Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
On a Scale from 1 - 10 would you skip KoF draws?
Simple question, on a scale form 1 to 10, how likely is it that you could skip the KoF draw?

Me, as most of players, hold onto our diamonds for the Rare monsters extra chance thats usually on friday of the second week of the patch. However this time i would like to have your opinion as i dont know if i should skip this series or rather how many draws should i cap myself for the next friday.

My personal opinion, and maybe im wrong, this series will only be relevant to beat their respective SMs, arena points and maybe a transmi. However i think most of them can be useful utility cards or strong team members and it is always nice to have the collection.

I feel this series to be somewhat comparable to Knights of tthe Round Table, with Mai being Lancelot.

Give me your opinon Heart

IGN: Desrt, ID:  70339822

Li Hsiao-Yao, FD PR Greek, ED VR Nordic, EW VR Blood Fiend, EFL PR Babys
PR Randeng, Beelz, Izanagi, Hideyoshi and Ophichius
the whole dragon crew, and most of beasts (no aloha)
Erebus, Pontos & Maya, Lubu, Abraham, LD Pili guys and some other buddies.

I also wait for content but as I've been saying around here on the forums, this series lack compatibility with other cards of our current meta. Mai for example is fun to play with Lancelot and Enchantress, but she is not as powerful as playing dual Lancelot, even with the runestone generation in mind, or that is how I feel about it.

If you check my meta thread you will see the details of how they can be applied to current content, you can build a strong team with all the cards from this seal and series, keep in mind that all of them are 3.5 leaderskills with a lot of bonus coming from the members skills, but if you take them out you will struggle with stages that require tools this cards can't offer.

How long they will last? and how much replayability they have? Those questions specially apply for Benimaru and Terry. I find Iori being able to solo carry most of the game content by himself.

Right now I wish to try for Iori alone as dark mono member, but the normal diamond seal pool is really interesting right now as well which keeps me with mixed feelings.

Blueeighthnote @ Wikia Wrote:For Sep. 11 ~ Oct. 1: Series included in the Normal Seal Draw:

Included: Greek, Chinese, Witches, 12 Zodiacs (Ch. 1, 2), Immortal Heroes, Crimson, Investiture, Cyborg, Minds of the Fray, Yagyō - Curse, Babylonian, Toys, Fairytale, Keeper, Wine, Druid, Desc. North, Origin of Demons, Rev. Hero, Mys. Beasts, Fallen Halos, Imperial Warlords.
Not included: Norse, Egyptian, Ethereal Dragons, Dragon Spiritor, Dr. from Sepulchre, Primal Greek.

[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
I would rate maybe 9 or perhaps 10. They will be receiving their amel in patch 14.2.

There are cards that has good active skills.
Sie Kensou for example. Sie Kensou is CD6, allow you to unlock team members.
Leona from arena is also a good card as well. CD 6 allows you to turn monster in Fire attribute for 1 turn, board converter.
Kim is another good card as well. CD 8, active allows you to turn "marked" runestone to human runestone and 20 extra earth attack.

I just want a Terry Bogard. Cannot draw (draw 8 so far, no Terry or rares)
ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add

(09-13-2017, 09:22 AM)Oriceles Wrote: Right now I wish to try for Iori alone as dark mono member, but the normal diamond seal pool is really interesting right now as well which keeps me with mixed feelings.

Blueeighthnote @ Wikia Wrote:For Sep. 11 ~ Oct. 1: Series included in the Normal Seal Draw:

Included: Greek, Chinese, Witches, 12 Zodiacs (Ch. 1, 2), Immortal Heroes, Crimson, Investiture, Cyborg, Minds of the Fray, Yagyō - Curse, Babylonian, Toys, Fairytale, Keeper, Wine, Druid, Desc. North, Origin of Demons, Rev. Hero, Mys. Beasts, Fallen Halos, Imperial Warlords.
Not included: Norse, Egyptian, Ethereal Dragons, Dragon Spiritor, Dr. from Sepulchre, Primal Greek.
Also normal draws payback better with ancient coins.
IGN: Desrt, ID:  70339822

Li Hsiao-Yao, FD PR Greek, ED VR Nordic, EW VR Blood Fiend, EFL PR Babys
PR Randeng, Beelz, Izanagi, Hideyoshi and Ophichius
the whole dragon crew, and most of beasts (no aloha)
Erebus, Pontos & Maya, Lubu, Abraham, LD Pili guys and some other buddies.
(09-13-2017, 12:30 PM)xxtroyboyxx Wrote: Kim is another good card as well. CD 8, active allows you to turn "marked" runestone to human runestone and 20 extra earth attack.

Wait, as far as I remember turning runes to race runes doesn't remove marked effect, only enchanted conversion does that, or was that changed on a ninja patch?
[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(09-13-2017, 02:48 PM)desrt Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 09:22 AM)Oriceles Wrote: Right now I wish to try for Iori alone as dark mono member, but the normal diamond seal pool is really interesting right now as well which keeps me with mixed feelings.

Blueeighthnote @ Wikia Wrote:For Sep. 11 ~ Oct. 1: Series included in the Normal Seal Draw:

Also normal draws payback better with ancient coins.

ya but 10 dupes for 1 ancient coin draw and that ancient coin draw can be a dupe.

I prob only have 75% of that diamond seal and there is no way i will draw from that dupe fest.

Now if the ancient was non-dupe and if they offered a 10 draw with at least 1 non-dupe then you have something.  Otherwise I will draw for KoF because MH will likely buff them later.

They wont buff your dupes.
They didn't buff MS, or any collabs for that matter. The only exception was YWT because of the other full board converters.
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

They will be buffed once with the amel, probably not more than that

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(09-14-2017, 08:02 AM)Oriceles Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 12:30 PM)xxtroyboyxx Wrote: Kim is another good card as well. CD 8, active allows you to turn "marked" runestone to human runestone and 20 extra earth attack.

Wait, as far as I remember turning runes to race runes doesn't remove marked effect, only enchanted conversion does that, or was that changed on a ninja patch?

It was there all along. You can use Amatersu to try out. She is able to remove marked rune stones as well since she convert the whole entire board into God rune stones.