Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
On a Scale from 1 - 10 would you skip KoF draws?
(09-14-2017, 10:31 AM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: They didn't buff MS, or any collabs for that matter. The only exception was YWT because of the other full board converters.

Richman collab sukked balz then they do ame out of nowhere and tuu became meta plus.  Or did we forget already?

They gave a big shot in the arm to richman which was pretty crappy to begin with.  Kof is not too bad to start so i am expecting a big buff with ame someday.

Xy, cn paladins and ms were years ago.  Cant change ancient history.

Disney collab still the best

ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add

Colabs come and goes, it always like that.
Best colabs for me is cp. How long hfd team stays as meta deck.
For mainstream leader I hope MH give some love to greeks.

(09-15-2017, 12:43 PM)jtsmith Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 10:31 AM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: They didn't buff MS, or any collabs for that matter. The only exception was YWT because of the other full board converters.

Richman collab sukked balz then they do ame out of nowhere and tuu became meta plus.  Or did we forget already?

They gave a big shot in the arm to richman which was pretty crappy to begin with.  Kof is not too bad to start so i am expecting a big buff with ame someday.

Xy, cn paladins and ms were years ago.  Cant change ancient history.
They are a 1 time collaboration, so the amel not gonna come. After Amel collabs don't get buffed which was my point to begin with.
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

Madhead already said that they were gonna get ameliorations on 14.2 after player complaints Smile but yeah this is a 1 time only chance to get them, i don't care much about the rares as leaders, but i do like the utility i have seen on some of the cards.

EDIT:
For those interested there will be a second rate up lasting 4 days from Sat October 7 to Tue October 10 Big Grin
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
We are all collectors.

Every six weeks we will buy the next series.

Every time i say to myself that i save the dias for the rate up, just to pull moments later until i draw one of the rares.
(09-19-2017, 05:16 AM)Suun Wrote: We are all collectors.

Every six weeks we will buy the next series.

Every time i say to myself that i save the dias for the rate up, just to pull moments later until i draw one of the rares.

I always save up what seems like 100 diamonds.  wait until rate up (assume no rare until that day).  I usually get 2 out of 3 rares on rate up.  1 rare i use and keep in a leaderspot in my team favorites.  The other "rare" always ends up being a dud.  some exceptions but pretty much the case.
If we go outside of KOF, I'm thinking about keeping 50+ diamonds for pili puppets return, and then save everything for CNY, cuz missing Nezha, Wukong and both CNY Black cards
[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
Do we have any info about whats coming? I mean if I use my dimes this friday when should I draw again? The week after the collabs ends? Or can i gather a little more?
Well Madhead is keeping a constant pace, what is known is that This friday= rate up for KoF, then 2 weeks later (oct 7th to 10th) it will be a rate up AND goodbye rate up for the KoF series (Rugal may or may not be also brought back that weekend), besides that keeping the constant rate of a new patch and new series each 6 weeks = new unknown series rate up would be November the 3rd i think, 6 weeks after that the history will repeat with a new series, so on and so forth.

Besides all that there is a new type of celebration event regarding the Chinese New Year, around the end of January is the usual time, in which there is a draw up rate for the Chinese Gods series and that would mark the potential return of the Sindhu series, just for the event, TSZ and Rakshasa.

With the "each 6 weeks= new series" and yearly CNY events you can guesstimate to save Diamonds for one or the other.
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.