Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
On a Scale from 1 - 10 would you skip KoF draws?
Now that kof is coming to an end, is there any info for next patch?

Next patch :Wait for this Friday for the 1st preview, and next Friday for the prepatch teaser.

That is kinda the standard just FYI, 5th Friday of a patch = 1st teaser, 6th Friday = almost full patch info teased. Smile

As a side note Diaochan will be back this Wednesday at 800 arena points cost to replace Leona since she departs with the rest of KoF.

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(10-10-2017, 06:23 AM)Revdarian Wrote: Next patch :Wait for this Friday for the 1st preview, and next Friday for the prepatch teaser.

That is kinda the standard just FYI, 5th Friday of a patch = 1st teaser, 6th Friday = almost full patch info teased. Smile

As a side note Diaochan will be back this Wednesday at 800 arena points cost to replace Leona since she departs with the rest of KoF.
So I can assume the patch is next week Monday? 
P.s thanks for the info

Monday the 16th should be the patch day yeah.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(10-10-2017, 07:04 AM)Glune Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 06:23 AM)Revdarian Wrote: Next patch :Wait for this Friday for the 1st preview, and next Friday for the prepatch teaser.

P.s thanks for the info

Erm... Following that logic the patch should be Monday the 23rd, isn't it?

This Friday (13th) is first preview, next Friday (20th) patch info, then actual patch the following Monday?
(10-10-2017, 05:01 PM)Symrustar Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 07:04 AM)Glune Wrote:

P.s thanks for the info

Erm... Following that logic the patch should be Monday the 23rd, isn't it?

This Friday (13th) is first preview, next Friday (20th) patch info, then actual patch the following Monday?
Pretty sure kof only runs for 4 weeks which would mean that Monday 16th is patch day ??
Ok i got confused myself lol >.< ... i had the days mixed, i had it down for the 23rd as Symrustar said but i said 16 since i think i saw something on FCB... Darn, 23rd is what would keep the internal rate of "each 6 weeks= new patch" going on, this week and next one will be a kind of limbo.

Sorry for the Mixup, 23rd is the most probable date.
The last few updates have been spaced 6 weeks apart. There's nothing yet to suggest that the shorter KOF collab will lead to a shorter update cycle.
Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi