Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ophiuchus deck?
Getting him for the All Max event, wondering if I have good enough cards for him to work. I'm missing some cards that everyone seems to use in their decks because I just recently came back to this game. Can you guys help me see if I can build an adequate deck for him?

Some cards aren't maxed/PR'ed, but I have the materials for it so that's not a problem.

[Image: 4DI7JAX.jpg]
[Image: GJBxFd0.jpg]
[Image: Zns55dy.jpg]
[Image: FG7IzTg.jpg]
[Image: D0zYrfz.jpg]
[Image: LCQRVTs.jpg]

God focus, you have Luna and Pollux, those are the most important, but they have to be AR'd. You can VR Artemis for the third god slot, in her divergence form she'll be worth to keep your dark runes up + god runes. Mono earth, your gods are untrained, but Sariel, Domon, and Hertz/Red Boy all work.

You don't have anything resembling viable elves for Ophi though. You can hope for Daji's dragonware to be amazing and put her in ahead of time, but she's redundant with two other time tunnels. You can use Diablo, not a bad hazard clear. Most optimal is probably to farm Yvette from the LR pass though and then PR her.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(01-27-2018, 12:49 AM)Fauxy Wrote: God focus, you have Luna and Pollux, those are the most important, but they have to be AR'd. You can VR Artemis for the third god slot, in her divergence form she'll be worth to keep your dark runes up + god runes. Mono earth, your gods are untrained, but Sariel, Domon, and Hertz/Red Boy all work.

You don't have anything resembling viable elves for Ophi though. You can hope for Daji's dragonware to be amazing and put her in ahead of time, but she's redundant with two other time tunnels. You can use Diablo, not a bad hazard clear. Most optimal is probably to farm Yvette from the LR pass though and then PR her.

Thanks, I have a few more questions:

What are the optimal setups for Ophiuchus decks, would my deck still be comparable or would it be subpar?
How well would VR Odin work instead of Artemis?
And what makes Yvette better than Diablo, or is it up to my decision? What can I replace them with in the future?

Additional question, I would have chosen Azathoth; I have Novalis but not Ursula. Is a deck without Ursula still viable?

(01-27-2018, 01:45 AM)Azureocereus Wrote:
(01-27-2018, 12:49 AM)Fauxy Wrote: God focus, you have Luna and Pollux, those are the most important, but they have to be AR'd. You can VR Artemis for the third god slot, in her divergence form she'll be worth to keep your dark runes up + god runes. Mono earth, your gods are untrained, but Sariel, Domon, and Hertz/Red Boy all work.

Thanks, I have a few more questions:

What are the optimal setups for Ophiuchus decks, would my deck still be comparable or would it be subpar?
How well would VR Odin work instead of Artemis?
And what makes Yvette better than Diablo, or is it up to my decision? What can I replace them with in the future?

The most popular I know of is Ophiuchus - Pollux - Luna - Shyplant - Any God - Ophiuchus. The only major aspect you're missing is Shyplant who is great for damage reduction and an enchantress type team boost (as she effectively has 1 CD most of the time). Anubis is a popular option for that god slot, I know.

Mono earth Ophiuchus teams are a bit more varied in composition, but generally considered the subpar option of the two, usually it's just converters since Ophichus can't produce his own runes.

VR Odin is okay, his biggest benefit to the team is stats. I was considering mentioning him but you have the basic Odin and the PR Artemis so I thought it would be less effort for you to get Artemis.

Diablo as a member has been outdated by Nyx who does almost the same thing and more, but both of them aren't the best picks. PR Yvette is good for back to back bursting since her active lasts three turns, and she helps in a pinch if you need to heal but have no hearts. Shyplant fulfills the same functions of boost and survivability, and you can use her every turn, so she's the most ideal member, unless you need a very specific utility elf for something.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|