Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
On a Scale from 1 - 10 would you skip KoF draws?
Im interested in pili puppets, I really hope theyll be back... I have no interest in cny cause i have both gods and shindu but I currently have only 60 dimes and i fear that if I use dimes now I could jump the return of pili (i still have not get if they will return or not)

(09-19-2017, 10:43 PM)Zero Wrote: (i still have not get if they will return or not)

They will, at least 2 more times because they got a Story mode, and not many players were able to grab Qi Ting Di last time.

[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(09-20-2017, 01:05 AM)Oriceles Wrote:
(09-19-2017, 10:43 PM)Zero Wrote: (i still have not get if they will return or not)

They will, at least 2 more times because they got a Story mode, and not many players were able to grab Qi Ting Di last time.

good news for me Big Grin

Hopefully at least can get Sie Kensou, I already have Mai,Terry and Kim..

Not liking the animated skins...being experienced in animation, looks like they rushed it in not even 2 hours -_-
[Image: LBLnCx.jpg]
(09-20-2017, 03:48 AM)Gnitx Wrote: Hopefully at least can get Sie Kensou, I already have Mai,Terry and Kim..

Not liking the animated skins...being experienced in animation, looks like they rushed it in not even 2 hours -_-

I'm actually worried about the fact that in future MadHead can decide turn the entire game in to animations like that and give VO to all the cards. If that is the case, I'd be dropping this game, personally one thing that have made me stay here is the fact that the game is not 3D heavy.
[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
Well, there is also a 2D art unless they replace with full 3D in the future.

The voice line is okay I don't get bothered by it and it's a nice addition imo.
[Image: e8852693.jpg]

My Regular Allies: Wukong, PR Thor, PR Tyr, PR Faugn and Apollo.

Game ID: 33,393,653
(09-20-2017, 06:33 AM)Oriceles Wrote:
(09-20-2017, 03:48 AM)Gnitx Wrote: Hopefully at least can get Sie Kensou, I already have Mai,Terry and Kim..

I'm actually worried about the fact that in future MadHead can decide turn the entire game in to animations like that and give VO to all the cards. If that is the case, I'd be dropping this game, personally one thing that have made me stay here is the fact that the game is not 3D heavy.

The original KOF was 2D sprites.  The latest in 3D and all that.  The animated costumes are prob only to promote the latest version of KOF.

ToS is aleady too big.  They cant make it 3D and keep the filesize where they need it for low end phones/tablets.
how big is your TOS?

I recently deleted cache and redownloaded everything. Previously was over 1.2Gb now is 751Mb as of today.
ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add

I keep mine pruned to under 550MB, it takes a lot of effort to do so tho, i routinely delete the bundles and replace them with "clean ones" i keep saved elsewhere just prepatch, so yeah i miss the option to change BGM (as they don't show until downloaded) but i just can't stand the bloating!
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
So guys how is gonna draw tomorrow? Smile
I got The Rising Dragonic Fist - Sie Kensou and Inheritor of Ninjutsu - Mai Shiranui, so 1 rare already done.
I just want Ferocious Raikouken - Benimaru Nikaido cuz he can be useful someday.
Crescent of Tainted Flame - Iori Yagami looks a cool card but dont know if is really worth to draw.
Looking for friends, I got 50 free space! So add me please  Angel
ID: 56445327
Guild: Phoenix Force
Regular ally: Sunlight of Hyuga - Amaterasu
I got almost any cards in the game if you need an ally just ask!