Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oldie wanna try again. Please help because I lose out so much in this 3 years.
Hey guys,
In need of team building with the craps I have and any guide on farming now? Been so crazy about paladin deck last time that i farm non stop but only gotten 2. Any idea if it still drop.
Please help me form a deck for my future in tos?
Below is the cards I have.
Thanks in advance guys?

God
Namtar
Valkyrie
Venthandi
Apollo
Persephone the harvest maiden

Human
Pkod
Pkow
Dreamer Matthew
Sumatra

Beast
Cthulhu
Cerberus
Hermit of luminous virtue

Dragon
Prime aqua ascetic
Dragon spiritor earth
The holy ethereal Dragon

Demon
Samle
The merciless fighter

Ty for posting in the ask the community section.

It's been a lot of years but you can still have fun.  Two cards stand out to me to have potential as leaders: Namtar and Dragon spiritor earth.  Namtar is an ok leader for nonrestrictive dark team which you could further develop dark cards.  Barbara Nidhogg with earth beasts and dragons is still an ok team.  I used the dragons for this week's sm.

However, you may be better off starting over at this point.  You will get a free draw at the seal which might include a better meta leader than what you have.  If you are really serious, i would play your old account and your new one.  Aim for the best leaders you can get and after a couple of months make the best account your main account.  You can use the other one for fun or give it away.

Paladin, norns and dd all drop but at such a low rate.  The friend seal is a better way to get them.

(09-03-2017, 03:22 AM)jtsmith Wrote: Ty for posting in the ask the community section.

It's been a lot of years but you can still have fun.  Two cards stand out to me to have potential as leaders: Namtar and Dragon spiritor earth.  Namtar is an ok leader for nonrestrictive dark team which you could further develop dark cards.  Barbara Nidhogg with earth beasts and dragons is still an ok team.  I used the dragons for this week's sm.

However, you may be better off starting over at this point.  You will get a free draw at the seal which might include a better meta leader than what you have.  If you are really serious, i would play your old account and your new one.  Aim for the best leaders you can get and after a couple of months make the best account your main account.  You can use the other one for fun or give it away.

Paladin, norns and dd all drop but at such a low rate.  The friend seal is a better way to get them.

Yeah man. Wanna have fun like how it was last time. Still remember the time paladin deck and beast deck is so good that my clique all farming non stop. Yeah, my deck is pretty much full of craps in it, thank god i posted here if not it gonna be a waste of time. Shall just create a new one and start fresh to get better leader. Thanks bro, appreciate your helpful insight and tips. Any recommended leader to get or any link i can have a guide to follow so i don't go the wrong path? hahah

Some of the best leaders right now are Guan Yu, Izanagi, Amateratsu, Nobunaga, Ophicus, Lu Bu (three kingdoms/human version), Satan, Chessia, Abraham. Most of them should be available in the standard diamond seal, not sure which ones are in it because MH switches some series in and out of the diamond seal every the weeks.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(09-03-2017, 06:11 AM)Joaqs Wrote: Some of the best leaders right now are Guan Yu, Izanagi, Amateratsu, Nobunaga, Ophicus, Lu Bu (three kingdoms/human version), Satan, Chessia, Abraham. Most of them should be available in the standard diamond seal, not sure which ones are in it because MH switches some series in and out of the diamond seal every the weeks.
http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Celebration-Events-“Hong-Kong-Computer-Communications-Festival-2017”?pid=277195#pid277195

Unfourtunately the fallen halos are the only one of those cards u can get from the diamond seal.  Satan is prob the best leader followed by chessia and abraham.  Origin of demons, norse, babylon, primal greek still not too bad.

Haza and copper are good.  Also druids.  Focus on getting a good leader.
Better to save diamonds since around September the 20th or so, on the friday, should be the rate up for the King of Fighter's series.
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(09-03-2017, 08:42 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Better to save diamonds since around September the 20th or so, on the friday, should be the rate up for the King of Fighter's series.

you have any info on the new collaboration?  If not, they might suc at being leaders.  If it was anything like constellations, then i would spend diamonds elsewhere.

Anything that is rainbow like knights or constellations wont stand the test of time unless there is a rainbow to mono teamskill like guanyu or the like.  

If you are a new player then you need leaders not members.
(09-04-2017, 01:29 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 08:42 PM)Revdarian Wrote: Better to save diamonds since around September the 20th or so, on the friday, should be the rate up for the King of Fighter's series.

you have any info on the new collaboration?  If not, they might suc at being leaders.  If it was anything like constellations, then i would spend diamonds elsewhere.

Anything that is rainbow like knights or constellations wont stand the test of time unless there is a rainbow to mono teamskill like guanyu or the like.  

There was a teaser released by MH, not translated here in the forumns but it revealed one of the rares is a light human version of Satan when that requires three + King of Fighters monsters (so two from leader and ally and one member) and three attributes to work.

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(09-04-2017, 01:45 AM)Joaqs Wrote:

There was a teaser released by MH, not translated here in the forumns but it revealed one of the rares is a light human version of Satan when that requires three + King of Fighters monsters (so two from leader and ally and one member) and three attributes to work.
Correct me if i'm wrong but i read from the fb group that the rares are kyo kusanagi, iori yagami, and mai shiranui. So, fire, dark and water(?). Not sure about Mai's attribute.
Allies available: 

Atlantis, Maya, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Lynx, VR Jackie, VR Elizabeth, VR Jack, VR Loki, Izanagi, Hideyoshi, Uncle Tuu, Chessia, Abraham, PR Aloha, Haza, PR Randeng/Dipankara

Looking for: More friends!! Will accept anyone with the above cards
ID: 21218485
(09-04-2017, 02:13 AM)put1572 Wrote:
(09-04-2017, 01:45 AM)Joaqs Wrote:

Correct me if i'm wrong but i read from the fb group that the rares are kyo kusanagi, iori yagami, and mai shiranui. So, fire, dark and water(?). Not sure about Mai's attribute.

Eh, thats probably right, I dunno, in guild chat Benimaru (light human) info was translated so I misstook him for a rare. The leader skill is like Monster's Strike Margarite (a common) and Satan (a rare), MS Marg was pretty powerfull and seemed like her power sliped by MH so that's probably why I mistook the new one for a rare.