Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
On a Scale from 1 - 10 would you skip KoF draws?
No Amaterasu leader to test</3, I remember fellow guild mate saying her effect didn't do that back then when she was released and that was quite disappointing, good to know she works like that then.

[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(09-14-2017, 11:15 AM)xxtroyboyxx Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 08:02 AM)Oriceles Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 12:30 PM)xxtroyboyxx Wrote: Kim is another good card as well. CD 8, active allows you to turn "marked" runestone to human runestone and 20 extra earth attack.

Wait, as far as I remember turning runes to race runes doesn't remove marked effect, only enchanted conversion does that, or was that changed on a ninja patch?

It was there all along. You can use Amatersu to try out. She is able to remove marked rune stones as well since she convert the whole entire board into God rune stones.

I saw some pro player using beast team with Inari and panda. Use Inari to removed marked runes.
And it's quite sometimes ago.

(09-14-2017, 11:07 AM)Joaqs Wrote: They will be buffed once with the amel, probably not more than that

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

There are a one time collaboration, unless mh is trolling to get more people lured into diamond trap.

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

Well, I'm still on the fence with this one... but the fact that these are one-time collabs really does not appeal.. looking at the past few collabs, they have all been kinna-ish useful THEN, but have been collecting dust ever since..

B-Ducks
Big Bang
Clash of Kings
Xuan Yuan
Chinese Paladin
Monster Strike
Richman

For the later series, we still see uses for them (esp. Uncle Tuu).. but as long as MH does not (or could not, due to copyright) update these cards, power creep will eventually phase them out.. it does not matter if amel have been promise to buff them up, their depreciation will start from the moment the deal between KOF and MH expires.. And more so if the series is not god-like, this power creep will come so very fast..

On the other hand, for MH-created cards, we can still hope for upgrades cuz it is still within MH's control.. the wait may be long (*cough* Egyptian *cough*), but its still possible.. thus, I see more value in investing in MH-created cards (like the recent Maya)..

Of course, this is just one viewpoint.. we could also argue from a "live in the moment" POV and see value in getting these cards, as there will definitely be stages created for them to easy clear.. who cares what sort of cards will be out in the future, because we would have accumulated more diamonds then.. there are also plenty of MH-created cards that got phased out and not been used frequently (eg. Daji).. Who knows, maybe KOF and MH will collab again to update these cards?

So in the end, just draw within your ability (spending power) and always expect the worse draws.. This game is meant to provide entertainment, and I'm still deeply entertained, even as I cursed at my phone for the drop rate/rune drought/draws..
Clearing SM/GM with defensive teams ftw~~
B-Ducks - Dead content, even duck queen.
Big Bang - Still viable as members.
Clash of Kings - Semi-dead content, not much people is willing to use them and new Modi Magni PR can do the same as the biweekly. The Ultimate cards are weird.
Xuan Yuan - Feelsbadmen - Yu Wun Tuo and Septem are the only ones in use right now.
Chinese Paladin - Still viable in general, except for leader skills. Long Kui on YYS YSC is super useful, and the ultimate lords of this series are amazing.
Monster Strike - active skills are viable, but leader skills are not, this content is actually getting revived with previous patch because Yggdrasil finally found home at Ophiuchus. Izanami and Yamato Takeru are OP.
Richman - I hate this seal so much, I didn't get anything useful, but yeah, Madmae Chyan, Tuu and Sun Hsiao Mei are still pretty powerful.
[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(09-14-2017, 08:54 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 11:07 AM)Joaqs Wrote: They will be buffed once with the amel, probably not more than that

There are a one time collaboration, unless mh is trolling to get more people lured into diamond trap.
Yep, I mean that MH had confirmed they will receive amelioration and that it is not probable for any other buff (but the full kof team restriction was removed so who knows).

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
I would expect any big buff on their ames, maybe some -1 cd or a small increase in some randome multipliers for the less good cards.

Aiming for mai is still the only thing im looking for. I like hr as a converter even if just for fun.
IGN: Desrt, ID:  70339822

Li Hsiao-Yao, FD PR Greek, ED VR Nordic, EW VR Blood Fiend, EFL PR Babys
PR Randeng, Beelz, Izanagi, Hideyoshi and Ophichius
the whole dragon crew, and most of beasts (no aloha)
Erebus, Pontos & Maya, Lubu, Abraham, LD Pili guys and some other buddies.
I skip this series, got:
The Rising Dragonic Fist - Sie Kensou
Inheritor of Ninjutsu - Mai Shiranui
from free draw, and I'm done.
Blue one is really needed if you want to play blue team, since it has his utility (probably they will never do another blue card which unlock active so...)
Red one is only bonus for me, dont like the play style at all.
Farmable from this series are pretty good.
Blessing of Yata Mirror - Chizuru Kagura -> a good heart convertor for earth team, a must to farm cuz they are really hard to come.
Leona the Silent Ikari Warrior -> awsome card!
Chris of the Sparks of Destiny -> good in guan yu, but it has a lot of member already IMHO not really worth but not a bad card.
Defying Gravity - Shermie -> can be useful some days, if you have arthur its good to farm.
Final Impact - Yashiro Nanakase -> interesting card. dont know if worth farming but its pretty cool!
Looking for friends, I got 50 free space! So add me please  Angel
ID: 56445327
Guild: Phoenix Force
Regular ally: Sunlight of Hyuga - Amaterasu
I got almost any cards in the game if you need an ally just ask!
I got the blue guy and the green one...Im happy cause i do not have any unlocker so this blue guy is supreme for me but I would not draw anymore, may be just for collection
I feel that the rare ones have a good longevity, they have interesting and unique actives that could make them useful as followers only when their leader skills become obsolete. However, I believe you should choose to draw only if you have enough diamonds (50+ at least) and only if you have the capacity to resist the draw craving and stock on arena and free diamonds until the next cycle of new cards arrive (which I believe it wont take that long since MH is hungrier for diamonds lately).
My Regular Allies (max level): PR Daji, PR Wukong, All Babylons, All Norse VR 

ID - 40,752,281