longer top choice. Mesopotamia is good but conflicts with a lot of cards thus leading to very frustrating circumstances. By comparison, mesopotamia was not as good as atlantis when released. he didnt appear much in months after he was released.

Even atlantis was overshadowed by the prologues however was still the water mono choice for 6 months until yusuke came about. Atlantis's power was designed to come from wz and cass which is now inferior. Basically it takes a while to bring up and u cant turn wz instantly off. In short, just use shiva or yusuke and go around this problem. Very little use of atlantis since summer and it wasnt overwhelming then.

Mesopotamia never had a chance imo. Madhead put stop gaps on him to manipulate advantages that would compete with other cards. he can be reset although not completely. You cannot alter drops for him and the board often has too much wfe and little to no dark/light for him. he does not make good use of gon, sariel, hideyoshi, and a whole load of other cards both earth and more. Multiple mesos are pretty useless.

The cards that are s cards are in order from best to worst are azathoth, yusuke, gon, pompei, aqua and daoloth. Azathoth shows up on everything, yusuke and gon have tremendous dmg and mostly immune to reset. Pompeii is a powerhouse and can use multiples of him to increase power plus prob will get better when more machina come out. Aqua completely changes things when skydrop will kill u and does it all well; basically she is operates different than all other leaders. Daoloth is the only light leader that can do most things and does it quickly. He is mostly the s choice because light is pretty neglected. In the end he can abuse fenrir and u control what runes turn to light every rd. He also appears in arena the last week of no bonus.

The new beast series is good but probably more like hindu gods where some cards are race locked. They are worth it and im sure MH will make stages for them. However none of them are special cards like the ones mentioned above. My feeling is we will be hoping for a beast upgrade next year this time.

My two cents...im sure things will change but it appears things are going this direction.

If you check the main changes Atlantis is actually a candidate for going down soon, he has not received any major support since he was introduced and his damage is falling behind, yet he is the best water leader when compared to Aqua drawbacks. Regarding Yusuke, he is a different thing because of the race restriction instead of attribute allowing him to use Ubume and other off-color demons and elves.

Mesopotamia is a hard topic for me to talk about since I don't own her in any of my accounts, and I have only seen her as a heavy damage dealer with stats leaving open room for earth teams, yet the utility that earth mono has access to right now doesn't fit her so well.

Fenrir can't be considered light mono, breaks achievements, and many Scholars over discord voted Daoloth going down because of current popularity, not fully talking about what is efficient (so yeah he might go up a bit now that Zero memes are happening). Meta is not just what performs the best but also what the developer wants the players to use more often as a trend.

I agree that the actual limited time seal will be useful in the long run, but right now is not having a heavy impact. The game design team will need ideas on giving us a reason to actually play them once this patch is over.

Top10 [Leaders] tosexpress ENG server 17/11/18:
1. Aqua
2. Azathoth
3. Mesopotamia (madhead created stage for earth this week)
4. Mellow
5. Terry (always on for travelers memories)
6. Daoloth!?!
7. Ghostie
8. Athena (alternative this week to meso)
9. Zero
https://www.facebook.com/TowerOfSaviors/videos/197806767809253/

Saruman & 4 gnomes reach a new height.
ID: 25.610.510

Welcome all friend request.
Updated with new cards and youkai ar, might take another revision soon.

Hi Oriceles, thank you for your hard work to help every player keep up with the current meta but I would like to suggest (not implement) the following changes to your tier list:

Khaos to B+ tier. He is great, with a wide range of utilities to choose from (especially with Diablo and Nidhogg) but his overall damage output is painfully lacking and takes veteran spinning to get the most out of him. However, his overall damage output can be greatly improved by using Lancelot and the demon dragonware from gathering all tunestones in Eternal Prison, but still, it still takes veteran spinning to get the most out of Lancelot. Furthermore, he does not provide sufficient extra spin time (I doubt many people will put any beast into a Khaos team without a good reason), so getting max damage from Lancelot with that dragonware is rather difficult.

Daoloth to B+ tier. Popularity is dropping because he is seriously lacking a decent utility and the fact that he cannot heal without hearts (unlike Azathoth). He also does not have a good pool of members to choose from.

Aqua to A tier. Aqua is great and fun to play, but even so, her overall kit is comparable to that of BBL. Aqua has a wider range of utilities but generally lower damage, while BBL has a narrower range of utilities but generally much higher damage (especially with PR Anu in the team). Also, getting the most out of them is somewhat equally difficult. So, I think it is fair to rank them equally together.

Megumin to A tier. With a gameplay similar to Egyptian Gods and a snipe skill unmatched by other snipers, she is decent enough as a leader. However, without any continuous boosters, her damage is kinda underwhelming and takes veteran spinning to get the most out of her. Furthermore, she does not provide any extra spin time with a kit like this.

Darkness to A– tier. Awesome damage with insanely high HP and a decent damage reduction. The main problem with her is that it is annoying to constantly keep her multiplier at max (in my opinion) and the fact that her recovery is good, but not good enough to keep up with her insane HP.

And also, as I expected, TSZ gets downgraded to B- (damage is seriously lacking, cannot heal without hearts and does not provide any utility. Even he does not provide any extra spin time to make up for his lack of damage at the VERY least) and Maya gets downgraded to B (Strangely, I find Maya better than TSZ if any fusion is not used in TSZ team. She may be seriously lacking damage and has unpredictable damage, but she has 2 decent utilities to use unlike TSZ, in which, her damage and unpredictability can be taken A LITTLE lightly)
(11-26-2018, 01:25 PM)SRBTS12345 Wrote: Khaos to B+ tier. He is great, with a wide range of utilities to choose from (especially with Diablo and Nidhogg) but his overall damage output is painfully lacking and takes veteran spinning to get the most out of him. However, his overall damage output can be greatly improved by using Lancelot and the demon dragonware from gathering all tunestones in Eternal Prison, but still, it still takes veteran spinning to get the most out of Lancelot. Furthermore, he does not provide sufficient extra spin time (I doubt many people will put any beast into a Khaos team without a good reason), so getting max damage from Lancelot with that dragonware is rather difficult.
I've been considering to track Lionel+Khaos and Khaos+Khaos performance recently. I haven't seen much of Lancelot being the main DPS tool, I am more familiar with Fire Lionel + Smilodon leaders with Khaos adjutant so I will check more on that.

(11-26-2018, 01:25 PM)SRBTS12345 Wrote: Daoloth to B+ tier. Popularity is dropping because he is seriously lacking a decent utility and the fact that he cannot heal without hearts (unlike Azathoth). He also does not have a good pool of members to choose from.
I can't agree with popularity, a lot of players use Daoloth as their choice to go for farming, yet I do agree that his performance for challenging stages is something else. I do agree that he does need more utility, but just like Azathoth, he tends to be picked when you can brute force a stage. B+ sounds too harsh.

(11-26-2018, 01:25 PM)SRBTS12345 Wrote: Aqua to A tier. Aqua is great and fun to play, but even so, her overall kit is comparable to that of BBL. Aqua has a wider range of utilities but generally lower damage, while BBL has a narrower range of utilities but generally much higher damage (especially with PR Anu in the team). Also, getting the most out of them is somewhat equally difficult. So, I think it is fair to rank them equally together.
Can't agree with Aqua having low damage. Atrahasis is meant to be played with Gods to take the most out of the God runestones, their gameplay is also pretty different and if Atrahasis was more efficient he would be popular as her right now, even with all the new perks on ignoring board Hazards people would rather go for the 87% damage reduction and fool proof combo count that god blow offers.

(11-26-2018, 01:25 PM)SRBTS12345 Wrote: Megumin to A tier. With a gameplay similar to Egyptian Gods and a snipe skill unmatched by other snipers, she is decent enough as a leader. However, without any continuous boosters, her damage is kinda underwhelming and takes veteran spinning to get the most out of her. Furthermore, she does not provide any extra spin time with a kit like this.
I wonder, what type of members are you using with Megumin?, team compositions that are not around Konosuba members tend to include overpowered god cards with strong utility, check my previous meta analysis for reference. In this patch she does lack presence, but same I could say for Gon. Her drawback is precisely not having time extension.

(11-26-2018, 01:25 PM)SRBTS12345 Wrote: Darkness to A– tier. Awesome damage with insanely high HP and a decent damage reduction. The main problem with her is that it is annoying to constantly keep her multiplier at max (in my opinion) and the fact that her recovery is good, but not good enough to keep up with her insane HP.
Not happening. Keeping the multiplier at full is easy as long as you are not trying to steamroll... which in that case why would you pick a grind leader in the first place?

(11-26-2018, 01:25 PM)SRBTS12345 Wrote: And also, as I expected, TSZ gets downgraded to B- (damage is seriously lacking, cannot heal without hearts and does not provide any utility. Even he does not provide any extra spin time to make up for his lack of damage at the VERY least) and Maya gets downgraded to B (Strangely, I find Maya better than TSZ if any fusion is not used in TSZ team. She may be seriously lacking damage and has unpredictable damage, but she has 2 decent utilities to use unlike TSZ, in which, her damage and unpredictability can be taken A LITTLE lightly)
Yeah I've been playing both of them every now and then and I have to say that TSZ in skilled hands is very powerful, but he doesn't offer as much power as other black cards and he does really need an update, I would also like to see Rakshasa being able to turn off her active skill on demand with refund and Anubis receving Team Attack or at least God Attack boost upon deactivation instead of Dark God. Is funny how black cards are suffering from power creep right now.

Oriceles, let's discuss this further, shall we?

Khaos - IMO, he really does not have a chance as dual-leaders due to painfully low damage but good at recovery and HP. If he is dealing damage this low, at the very least, he should at least have built-in damage reduction right? I'm talking about 250k to 400k per card at best from a regular spin of 6 combos including skydrop. Lancelot as a demon, gets x1.69 boost from dual-leaders, so this adds up to self-attack x6.76 (x4 from his active skill and another x1.69 from dual-leaders additional boost). With the new demon dragonware, dissolving heart runes grant another x1.1 self attack and dissolving 20+ runes grant him additional x1.5 attack (which is quite hard to achieve without additional spin time). So, altogether, he alone has self attack x11.154 at max which makes him a core member for damage in dual-Khaos. As for FireLionel-Khaos with Smildon, sure the damage is high and the HP is generally decent but the recovery is painfully low and this alone will not sustain the team in the meta due to the emphasis of high continuous recovery. Yvette-Khaos is a grind approach like Kurama but in all honesty, Kurama can do much better overall than Yvette-Khaos despite having different members because Kurama's kit is more balanced overall. While Yvette-Khaos damage is too low to be of any good use to even regular mobs nowadays that require to be killed fast or risk a Game Over. In short, he is at best at A- tier (imo), borderline to B+ tier due to imbalanced overall stats

Daoloth - No further discussion required. I see your point and have never even thought of it. Tier A- is more suitable for him (imo) due to the previously mentioned reasons.

Aqua - Totally agree with what you said. Initially, I was kinda skeptical about Atlantis and Aqua being ranked together but after a few tests, I can safely say that they are roughly the same in terms of overall kit. To sum it up, Atlantis can do better damage than Aqua but have a narrower range of utilities and the fact that his two boosters are kinda old-school. Aqua is almost the complete opposite of Atlantis: a wider range of utilities but fixed damage that can usually be lower than Atlantis' damage overall.

Megumin - I've been using Megumin, Megumin, Darkness, Kazuma, Yun Yun and I can safely say that this team suffers from lack of damage despite having quite notorious tools. Although a Megumin team with OP god utility is much more balanced than a full Megumin-Konosuba team. She is caught in between A+ and A tier at best, mainly A tier because Megumin benefits Konosuba members more.

Darkness - A grind leader is not a good grind leader if the recovery cannot keep up with insane HP without good enough skydrops even with that damage reduction (imo only, I'm not sure about what you actually think of her). Haza can do about the same but he is better at keeping his HP to an acceptable level (Comparable HP numerical values). To use her efficiently means that the player must do careful planning in order to not get screwed by something that forces her multiplier to drop such that it takes at least 1 to 2 hours to get past that one enemy (do I even need to cite one example? there are many). This is the annoying aspect about Darkness, while Haza has no such weakness.. Although I can agree that Darkness can do better damage than Haza overall and in this case, she can stay at Tier A or borderline to A- (still mainly A)

TSZ - I don't deny his power or current ranking in your tier list, but why remove his red border when a member with high base attack and recovery can buff the whole team to at least tier B or even tier B+?