Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Discord server
Star 
I don't know if there is one, but if not I think it would be nice if one of the mods made it.

Thanks

-Sapphire

[Image: sYKRNEK.png]
What are you talking about ? o_O

ID : 74 452 123
Main Ally : Yogg Sothoth max
Other all max allies : Aether, Poseidon, Ursula, Azazel, Dipankara, Athena, Barbara, Artemis, Daji, Loki, Thor, LYR, Arthur, Lisa, Hades
Invite me, I will switch on request !
(05-17-2016, 08:34 PM)Dhafeuwst Wrote: What are you talking about ? o_O

Discord is a Voip and chat program you can use on mobile and desktop, similar to Teamspeak, mumble etc. 

OT: Im not aware of one, though we have a line group for general ToS. 

[Image: 6nabheze.png]
 69531602                                      Saviors League (Lv17) looking for members
I dont know if their is one but this is a question for the "ask the community" section not here. My faction uses telegram and other's I know use line which you can record your voice i guess.

A chat only program isnt good for mobile because the definition of mobile is that you are out somewhere and do not have much control over background noise. If someone uses exclusively voice chat, I would probably not listen long to people's background conversations.
(05-18-2016, 01:25 AM)jtsmith Wrote: I dont know if their is one but this is a question for the "ask the community" section not here. My faction uses telegram and other's I know use line which you can record your voice i guess.

A chat only program isnt good for mobile because the definition of mobile is that you are out somewhere and do not have much control over background noise. If someone uses exclusively voice chat, I would probably not listen long to people's background conversations.

Yeah I agree, our telegram chat is nice because you can drop in and out while chatting and you don't have to miss anything, if it was all voice based you'd have to be fully engaged with the chat is get bored there pretty fast.
VVV guild is currently recruiting.

PM me if you are interested in joining or check out our thread http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-vVv-Guild-Currently-Recruiting

Ragnarok uses facebook, everyone is quite active there and older posts of events etc are easily to track back unlike massive scrollback of useless talking.

My other guild used whatsapp and line, whatsapp for the ppl who lives in the same country (netherlands)
And line for international members.

We used whatsapp basically to hang out and play tos together lmao, a friend group over 3years+++ with 30 members excluding the international members
Bvlgari
ID - 53033464
Ragnarok
Looking for: Aether

Regular Allies All Max:
Aether, Beelzebub, Inanna
I personally use discord all the time, its almost fully replaced skype and everything else i use. If the community makes one, I'm down to be in it.
Level 10 guild Baddies Inc. is always looking for more active members! Come join our growing guild!

UID: 20,748,968
Looking for all Greek allies, especially all you other ALL MAX Athena's out there!
Also Marguerites and PR Sarumans please, I'll love you long time.